Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• No doubt an over-compensatory result of the initial reaction to the Cabin Group.

Sounds like Tripp was going to trust us less, you know, like any normal human in the apocalypse would.

• This is a possible exchange between Eleanor and Javier regarding Clementine. Forgot which option leads to it.

If you tell Eleanor that you like Clementine, she will say this

Deltino posted: »

This one is used. It's when you first arrive at Prescott and choose the "We won't stay long" option When Eleanor first takes

• edited February 2017

While definitely old news, here's a Gameinformer interview from after Season 2 was done. Among the things briefly talked about is:

• Initial idea for Season 2
    • How Clementine's age affect the direction
    • Why they brought Kenny back
    • Sarah's psychosis
    • How feedback affected storytelling(Jane)
    • Their thoughts about the endings
    • Lessons learned throughout the Season
    • Teases toward "Season 3"
  • tfw link just brings us back here

DabigRG posted: »

While definitely old news, here's a Gameinformer interview from after Season 2 was done. Among the things briefly talked about is: * In

• Fixed their link

Poogers555 posted: »

tfw link just brings us back here

• Thanks for doing that!

Fixed their link

• lol

fallandir posted: »

What is real is in your heart, not on the screen.

• Okay, for real tho, where did this come from?

• edited February 2017

We can't really say anything about season three yet, but it's safe to assume that your season two ending will be an important part of it.

enter image description here

Nice one, Telltale.

While definitely old news, here's a Gameinformer interview from after Season 2 was done. Among the things briefly talked about is: * In

• We feel like pioneers who are making stories like no one else has before, so we are learning all the time and constantly challenging ourselves to be better.

constantly challenging ourselves to be better.

better

g

Oh, how I love those cliche, sweet-talking interviews in which creators try their best to avoid all the answers by assuring fans of company's preparedness and involvement.

• No crediting me, huh? I see how it is now.

(Sorry Spodes) Credit to @TheMPerson

• DeviantArt I think.

Okay, for real tho, where did this come from?

• Oh, how I love those cliche, sweet-talking interviews in which creators try their best to avoid all the answers by assuring fans of company's preparedness and involvement.

Same as politics!

We feel like pioneers who are making stories like no one else has before, so we are learning all the time and constantly challenging ourselv

• Little thing might have been mentioned but whatever, but the achievement name for Chapter 2 of Episode 2 (Prescott attack) is Enemy At The Gates, which is also the title of a movie about a Soviet sniper at the Battle of Stalingrad.

• That's true for the comic series, but not the TV series. In that universe, the term "zombie" simply doesn't exist; in no way, shape or form.

Deltino posted: »

Well, you see, it isn't that the term zombie doesn't exist in TWD, it's modern zombie culture that doesn't exist. The 'zombie' we all kno

• Gabe looks like he straight up doesn't give a shit in the last picture.

Davissons posted: »

Remember how in S3E1 Clementine gives Javier the [Sad Eyes] to try and convince him to side with her? If you take her hostage in S3E2, sh

• Oh shit, I forgot to do that! My bad!

TheMPerson posted: »

No crediting me, huh? I see how it is now.

• Oh okay.

DeviantArt I think.

• Javier hasnt traveled all around America in four years. Like c'mon were they going super duper slow or what?

• Well we dont exactly know where they lived beforehand, so they might have traveled a long way.

Dezimz posted: »

Javier hasnt traveled all around America in four years. Like c'mon were they going super duper slow or what?

• Not to be rude, but this has been said literally 50,000 times. xD

If you remain silent in the ''You have to shoot me.'' ''Leave me.'' choice in ''No Time Left'' Clementine will decide what to do depending on your entire Season One choices.

• They lived in Miami, Florida. Took them four years to travel 5 states when it really should of only taken them a couple weeks/months.

Well we dont exactly know where they lived beforehand, so they might have traveled a long way.

• edited February 2017

Where was it confirmed that they lived in Miami?

And it seems like they were just roaming to survive, not traveling to a specific destination.

They lived in Miami, Florida. Took them four years to travel 5 states when it really should of only taken them a couple weeks/months.

• ;^ ]

Oh shit, I forgot to do that! My bad!

• What a fun world we're livin'!

Oh, how I love those cliche, sweet-talking interviews in which creators try their best to avoid all the answers by assuring fans of company's preparedness and involvement. Same as politics!

• Yeah, I didn't have the heart to tell er.

BroKenny posted: »

Not to be rude, but this has been said literally 50,000 times. xD

• Pretty much my thought as well.

Where was it confirmed that they lived in Miami? And it seems like they were just roaming to survive, not traveling to a specific destination.

• edited February 2017

Found where their house was from the files.

Where was it confirmed that they lived in Miami? And it seems like they were just roaming to survive, not traveling to a specific destination.

• A strong possibility is that they traveled through numerous other states before finally arriving to Virginia—just as is the case for Clementine, who did not walk in a straight line from Georgia to Virginia.

They lived in Miami, Florida. Took them four years to travel 5 states when it really should of only taken them a couple weeks/months.

• They have the entirety of Florida/USA mapped out? :p

Found where their house was from the files.

• I only just noticed this but in season 3 EP2 theres a sign that says tu r nb ac. Is that some sort of foreshadowing?

• Da foq? Maybe?

I only just noticed this but in season 3 EP2 theres a sign that says tu r nb ac. Is that some sort of foreshadowing?

• Winston knew the knee trick.

• Morbid points, but apparently Winston and Sarah taste bad compared to other people.

• Don't know if this has been posted yet, this is from the Wellington flashback but is hard to notice:

Tic-tac-toe games, Clem lost a game to AJ lol (Maybe she let him win a game to be nice)

Clem teaching AJ how to survive the ZA in a kid friendly way, super cute.

• That is adorable. We needed something like that with the Garcias. Or the Cabin Group(besides Rebecca and Alvin) for that matter.

Graysonn posted: »

Don't know if this has been posted yet, this is from the Wellington flashback but is hard to notice: Tic-tac-toe games, Clem lost a game

• Clem's handwriting is exceptionally neat for somebody that probably hasn't written that much in 5 years.

Don't know if this has been posted yet, this is from the Wellington flashback but is hard to notice: Tic-tac-toe games, Clem lost a game

• edited February 2017

Finally! I can properly see what they look like.

• I like how the gun has a little smiley face on it.

• More proof that Wellington Ending is Best Ending.

Thank you for this.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.