Who would you choose to play Bigby in a movie?

Who would you choose to play Bigby in a movie?

My mental image of a potential movie would be filmed in a neon coloured presentation like the game.

Who would you choose for Snow?

Who would you cast as Georgie?

Comments

• edited February 2017

Snow would probably be portraied well by Alexandra Daddario Alexandra Daddario

Georgie ... no idea, maybe Billy Zane Billy Zane if he dropped some pounds.

Aaand Bigby - everyones first thought and I can't think of anyone better.. Hugh Jackman Hugh Jackman

• I think Hugh Jackman is the perfect Bigby, like he was born for this ahah

rabbitrun posted: »

Snow would probably be portraied well by Alexandra Daddario Georgie ... no idea, maybe Billy Zane if he dropped some pounds. Aaand Bigby - everyones first thought and I can't think of anyone better.. Hugh Jackman

• edited February 2017

HughJackman immediately came to mind.

rabbitrun posted: »

Snow would probably be portraied well by Alexandra Daddario Georgie ... no idea, maybe Billy Zane if he dropped some pounds. Aaand Bigby - everyones first thought and I can't think of anyone better.. Hugh Jackman

• Hugh Jackman immediately comes to mind. I mean, he has the right looks and the right age to portray Bigby.

• I think Hugh Jackman could totally do it, but considering he's already done Wolverine, they wouldn't choose him because they'd be too distracted by A- the fact that it's him and B- the similarities between Bigby and Wolverine. Alexandra Daddario is too young and doesn't have the right amount of grit to play Snow, in my opinion, but she definitely looks the part. I think Billy Zane's a good choice for Georgie.

I'd personally pick Lee Pace because that guy can look like anyone given the proper time (he went from Ned in Pushing Daisies to unrecognizable in Guardians of the Galaxy to pretty elf boy in Lord of the Rings) and if anyone's got the acting chops for it I'd choose him.

enter image description hereenter image description here

For Snow, Alexandra Daddario looks perfect, but she's never impressed me in terms of her acting. I would choose someone a bit older and more experienced, like Colbie Smulders.

enter image description hereenter image description here

• Hmm...Very nice pic with Cobie, I never thought of that. She can definitely be both a cold ice queen and then be a warmhearted princess.

choircorgis posted: »

I think Hugh Jackman could totally do it, but considering he's already done Wolverine, they wouldn't choose him because they'd be too distra

• Thanks! I agree. :)

Hmm...Very nice pic with Cobie, I never thought of that. She can definitely be both a cold ice queen and then be a warmhearted princess.

• I'd say an actor in their 40's would be a decent fit.

Maybe Hugh Jackman, or Jeffrey Dean Morgan?

• Someone actual;y did an art with Jeffrey Dean Morgan as an actor playing Bigby. Seems pretty cool!

enter image description here

HazzatheMan posted: »

I'd say an actor in their 40's would be a decent fit. Maybe Hugh Jackman, or Jeffrey Dean Morgan?

• Hmm, he needs longer hair...

Someone actual;y did an art with Jeffrey Dean Morgan as an actor playing Bigby. Seems pretty cool!

• Don't know, everytime I see Jeffrey Dean Morgan, I grin.

Fits pretty well:

[contains Spoilers of TWD series before date of upload(3months ago)]

I would want someone looking more serious.

Acheive250 posted: »

Hmm, he needs longer hair...

• Hugh Jackman, obviously!!!

• This poster is why I had him as a choice :D

Someone actual;y did an art with Jeffrey Dean Morgan as an actor playing Bigby. Seems pretty cool!

• Basically Joel from The Last Of Us right there ;)

AronDracula posted: »

Hugh Jackman, obviously!!!

• Him too. I don't find any other actors better than him. Jackman is perfect.

Basically Joel from The Last Of Us right there

• Logan (the movie) is so much like The Last Of Us in places...

Him too. I don't find any other actors better than him. Jackman is perfect.

• edited March 2017

Hell, I don't even want a TLOU movie or even even an Uncharted movie. Logan is TLOU we got in movie history.

Logan (the movie) is so much like The Last Of Us in places...

• Didn't they want Mark Wahlberg to play Nathan Drake if the Uncharted movie was green lit?

... For fuck's sake, use someone else!

Hell, I don't even want a TLOU movie or even even an Uncharted movie. Logan is TLOU we got in movie history.

• I know it's not going to be as good as the games. Nolan North is and will always be the real Nathan Drake, same as Emily Rose and Richard McGonagle as Elena and Sully.

Didn't they want Mark Wahlberg to play Nathan Drake if the Uncharted movie was green lit? ... For fuck's sake, use someone else!

• I think Jake Gyllenhaal would make a good Bigby as he can display the right amount of attitude if needed.enter image description here

• I would have Emmy Rossum as Snow.enter image description here

• I'd probably go with English actor Jason Flemyng as Georgie.enter image description here

• Hugh Jackman immediately comes to mind

• Why even ask? Everyone knows that Dwayne the Rock Johnson will get the part because he's in every movie.

• The funny thing is that if they were to cast Nolan North in a live-action movie... I'd want him to play Sam Drake! :P

I know it's not going to be as good as the games. Nolan North is and will always be the real Nathan Drake, same as Emily Rose and Richard McGonagle as Elena and Sully.

• He could be Bluebeard :D

Why even ask? Everyone knows that Dwayne the Rock Johnson will get the part because he's in every movie.

• edited May 2017

Whether it be a movie or a TV series here are who I think should play some Fables characters.

Bigby - Josh Holloway

Snow White - Evangeline Lily

Crane - Gregory Itzin

The Woodsman - Jon Bernthal

The Crooked Man - Gary Oldman

Colin - Donald Trump

• That Donald Trump image is disturbing...

ShaneWalsh posted: »

Whether it be a movie or a TV series here are who I think should play some Fables characters. Bigby - Josh Holloway Snow White - E

• Josh Holloway is perfect for Bigby

ShaneWalsh posted: »

Whether it be a movie or a TV series here are who I think should play some Fables characters. Bigby - Josh Holloway Snow White - E

Sign in to comment in this discussion.