The Thread of general TWD-related questions

Comments

• Maybe, but then again, I don't believe it was still in your inventory at the start of that episode or not. So if they were going to do something, it would've either happened in Amid the Ruins or they would've had it carry over to No Going Back.

Spodes posted: »

Damn. It'd be nice if you needed that cartridge in the finale, loading it in, choosing who you care about most (but then again, shooting Ken

• Yeah exactly, I wish they would've gave it some type of purpose though.

DabigRG posted: »

Maybe, but then again, I don't believe it was still in your inventory at the start of that episode or not. So if they were going to do something, it would've either happened in Amid the Ruins or they would've had it carry over to No Going Back.

• Yeah. Personally, I believe they were originally gonna be determinately used by Sarah during climax.

Yeah exactly, I wish they would've gave it some type of purpose though.

• It would've been a good option to put her out of her misery now that I think of it, makes me feel bad for Sarah.

Yeah. Personally, I believe they were originally gonna be determinately used by Sarah during climax.

• edited March 2017

Should've been mandatory. I think its safe to assume they dealt with her if necessary before they left, though.

Still, I meant either during the Observation Deck Defense or the Russian Shotout at the end.

Also, "makes me feel bad"?

It would've been a good option to put her out of her misery now that I think of it, makes me feel bad for Sarah.

• edited March 2017

Duck was totally out of it. Didn't even seem to notice his mom kill herself.
    So, no, it doesn't. If anything, Lee was doing his best to comfort his parents.

True, though Duck comes kinda close

• Hence the kinda part. He was conscious before the train ride after all.

Louche posted: »

Duck was totally out of it. Didn't even seem to notice his mom kill herself. So, no, it doesn't. If anything, Lee was doing his best to comfort his parents.

• I think its safe to assume they dealt with her if necessary before they left, though.

I honestly don't think they did, there was never a hint or implication about it. As much as I would've liked them to, there simply isn't any remote evidence or implicit message conveying that they did so.

Also, "makes me feel bad"?

More than likely, she's going to be a walker stuck under debris perpetually, and in my canon story, Sarah is Clem's friend, so I feel quite bad knowing that Clem's friend is just going to be there in misery (well walker's don't have a brain to feel that, but human Sarah wouldn't want that probably).

Should've been mandatory. I think its safe to assume they dealt with her if necessary before they left, though. Still, I meant either during the Observation Deck Defense or the Russian Shotout at the end. Also, "makes me feel bad"?

• edited March 2017

Dude, they were there for hours, with Kenny, Jane, and Luke hanging on the outside for a bit, and they would've had to pass through that spot anyway on the way out. If anything, the fact that they don't mention it should indicate that it's not an issue anymore.

As cynical and biased as that episode was, I don't see anyone in that group just ignoring/forgetting something like that given who they are.

I think its safe to assume they dealt with her if necessary before they left, though. I honestly don't think they did, there was nev

• edited March 2017

I disagree, I take their silence as simply not doing it (the writers fault), and either way, they should've talked about what they did. I think my theory is a bit more realistic than yours, as yours involves it never being remotely discussed or implied, and mine is based on the writers kind of just forgetting about her. Do they even talk about Sarah after she dies?

Dude, they were there for hours, with Kenny, Jane, and Luke hanging on the outside for a bit, and they would've had to pass through that spo

• edited March 2017

can't imagine what idea since you apparently hate Jane

maybe ask lilacbloom for the source?

Unfortunately for you, no. Though that gives me an idea... Anyway, I can't seem to find the whole thang right now, so ask again later. Also, that one came from a forum discussing mods. I picked it because it was creepy.

• Please tell me they don't allude the Gabe + Clem shit, please. I wish they would've never implied it, even as a joke, because holy fuck the community took that horribly, fucking disgusting.

No nothing like that. This is a mild spoiler but he doesn't actually show up for most of the episode. He mentions Clementine once determinantly too but not in a 'Gabentine' way or anything.

I don't think so, at least not in my opinion. Without saying too much she does explain why she feels the way she does in the episode which k

• She's brought up for all of a second by Clem then completely forgotten about when the baby is born. I remember playing and thinking 'Uhh... you guys do know that Sarah JUST died underneath us... right?

I disagree, I take their silence as simply not doing it (the writers fault), and either way, they should've talked about what they did. I th

• I disagree, I take their silence as simply not doing it (the writers fault), and either way, they should've talked about what they did. I think my theory is a bit more realistic than yours, as yours involves it never being remotely discussed or implied, and mine is based on the writers kind of just forgetting about her.

You mean like they did with Nick or Sarita? Like I said, considering the group consisted of her determinate friend whose had to deal with that before, a tired guy with a Hero Complex, a Widower Family man, a pregnant woman who was the only other one to actively concern herself with her in her free time, a bruiser with a soft spot for kids in particular, and Bonnie, I think at least someone would've either done something about it (if there was something to be done) or brought it up as they were getting ready to leave.

Do they even talk about Sarah after she dies?

Jane and Luke each mention her once, in Amid the Ruins and No Going Back respectively. Which is part of what makes what happened to her and why it happened particularly dumb.

I disagree, I take their silence as simply not doing it (the writers fault), and either way, they should've talked about what they did. I th

• You mean like they did with Nick or Sarita? Like I said, considering the group consisted of her determinate friend whose had to deal with that before, a tired guy with a Hero Complex, a Widower Family man, a pregnant woman who was the only other one to actively concern herself with her in her free time, a bruiser with a soft spot for kids in particular, and Bonnie, I think at least someone would've either done something about it (if there was something to be done) or brought it up as they were getting ready to leave.

My point being is that, yes, any logical way they would've put her our of her walker formation, but I think this is unlikely due to the fact that we never saw it occur, and I do believe they'd show us if they really wanted us to know she's been set down. We simply do not know.

• edited March 2017

can't imagine what idea since you apparently hate Jane

Not sure what you think I mean, but you might see the actual result sometime in the future.

maybe ask lilacbloom for the source?

Good idea! Oh, @Lilacsbloom!

Louche posted: »

can't imagine what idea since you apparently hate Jane maybe ask lilacbloom for the source?

• Thank God, that should've never been in the script in the first place.

Graysonn posted: »

Please tell me they don't allude the Gabe + Clem shit, please. I wish they would've never implied it, even as a joke, because holy fuck the

• What happens to Sarita if you choose not to chop her arm off (and end her misery subsequently, at least in my playthrough)? I know you get there and she's dying in Kenny's arms, or something similar, and Kenny is still angry at Clem regardless. I just want to know what does Kenny do, does he eventually shoot her so she stops suffering?

• It's heavily implied he did, but at the last minute. There's a pool of blood inside the tent (that's there even if you left Sarita) and he basically says he wanted to wait in case something changed.

What happens to Sarita if you choose not to chop her arm off (and end her misery subsequently, at least in my playthrough)? I know you get t

• There's a pool of blood inside the tent (that's there even if you left Sarita)

I think the blood was there before they arrived, because there's honestly no real source it could've came from. Not Sarita, not Kenny's eye, nothing. So it must've been someone who lived in there previously.

It's heavily implied he did, but at the last minute. There's a pool of blood inside the tent (that's there even if you left Sarita) and he basically says he wanted to wait in case something changed.

• Since people are actually playing the episode now and the release is several hours away, is it safe to ask questions related to Above the Law now?

(hWo's clnUe gum si hatt in teh harewouse ingurd Edopie3?)

• I'd wait 3 (or 2, I don't know) days after release, then it's completely fine.

Since people are actually playing the episode now and the release is several hours away, is it safe to ask questions related to Above the Law now? (hWo's clnUe gum si hatt in teh harewouse ingurd Edopie3?)

• Was Mariana asleep or pretending to be asleep while Javi and Kate smoke the joint?

• Mariana was listening to everything they were saying, her headphones didn't actually work (somehow Javier doesn't know this), so she was just pretending.

Was Mariana asleep or pretending to be asleep while Javi and Kate smoke the joint?

• But she still could have been asleep with the broken headphones on, yes?

Mariana was listening to everything they were saying, her headphones didn't actually work (somehow Javier doesn't know this), so she was just pretending.

• Sleep. She clearly wasn't conscious beforehand given her reaction to smelling the marijuana.

Was Mariana asleep or pretending to be asleep while Javi and Kate smoke the joint?

• Mariana could've been asleep, but the dialogue when Javier discovers Mari was fooling him with the headphones implies that she was listening in on them, but we don't necessarily know for sure.

But she still could have been asleep with the broken headphones on, yes?

• I might need to quit this thread (probably the site for the meanwhile), since I'm assuming everyone will be asking questions about the new episode, and I won't have the answers.

• You don't have to quit cold Turkey, but hey that's up to you

I might need to quit this thread (probably the site for the meanwhile), since I'm assuming everyone will be asking questions about the new episode, and I won't have the answers.

• Good idea! Oh, Lilacsbloom!

enter image description here

Hmm...

I don't recognize it. Could it have been somewhere on the meme joke thread?

can't imagine what idea since you apparently hate Jane Not sure what you think I mean, but you might see the actual result sometime in the future. maybe ask lilacbloom for the source? Good idea! Oh, @Lilacsbloom!

• Well, the only thread I go on is this one, I don't even view any other threads or see which ones are ongoing because this community is (mostly) shit, but I've found this thread to be safe and useful.

You don't have to quit cold Turkey, but hey that's up to you

• edited March 2017

Well, I asked a friend what the flashback was like, and holy shit, did Clem actually steal from the New Frontier, then proceed using that AT the New Frontier. Man, fuck Telltale, this shit actually pisses me off since my Clem has never stolen. Dear God, fuck this game. Are they even trying to maintain Clem's character this season?

Also sorry for all of the ranting above, it's just annoying how badly they're throwing this season.

• Yeah, admittedly, when I saw that flashback and learned the associated details from David end of things, I found myself feeling more for the New Frontier despite definitely understanding why Clementine did that.

• Honestly, I still can't see this season as canon for Clementine at all, it's so outstandingly out of character and abysmal. It really does make me angry, and it doesn't seem like they're trying to fix Clementine necessarily, rather pause her character until they think how they can alleviate some of the blemishes, which I honestly don't think they can. I simply see no way of them justifying Clementine stealing after two seasons of her not stealing (I'm pretty sure it's not determinant, but forced). I still haven't played it, but with the information I've collected, this season is still awful it appears.

Yeah, admittedly, when I saw that flashback and learned the associated details from David end of things, I found myself feeling more for the New Frontier despite definitely understanding why Clementine did that.

• Yeah, sorry to hear that man. Do you know what she [can?] steal or why she stole it?

Honestly, I still can't see this season as canon for Clementine at all, it's so outstandingly out of character and abysmal. It really does m

• No, I don't know why she stole or what she steals, but she also wanted to rob Javier as "payment" in episode 1, which already gives me a feeling that it's bad...

Yeah, sorry to hear that man. Do you know what she [can?] steal or why she stole it?

• Do you care about spoilers and wanna wait till you play it yourself?

No, I don't know why she stole or what she steals, but she also wanted to rob Javier as "payment" in episode 1, which already gives me a feeling that it's bad...

• Nah, you can tell me about this flashback. I really only care about Clementine improving this season, but it feels as if they'll never really fix her out of character self and there definitely won't be a model update to fix her current one (nose too skinny, skin should be a bit lighter since she's part Asian as well, removed her adorable yellow-green eyes, etc.).

Do you care about spoilers and wanna wait till you play it yourself?

• edited March 2017

Can someone link me a playthrough where Javi says he would rather have the spinach?

• She stole medicine for AJ.

Nah, you can tell me about this flashback. I really only care about Clementine improving this season, but it feels as if they'll never reall

Sign in to comment in this discussion.