The Thread of general TWD-related questions

Comments

• What does Javier and Clint/Joan say?

Plan_R posted: »

Mine but I don't record, so Im useless to you. Nothing much changes if you choose to eat your greens.

• Huh? There's a part where you're asked whether a cake or a spinach stew looks better to eat. Every play through I've seen has either said cake or that they both look good.

Spodes posted: »

Is this an episode 3 thing? If so, nope, I haven't bothered to play it. How do you know this is a dialogue segment anyways?

• In which episode does he say this in?

Huh? There's a part where you're asked whether a cake or a spinach stew looks better to eat. Every play through I've seen has either said cake or that they both look good.

• Episode 3 that just came out

In which episode does he say this in?

• Ah, yeah I haven't played episode 3, it didn't fix my main concerns from what I've heard, so I simply won't play it until they do.

Episode 3 that just came out

• I did a quick sketch (I'll probably color this in later), but here's what I think she would look like. I see her as the more favored sister compared to Jane and she embraces her femininity more so. I also headcanon her struggling with depression for a while (pressure from parents to not be like Jane being one of the biggest causes), but the apocalypse being the breaking point for her.

enter image description here

Jane keeps her hair short so it doesn't get grabbed by walkers, she really doesn't care about appearance as depicted multiple times, and eve

• That's some great art, looks very sharp and clean.

Clem-Clem posted: »

I did a quick sketch (I'll probably color this in later), but here's what I think she would look like. I see her as the more favored sister

• Thank you! I'll finish later.

That's some great art, looks very sharp and clean.

• Plan_RPlan_R Banned
    edited March 2017

Sorry, i missed your reply.

Paraphrasing here.

Javi says something like "I always eat my greens"

Clint says "smart man"

Joan just laughs it off.

I chose it because I wanted to mean it when I said her cake looks like shit.

What does Javier and Clint/Joan say?

• Have you made art for seasons 1 and 2 as well? I enjoy some art here and there, and I like your style so far, but I refuse to look any of it up because I know what waits on the other side, and I simply can't subject myself to that disturbing side.

Thank you! I'll finish later.

• Not yet, but I will post some stuff on here (for both S1-2 and for a fic I'm working on) soon! I'm currently doing a Clem picture.

Have you made art for seasons 1 and 2 as well? I enjoy some art here and there, and I like your style so far, but I refuse to look any of it up because I know what waits on the other side, and I simply can't subject myself to that disturbing side.

• A Clem picture from which season? I find seasons 1 and 2 Clem to be so adorable :^).

Not yet, but I will post some stuff on here (for both S1-2 and for a fic I'm working on) soon! I'm currently doing a Clem picture.

• Currently S3, but I'm also working on a S1 Clem as well!

A Clem picture from which season? I find seasons 1 and 2 Clem to be so adorable :^).

• Nice! Appreciate the info. I said that they both looked good because I really like Clints line about diplomats. One benefit of seeing the episode early is knowing the coolest dialogue options.

Plan_R posted: »

Sorry, i missed your reply. Paraphrasing here. Javi says something like "I always eat my greens" Clint says "smart man" Joan just laughs it off. I chose it because I wanted to mean it when I said her cake looks like shit.

• edited March 2017

Currently S3, but I'm also working on a S1 Clem as well!

• Reminds me of this one animation of Sarah. Not sure if that's a good thing, though.

I did a quick sketch (I'll probably color this in later), but here's what I think she would look like. I see her as the more favored sister

• Why the heck couldn't I get to this from my feed? :confused:

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Good idea! Oh, Lilacsbloom! Hmm... I don't recognize it. Could it have been somewhere on the meme joke thread?

• You're Russian?! Oh, the irony!

Apparently, the AtLA comment was on point. Thanks for giving it to her/him!

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Ooooh you mean the old avatar DabigRG had before! Here you go ^_^

• Not sure if that's a good thing, though.

Oh god, is that what I think it means...? If so, that's fucking disgusting.

DabigRG posted: »

Reminds me of this one animation of Sarah. Not sure if that's a good thing, though.

• No, not that dude--I doubt that exists anyway. I mean the fact that she looks like Sarah.
    enter image description here

Not sure if that's a good thing, though. Oh god, is that what I think it means...? If so, that's fucking disgusting.

• For what it's worth, I like this animation style. Albaharu got talent, that's for sure.

No, not that dude--I doubt that exists anyway. I mean the fact that she looks like Sarah.

• I also thought she was already about 40 years old or something xD But when she is really that young... wtf she flirted with a about 59 years old guy! .___.

I can't believe she's so young she looks 40. Is it bad that I laughed really hard at that lol

• To be fair, it's more like he was flirting with her and she has the choice to reciprocate. There's a storyboard that basically shows that was supposed to be the case.

I also thought she was already about 40 years old or something xD But when she is really that young... wtf she flirted with a about 59 years old guy! .___.

• Still kind of gross when you think about their age...

To be fair, it's more like he was flirting with her and she has the choice to reciprocate. There's a storyboard that basically shows that was supposed to be the case.

• Does the security lady from episode 3 have a name? You only talk to her at the gates (She says that you and the rest of the group other than Gabe and Kate have to go to the examination area) and she doesn't talk again. However, in my playthrough when Joan ordered them to lock up David and the others she shook her head and walked out (in disgust?)

• As far as I know, those are two different characters: Fern is the guard at the gates and doesnt' show up again as far as I know. Shades-chick is the one to leave in the sneak away playthroughs.

• They're different people? I guess that makes sense, it would be a bit odd for her to switch roles within the community so quickly! I wonder if shades lady will play any role in the story? She could, although she is probably just there to show how some of the community doesn't agree with Joan (and as a counterpart to Ava from the other ending).

As far as I know, those are two different characters: Fern is the guard at the gates and doesnt' show up again as far as I know. Shades-chick is the one to leave in the sneak away playthroughs.

• edited March 2017

No, not that dude--I doubt that exists anyway.

I guarantee it does exist, sadly, I've never seen it, but I'm sure it exist. Man, fuck those people, that stuff really pisses me off honestly, just the near thought of their sickened mindset...

Edit: Anyways regarding the animation, it's not bad, it's kind of cute actually.

No, not that dude--I doubt that exists anyway. I mean the fact that she looks like Sarah.

• I guarantee it does exist, sadly, I've never seen it, but I'm sure it exist. Man, fuck those people, that stuff really pisses me off honestly, just the near thought of their sickened mindset...

You know, when you said that earlier, I didn't remember this one thing I came across, so...yeah, I was wrong. It was technically with models, but I was wrong nonetheless.

Edit: Anyways regarding the animation, it's not bad, it's kind of cute actually.

Yeah, it is. :smile: That's obviously the point.

No, not that dude--I doubt that exists anyway. I guarantee it does exist, sadly, I've never seen it, but I'm sure it exist. Man, fuc

• Pretty much.

They're different people? I guess that makes sense, it would be a bit odd for her to switch roles within the community so quickly! I wonder

• dammit, I was hoping for more Jane tiddies

also, what the hell is up with the formatting on this site? In larger threads, I try to view my comments to see if anyone replied to them and it sends me to a page or two after where they're posted. It's fucking stupid.

Why the heck couldn't I get to this from my feed?

• edited April 2017

also, what the hell is up with the formatting on this site? In larger threads, I try to view my comments to see if anyone replied to them and it sends me to a page or two after where they're posted. It's fucking stupid.

Yeah, I've noticed that for a while now and it's why it's taken me a bit to reply to some of your comments. I hope they fix that issue soon.

dammit, I was hoping for more Jane tiddies

Yeah, I know, it's such a tease. On that note, there's surprisingly little Rule 34 of her, oddly enough.

Louche posted: »

dammit, I was hoping for more Jane tiddies also, what the hell is up with the formatting on this site? In larger threads, I try to view m

• I picked spinach. Javy says "gotta eat good so you can grow big and strong" then they said at least I'm being honest.

Does anyone know of a playthrough where Javi says he wants the spinach over the cake?

• Says the 28 year old athlete.

I picked spinach. Javy says "gotta eat good so you can grow big and strong" then they said at least I'm being honest.

• What are the advantages and disadvantages of keeping quiet about Mariana and telling them about it?

• What do you think happen to Randy, Gil, and Patricia if Clementine went with Kenny? Did they take over Howes or what

• Probably. They were heading in that direction to begin with and Clementine and Jane were able to just stroll on in without a problem. Given the implication that they were the only visitors those two had before they robbed them and Jane hit the rope, I think it's safe to say they at least chilled there for a while to rest up in safety.

What do you think happen to Randy, Gil, and Patricia if Clementine went with Kenny? Did they take over Howes or what

• Bro there's people on Youtube on I think a last of us barrier break video who embrace that shit, And i'm called a loser when I call them disgusting and call them out for drawing clem and ellie in their "art" form and spreading that shit, it may not be illegal, But it's one step away from actual pedophilic ways, And at least keep that shit to their self if they don't want to get their teeth smashed in.

Anyways good too see the Telltale forums are full of people with a moral compass :D

No, not that dude--I doubt that exists anyway. I guarantee it does exist, sadly, I've never seen it, but I'm sure it exist. Man, fuc

• edited March 2017

Do you think they would have stayed if Jane and Clem weren't there? Maybe the only reason they stole supplies and fled was because of something they did

Probably. They were heading in that direction to begin with and Clementine and Jane were able to just stroll on in without a problem. Given

• Probably. Depends on whether Randy really is that much like Kenny and prefers to keep moving until he truly feels his family is in a safe place. Jane mentions that "People are nice until they get hungry too. Then they're not so nice anymore.," so I assume the limited amount of food Jane mentioned having led to her trying to lock down and ration supplies, which unfortunately ticked off Randy and so he took half of it and ran off with his family.

Do you think they would have stayed if Jane and Clem weren't there? Maybe the only reason they stole supplies and fled was because of something they did

Sign in to comment in this discussion.