Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• Apparently, Clem never mentioned Lee around any of The New Frontier.

Too bad this episode doesn't have a new determinant flashback set in Wellington.

Whoever breaks out Javi depends on the last major choice in Episode 3.

• Yeah, I realized that earlier today and had myself a good laugh.

We wanted a reason as to why Clem has been acting so bitchy... we got one.

• Clem flirting

enter image description here

Well, thank goodness that was cut.

OH BOY Credit: Clem is awesome

• Shit, really? I don't suppose you know of a video showing that?

If you kiss Kate in the junkyard and don't start a relationship with her, she slaps Javi.

• There's a gif in the Meme thread.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Shit, really? I don't suppose you know of a video showing that?

• It wasn't cut, it's just plays really low while Kate and Javy are talking. I'm trying to get the audio now. (;

Clem flirting Well, thank goodness that was cut.

• She mentions it to Ava and she's part of TNF.

• 7:55

• Oh, well in that case...

It wasn't cut, it's just plays really low while Kate and Javy are talking. I'm trying to get the audio now. (;

• That pause on Clementine and Gabe was priceless.

Why is that in a death video, though?

Poogers555 posted: »

7:55

• Ouch! Can't say I blame her. XD

• "The death of Javier and Kate's relationship"

DabigRG posted: »

That pause on Clementine and Gabe was priceless. Why is that in a death video, though?

• I meant prior to getting kicked out.

She mentions it to Ava and she's part of TNF.

• In S1, we had an urban man who was able to pick a lock.

In New Frontier, we have a Latino man who was able to jump star a car.

• Apparently, Clem never mentioned Lee around any of The New Frontier.

She can. In Kenny flashback and the one with Ava.

• How does she mention Lee in the Kenny flashback?

AronDracula posted: »

Apparently, Clem never mentioned Lee around any of The New Frontier. She can. In Kenny flashback and the one with Ava.

• Kenny's reaction lol

• Hotwire a car*
    Jump starting a car is when you've got a car with a dead battery and you use another car's battery (using jumper cables) to start the car with the dead battery, then when you're driving the said car the battery will be recharged by the alternator. Hotwire is when you start a car like Javi did.
    Not trying to be a smart-ass, just trying to help :)

fallandir posted: »

In S1, we had an urban man who was able to pick a lock. In New Frontier, we have a Latino man who was able to jump star a car.

• So it seems like Javi can do both. :>

Hotwire a car* Jump starting a car is when you've got a car with a dead battery and you use another car's battery (using jumper cables) to

• Interesting fact. If you stay silent when Lingard asks you to kill him, then Clementine makes the same decision she does at the end of S1E5 if Lee stays silent. If she shoots Lee then she will also kill Lingard. If not then she hesitates and in the end leaves Lingard alive.

• edited April 2017

2nd attempt

enter image description here enter image description here

Here ya go

• Watching this made me think about this some more...

"The next generation has to be stronger than the last to lead us out of this... you were scared but you looked me straight in the eye. Kept your nerve. That's what we need. I think you realize it but you're not comfortable with it yet. There is no way you could have lasted this long otherwise. It's not knowing.. if I got anyone to hand all this off to. But I'm not worried about that anymore. (Showing pregnant Rebecca) "Its why it falls to people like us to lead us to lead them to safety." Clem: "I'm not like you" Carver: "I know it when I see it."

I'll dabble more on this tomorrow... but Carver's wish, his whole damn wish was to continue his mark an in order to do that he needed his baby to be safe. That's all he ever wanted and he knew he would be able to raise AJ into the survivor he needed him to be. He also knew Clem was capable of doing this too. We got Carvers biggest fucking wish and just granted it.

• How does the "Tell off David" option come into play in episode 4?

All the choices that carried over into episode 4. (Credit: Clem_is_Awesome)

• I see nothing.

FetchWalker posted: »

2nd attempt Here ya go

• Lol holy shit blew my mind

We wanted a reason as to why Clem has been acting so bitchy... we got one.

• Depending on your choices Joan will reveal 1 to 4 corpses at the town assembly.

• Badger is there no matter what. If Javier killed him, there is a bag over his head. If Tripp or Conrad killed him, Badger's face is shown and you can see the wound. If you left Badger to turn then his face is shown but his skin is a sickly green color.
    • Max's corpse is displayed if Javier or David killed him.
    • Killing Max results in David killing Lonnie, so Lonnie's body is also displayed.
    • Lingard's body is shown if Javier or Clem euthanized him and destroyed his brain. This gives you an extra dialogue option when Joan accuses you of murdering him.
  • HOLY SHIT

Watching this made me think about this some more... "The next generation has to be stronger than the last to lead us out of this... you w

• Damm that's pretty awesome. Is it a first for telltale to have severe consequences like that if you fail a QTE?

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

Regarding Eleanor's betrayal, if you choose the "Eleanor was mistaken" option when Joan mentions it, she sheds a bit more light on the situation-- Joan promised that Eleanor would be able to stay in Richmond if she told her what Javier and the rest were planning.

Furthermore, if Conrad died in episode 3, you get a scene with Eleanor during the scene with Gabe-- instead of Gabe ratting you out, or Conrad deciding to go, Eleanor starts talking about the plan to overthrow Joan, and asks if they really have to leave Richmond, claiming that they've been good to her and that it's safe.

And to add to that, Joan has an extra line of dialogue if that scene with Eleanor happened, which even changes based upon the choices made in the episode, such as the Lingard choice ("I had an interesting conversation with your friend Eleanor last night. She's the one who alerted us to David's plot against Lingard.")

• edited April 2017

Can anyone confirm if Jane and Kenny have their improved models in episode 1? They did something similar with Gryff in Game of Thrones.

• Carver knew it all along, you can call him cruel, mad, bully or even tyrant, but he knew Clementine is strong enough to survive and grow up in the apocalypse, to watch over others, like AJ.

Watching this made me think about this some more... "The next generation has to be stronger than the last to lead us out of this... you w

• They have improved models, but Jane still looks like a bitch

Can anyone confirm if Jane and Kenny have their improved models in episode 1? They did something similar with Gryff in Game of Thrones.

• No, I mean did they put the improved models into episode 1.

They have improved models, but Jane still looks like a bitch

• Ohh my god...

• I didn't realize it at first but on another playthrough I noticed that when you return to the group Tripp and Eleanor weren't just arguing about their relationship, they were arguing about Richmond! I couldn't hear the whole thing because Conrad was talking but here's what I caught, it might not be accurate word for word though:

Eleanor: "This place is important. They've been good to me, I can't just leave!"

Tripp: "But they don't want you like they want us. Could you handle never seeing me again?" (That last line from Tripp could've been foreshadowing)

Turns out Eleanor was more attached to Richmond then we realized. She mentions Richmond a couple more times later on.

"They like me, that has to count for something!"

"This place is nice. Do we have to leave?"

• One more detail you might not have noticed... Javi's friggin ripped! Really wish I had a screenshot.

• Yeah, I heard that too, unfortunately.

I didn't realize it at first but on another playthrough I noticed that when you return to the group Tripp and Eleanor weren't just arguing a

• Well, he is a baseball player and his proportions are pretty rounded, so I don't think that's really a big revelation.

One more detail you might not have noticed... Javi's friggin ripped! Really wish I had a screenshot.

• After Javi or Clem kill Lingard, and when you put him down, if you wait too long to stab him, Javi will hand the knife to Clem and she violently stabs his skull. Clem clearly hated Lingard.

• Dang...when did Clementine get this violent?

Apart from being high on drugs and telling Clementine that the medicine she's wanting to use on AJ won't work, I don't think he did anything that bad to warrant that much hate from her.

Megaodg33 posted: »

After Javi or Clem kill Lingard, and when you put him down, if you wait too long to stab him, Javi will hand the knife to Clem and she violently stabs his skull. Clem clearly hated Lingard.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.