The Thread of general TWD-related questions

Comments

• As friends only :^).

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

Im assuming most people think I'm talking about TV show Carl but in reality I'm talking about current comic Carl. In the comics he really re

• I'm sure they'll be friends or best friends at least :)

Spodes posted: »

As friends only :^).

• I wish Duck was still alive for Clem to have a friend though.

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

I'm sure they'll be friends or best friends at least

• If Doug and Carley's roles were reversed, do you think that more people would've saved Doug, or would Carley still be the preferred choice for the possible romance later on?

• Something I've been wondering is how did Monroe get its name? I'm thinking it could either Norma and Randall's surname or the name of Norma's ship.

• Nah, people still would've chose Carley because she's a girl. I didn't care much for Carley sexually (I don't take any characters in this game in that regard), and honestly her accurate shooting isn't too much of a merit considering most characters can shoot accurately anyways. I thought Doug had some cool crafting skills and helped out a lot, plus I just found him a bit humorous in a niche fashion (technology is an interest of mine). I also found Doug to be quite a moral-based character, which is nice.

If Doug and Carley's roles were reversed, do you think that more people would've saved Doug, or would Carley still be the preferred choice for the possible romance later on?

• I wish Sarah was still alive for Clem to have a friend

I wish Duck was still alive for Clem to have a friend though.

• Yeah :^(

DabigRG posted: »

I wish Sarah was still alive for Clem to have a friend

• IIRC Norma's ship is named Monroe and the whole community seems to have developed from other boats being anchored to hers.

Something I've been wondering is how did Monroe get its name? I'm thinking it could either Norma and Randall's surname or the name of Norma's ship.

• That sounds about right.

IIRC Norma's ship is named Monroe and the whole community seems to have developed from other boats being anchored to hers.

• I looked it up just to be sure

That sounds about right.

• Thanks dude! thats pretty cool of you to actually research that.

I looked it up just to be sure

• Anytime!

Thanks dude! thats pretty cool of you to actually research that.

• More a site question that a Walking Dead question. Whatever. How do I add my own avatar?

• Get a Steam or Xboxlive account, set the picture you want as a profile pic there, and then click on the appropriate icon here after logging in at the bottom.

Bonbomb posted: »

More a site question that a Walking Dead question. Whatever. How do I add my own avatar?

• What exactly was Tripp's job description at Prescott?

• The wiki states that Paige (from Michonne) is LGBT. When is this stated/shown in-game?

I asked a writer, she said she had a crush on Sam. You're welcome.

BC_Guy posted: »

* What exactly was the relationship between Carver and Rebecca? Did Carver rape Rebecca or did something else happen? * In TWD Michonne,

• Link your Steam account and you can use your Steam's profile picture as your one on Telltale Community.

Bonbomb posted: »

More a site question that a Walking Dead question. Whatever. How do I add my own avatar?

• As theorized by @Deltino, how do you think the story(thus far) would've gone down had Javier been in David's place?

• Given how Clementine's been acting recently, sell them fuckas up the river.

Clemenem posted: »

You're Clementine: Lonnie and Lingard approach you with knowledge of AJ's whereabouts and offer complete acceptance and forgiveness for any

• Some black people appear with lighter skins than others, that's probably the case with clementine.

So there has been confirmation from some Telltale staff that Clementine is African-American, and some (notably Melissa) that she's African-A

• Yes, I know, but with Asian being in the mix (most likely in my opinion), it just seems more realistic. Especially given her progression of seasons 1 to season 2, they transitioned and aged her perfectly (extremely close resemblance while aging), and honestly was the most accurate depiction of her character model in my opinion. In season 3, she just looks too dark, and her skin looks like paint, removed her green yellow-green eyes, etc. So there's many weird things to consider, but season 3 definitely isn't accurate in any way (her cosmetics/scars were well-done, but that's minor compared to her main model in my opinion).

Some black people appear with lighter skins than others, that's probably the case with clementine.

• What exactly was the relationship between Carver and Rebecca? Did Carver rape Rebecca or did something else happen?

I think the only time he may have raped her was when she left his office during Episode 3. I think prior to the game he probably blackmailed or pressured her into it and she fell through with it

In TWD Michonne, who killed the people on the ferry? I don't think it was ever stated if Norma's group was behind it.

It's a who knows what happened. It's never explained

The wiki states that Paige (from Michonne) is LGBT. When is this stated/shown in-game?

I have no idea

BC_Guy posted: »

* What exactly was the relationship between Carver and Rebecca? Did Carver rape Rebecca or did something else happen? * In TWD Michonne,

• I think the only time he may have raped her was when she left his office during Episode 3.

That'd be fucked up.

Clemenem posted: »

What exactly was the relationship between Carver and Rebecca? Did Carver rape Rebecca or did something else happen? I think the only

• What is each character's philosophical outlook?

• edited April 2017

Here's what I have so far:

Good Guys of S1E1-2
    Season 1
    Everett Family

Professor Lee Everett Realist
    B. Everett

Suburban Georgia
    Clementine's Family

Clementine Realist
    Ed
    Diana
    Clementine's Neighborhood
    Officer Andre Mitchell
    Chet Apathetic

Greene Farm
    Greene Family

Hershel Greene Cynic
    Shawn Greene Realist
    Kenny's Family
    Captain Kenny Conflicted
    Kenny Duck Jr. Apathetic
    Dr. Katjaa Realist

Macon, Georgia
    Beatrice
    Irene .
    Everett Family Pharmacy Survivors
    Glenn Optimist
    Carley Realist
    Doug Apathetic

United States Air Force
    Lily's Family

Lily the Receptionist Realist
    Larry the Veteran Cynic
    Air Force Base
    Mark the Soldier Realist

Stone Mountain School
    School Students and Teachers

Ben Paul Conflicted
    Travis Cynic
    Mr. David Parker

Neutrals of S1E2-5
    Jolene's Family

Danielle
    Jolene Cynic

Train Railroad
    Train Survivors

Charles Chuck Realist
    Christa's Family
    Christa Cynic
    Omid Optimist

Savannah, Georgia
    Crawford Residents

Molly Apathetic
    Anna Correa
    Dr. Logan
    Cancer Support Group
    Clive Cynic
    Joyce Realist
    Boyd Realist
    Dr. Vernon Conflicted
    Brie Cynic

400 Days
    Georgia Highway
    Prison Bus Survivors

Vince Apathetic
    Justin the Prisoner Cynic
    Danny the Prisoner Optimist
    Officer Bennett Realist
    Deputy Clyde Conflicted
    Marcus Crabtree
    Jerry the Prisoner

Road Survivors
    Russell's Group

Russell Cynic
    Nate Apathetic
    Wyatt's Group
    Wyatt Realist
    Eddie Conflicted

Gil's Pitstop Outskirts
    Bonnie's Group

Bonnie Conflicted
    Leland
    Dee Cynic

Gil's Pitstop
    Pitstop Residents

Roman Realist
    Stephanie Optimist
    Shel's Family
    Shel Conflicted
    Becca Cynic
    Walt's Family
    Walter
    Jean
    Pitstop Scavengers
    Roberto

Good Guys of Season 2
    Howe's Hardware Refugees

Luke Conflicted
    Carlos' Family
    Sarah Apathetic
    Dr. Carlos Cynic
    Rebecca's Family
    Alvin Rebecca Carver Jr.
    Rebecca Realist
    Alvin Conflicted
    Pete's Family
    Nick Randall Cynic
    Peter Joseph Randall Realist

Blue Ridge Mountains, Virginia
    Moonstar Lodge Inhabitants

Sarita Optimist
    Walter Optimist
    Matthew Optimist

Villains
    Season 1
    St. John's Dairy Farm
    St. John Family

Terry St. John
    Andrew Andy St. John Realist
    Danny St. John Apathetic
    Brenda St. John Conflicted

Save-Lots Bandits
    Jake the Bandit Leader
    Bandit #3 Bart
    Linda
    Gary
    Drew

Mr. Campman The Stranger Optimist

Season 2

Gil's Pitstop
    Pitstop Scavengers

Michelle Realist

North Carolina
    Winston's Scavenger Group

Victor
    Ralph
    Winston

Tennessee
    Howe's Hardware Community

Mike Realist
    Tavia Realist
    Lowell
    Tyler
    Vera
    Tisha
    Jane Cynic
    Hank
    Troy Apathetic
    William Bill Carver Cynic
    Rajeev Reggie Optimist
    Johnny

Russian Group
    Vitali Optimist
    Buricko Cynic
    Arvo's Family
    Arvo Conflicted
    Natasha “Maud” Realist

Monroe
    Richmond
    Gabby
    Dr. Jonas
    Joe
    Zachary Conflicted
    Janey
    Cam
    Norma's Family
    Mz. Stormin Norma Realist
    Randall Apathetic

Walkers
    Jon Sandusky
    Beth
    Oberson Crawford
    Jeff
    Fivel
    Sandra the Babysitter
    Tess Campman

Other Characters
    Atlanta Police Officer
    Jenny Pitcher
    Mrs. Monroe:

Randy's Family
    Randy Optimist
    Patricia Conflicted
    Gill

Wellington, Ohio
    Wellington

Edith Realist

The Walking Dead: Michonne
    Location Unknown
    Michonne's Family

Michonne Cynic
    Dominic
    Elodie
    Colette

Oceanside
    The Companion

Pete Realist
    Siddiq
    Oak Cynic
    Berto

Fairbanks' House
    Fairbanks Family

James Fairbanks
    Alex Fairbanks
    Samantha Sam Fairbanks Cynic
    John Fairbanks
    Greg Fairbanks Optimist
    Sophia Fairbanks

Fairbank's Residents
    Paige Conflicted

Lucky #1 Steve Apathetic

Radio Survivor
    Stan

A New Frontier
    García Family

.#25 Javier Garcia Optimist
    Security Leader David Garcia Realist
    Gabe Garcia Optimist
    Kate Garcia Conflicted
    Marianna Garcia Apathetic
    Hector Garcia
    Mrs. Jaja García
    Rafael

The New Frontier
    Scout Lonnie
    Lieutenant Scout Ava Realist
    Medicine Leader Dr. Paul Lingard Conflicted
    Quarantine Fern
    Diplomacy Leader Joan Realist
    Ration Leader Clint
    Rufus
    Lieutenant Max Conflicted
    Lieutenant Badger Apathetic

Prescott
    Tripp Realist
    Nurse Eleanor Optimist
    Conrad Optimist
    Francine
    Eli

Hilltop Colony
    Paul Jesus Monroe Realist

Animals
    Maybelle St. John
    Sam
    Walter

What is each character's philosophical outlook?

• What happened to the Steam Icon in the Profile pic area of Settings?

• The site got updated and webdevs fucked it up probably.

What happened to the Steam Icon in the Profile pic area of Settings?

• In season 1 episode 3, if (for some reason) you chose to not leave Lilly: How do you acquire the pencil that is required for the train instructions? From what I recall, she gets the R.V. and dips, which the pencil is in if you ditched her after she subsequently kills Doug/Carley.

• Picking up the pencil activates Lilly's dialog about leaving and then her driving off. So, you still get the pencil as normal but the RV will be taken afterwards.

In season 1 episode 3, if (for some reason) you chose to not leave Lilly: How do you acquire the pencil that is required for the train instr

• While Lee is picking up the pencil she uses the opportunity to sneak up on him and throw him out.

In season 1 episode 3, if (for some reason) you chose to not leave Lilly: How do you acquire the pencil that is required for the train instr

• If David was with Kate and the kids from the start, I feel like he and Kate wouldnt get along as well as Javi and Kate and would have some sort of falling out. Gabe would be less of a kid in this scenario.

If Javi was in David's place, there wouldn't be as much of an impact finding the uncle as opposed to the estranged husband and father. David would try to stay there for safety but it wouldn't be as big of a deal if they were turned away.

As theorized by @Deltino, how do you think the story(thus far) would've gone down had Javier been in David's place?

• Okay, interesting point, but I meant more along the lines of his theory that David was created to take Javier's original backstory.

If David was with Kate and the kids from the start, I feel like he and Kate wouldnt get along as well as Javi and Kate and would have some s

• Thanks.

Picking up the pencil activates Lilly's dialog about leaving and then her driving off. So, you still get the pencil as normal but the RV will be taken afterwards.

• Can you explain

Okay, interesting point, but I meant more along the lines of his theory that David was created to take Javier's original backstory.

• In season 1, it was clear where they were located (and were headed) throughout the season, but in season 2 it appears to be vague or not exactly conveyed. So where does season 2 take place? Georgia still? Where does Clem begin (w/ Omid & Christa) and travel off to (Wellington area) in terms of the state and city (if provided)?

• edited April 2017
    • She's in Georgia when Omid is killed in the Gil's woman's room (lol).
    • She is in North Carolina after the time skip.
    • She ends up in Virginia either after falling into the river or walking for 5 days with the cabin group.
    • Apparently Howes Hardware was in Tennessee.
    • She is in Ohio/Michigan area when she is around Wellington.

In season 1, it was clear where they were located (and were headed) throughout the season, but in season 2 it appears to be vague or not exa

• God damn, she traveled everywhere.

* She's in Georgia when Omid is killed in the Gil's woman's room (lol). * She is in North Carolina after the time skip. * She ends up in

• Gil's Pitstop was in Georgia, so they start there, at least assuming it was meant to be the same one from 400 Days.
    • I think there's a sign or something that mentions that Clementine and Christa North Carolina. This would probably included the Cabin as well, since it wasn't too far away.
    • It's very possible that the Moonstar Lodge was in Virginia, as the group traveled for several days towards some mountains, which means they were likely going North.
    • Howe's Hardware was apparently in Tennessee, which does match up somewhat with Luke, Pete, Carver, and Troy's rural accents. Parker's Run and the Sunshine Village Mobile Home Park are likely located here as well, given that they're within walking distance of less than two hours at most.
    • Okay, so the Power Station and the Russians' Unfinished House are listed as being in North Carolina on the wikia. I have no idea how they could make this screwup, since Kenny wanted to go North and the mysterious town was most likely on the way there or else he likely would've argued against going there at all. So, unless someone can provide evidence or make a convincing argument otherwise, I'm going to try and unofficially establish that these areas are actually in Kentucky or at least Northern Tennessee.
    • Last but not least(so much as determinately nonexistent) is Wellington, where Christa and Kenny wanted to go in the first place and where the Russian likely acquired their many bags of supplies. Don't remember the exact line, but this is almost certainly located in either Ohio or Michigan.

In season 1, it was clear where they were located (and were headed) throughout the season, but in season 2 it appears to be vague or not exa

Sign in to comment in this discussion.