Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• How grateful of her. Aw well, as long as everyone got what they came for I guess.

Megaodg33 posted: »

After Javi or Clem kill Lingard, and when you put him down, if you wait too long to stab him, Javi will hand the knife to Clem and she violently stabs his skull. Clem clearly hated Lingard.

• Geez. What kind of bug stung you girlie?

Megaodg33 posted: »

After Javi or Clem kill Lingard, and when you put him down, if you wait too long to stab him, Javi will hand the knife to Clem and she violently stabs his skull. Clem clearly hated Lingard.

• I think it's there to show that she still hasn't gotten over her grudge against the New Frontier. That she'd react in such a way to one of the nicer ones all things considered just hammers that home even more.

RichWalk23 posted: »

Dang...when did Clementine get this violent? Apart from being high on drugs and telling Clementine that the medicine she's wanting to use on AJ won't work, I don't think he did anything that bad to warrant that much hate from her.

• I guess being on your own as a child for years in the apocalypse will do that to her.

RichWalk23 posted: »

Dang...when did Clementine get this violent? Apart from being high on drugs and telling Clementine that the medicine she's wanting to use on AJ won't work, I don't think he did anything that bad to warrant that much hate from her.

• In the Jane flashback in episode 4 if you miss to click on the knife the whole dialogue in the flashback changes.

1. If you click on the knife (watch after 3:18):

2.If you didn't click on the knife (watch after 13:02):

• "And then the pile in the middle--that's the kitty." :confused:

• edited April 2017

In Episode 3, after you get kicked out of Richmond and Tripp says "Did you piss in someone's oatmeal back there? I thought you were gonna play along", we have 3 possible lines for it. They are: "Give me some credit", "It didn't go as planned" and "Shut your mouth".

If you choose to say "Shut your mouth", Javier will have one of those rare moments where he speaks Spanish. He will say "Ay dios mio. Do you ever shut up?" to Tripp.

Just pointing this out, since I think it's pretty cool.

Here's the link

• "Good thing you have me around...at least for now." Thanks for the loyalty, cunt.
    Gotta love that billboard at the end.

FetchWalker posted: »

In the Jane flashback in episode 4 if you miss to click on the knife the whole dialogue in the flashback changes. * If you click on the knife (watch after 3:18): 2.If you didn't click on the knife (watch after 13:02):

• Nice little call back with the Kenny Flashback in Ep4

enter image description here

• If you went silent during the Lingard scene and Clem decided to kill him herself, Javi has the option to tell Joan that Clem killed Lingard at David's "trial":

• I don't ship it at all, but it's so cute to see (hear) them playing like kids... they should totally be BBF (BIT NOTHING ELSE NEVER)

• edited April 2017

At the start of episode 4 when talking to Joan, if you say "your plan will backfire" Javi says that Joan's plan will blow up in her face. Joan says she hopes it doesn't, since she's responsible for the lives of everyone in the community.

At the end of the episode, Joan's fighting results in a gas tank blowing up. This causes walkers to leak into the community, which will most likely result in the deaths of many people there and undoubtedly ruin Richmond.

Makes me wish I didn't kill Joan, just so she could watch her community fall apart because of her actions.

• I replayed the first Kenny flashback and it's still his old model :(

They have improved models, but Jane still looks like a bitch

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

Good lord, the texture quality on the mobile versions

If you went silent during the Lingard scene and Clem decided to kill him herself, Javi has the option to tell Joan that Clem killed Lingard at David's "trial":

• LMAO I'm so used to it I didn't even notice the blurry demons

Deltino posted: »

Good lord, the texture quality on the mobile versions

• "Uh...she did it!" :lol:

Also, what's going on with Clementine's face in the third one?

If you went silent during the Lingard scene and Clem decided to kill him herself, Javi has the option to tell Joan that Clem killed Lingard at David's "trial":

• If Javi is silent during "the talk" with Clementine, she snaps "If you didn't want to know you shouldn't have asked" and you get a notification saying (?)Clementine is uncomfortable

• edited April 2017

Kenny's face when you fail to kill the walker who attacks AJ. XD

• me frantically screenshotting while the characters are speaking

DabigRG posted: »

"Uh...she did it!" Also, what's going on with Clementine's face in the third one?

• Looks like the charred zombies at the end of episode 4 are somewhat based on the concept art a while back.
    They aren't on fire or anything in game but their flesh has burned off.

• No, Kenny! Don't become a melted action figure again!

AronDracula posted: »

Kenny's face when you fail to kill the walker who attacks AJ. XD

• Walker Number 2...Dem hips.

Graysonn posted: »

Looks like the charred zombies at the end of episode 4 are somewhat based on the concept art a while back. They aren't on fire or anything in game but their flesh has burned off.

• Detail: Michonne got better ratings than ANF, oh boy

• By 0.30%? I don't know if that is such a significant thing to rave about.

Detail: Michonne got better ratings than ANF, oh boy

• Anf is more popular not everyone played Michonne

Detail: Michonne got better ratings than ANF, oh boy

• "Good thing you have me around...until I hang myself like a fucking coward."

gg Jane

FetchWalker posted: »

In the Jane flashback in episode 4 if you miss to click on the knife the whole dialogue in the flashback changes. * If you click on the knife (watch after 3:18): 2.If you didn't click on the knife (watch after 13:02):

• The concept art looks so much cooler.

Graysonn posted: »

Looks like the charred zombies at the end of episode 4 are somewhat based on the concept art a while back. They aren't on fire or anything in game but their flesh has burned off.

• All that means is that more people dislike ANF, too.

Anf is more popular not everyone played Michonne

• Oh my gosh! I love that! And snarky Clem is best Clem. ^_^

"I can't help if I'm a natural born winner"

• I didn't wanna be that obvious about it, but yes. Hence me mentioning the billboard at the end.

"Good thing you have me around...until I hang myself like a fucking coward." gg Jane

• Agreed.

The concept art looks so much cooler.

• Ohh, you beat me to it. I was gonna point that out too :D
    Well, I'm just gonna put my gifs for decoration.

enter image description here enter image description here

Nice little call back with the Kenny Flashback in Ep4

• Best best friends

I don't ship it at all, but it's so cute to see (hear) them playing like kids... they should totally be BBF (BIT NOTHING ELSE NEVER)

• I just did that on my second playthrough. Though I wonder why Clem killed Lingard as my Clem refused to kill Lee at the end when I stayed silent. I also thought Clem was going to respond negatively to me blaming her

• I meant Best Friends Forever...

did I get everything wrong my whole life has been a lie!!

Sparkeagle posted: »

Best best friends

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited April 2017

Eh, it's not really the first time he's had a somewhat... questionable looking expression of shock

DabigRG posted: »

No, Kenny! Don't become a melted action figure again!

• When you're in the hospital room with Lingard, if you look in one of the pantries you can find some medicine. Clem will suggest that you shouldn't just take them, most likely referring to the Arvo situation (she says this even if you didn't rob Arvo).

• Cheese n' Rice, his jaw in the first pic.

Deltino posted: »

Eh, it's not really the first time he's had a somewhat... questionable looking expression of shock

• She was referring to ANF's episode 3 flashback.

BC_Guy posted: »

When you're in the hospital room with Lingard, if you look in one of the pantries you can find some medicine. Clem will suggest that you sho

• edited April 2017

While Clementine is stitching up Javier in e4, she can either say "Thanks for you know, being here" or "Thanks for you know, all that." She said "being here" on my Kenny save, and "all that" on my alone save. Just a small thing I noticed.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.