The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• Heheh XD I wonder when the last time she washed her hands was? Especially after she did that. She'd be eating her food with pee-pee hands XD

DabigRG posted: »

I saw that before you edited that it said "pussy juice" XD if episode 5 had a present day dialogue that involves javi bringin

• haha, farfromsubtle, one of my favorite gamers.

• ... is always the best option!

• Clem and Mariana would have been good friends for sure, here we see them having a good laugh over the size of Gabe's prick. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    enter image description here

This one took entirely too long to make, Mariana's shadows were completely messed up so that took a lot of editing to get right, I'll probably upload these pics in bigger resolution somewhere down the line, imgur likes to mess up the quality so this is as big as they go for now.

• edited May 2017

Mariana's shadows were completely messed up so that took a lot of editing to get right

O_O ...Ya don't say.

Meh.

Jayroen posted: »

Clem and Mariana would have been good friends for sure, here we see them having a good laugh over the size of Gabe's prick. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I got this sneaky fucking feeling you don't like me very much DabigRG :)

DabigRG posted: »

Mariana's shadows were completely messed up so that took a lot of editing to get right O_O ...Ya don't say. Meh.

• Naw, I'm barely familiar with you since Above the Law was released. I just didn't particularly care for Mariana in Episode 1, though that's not the reasoning behind my post.

I got this sneaky fucking feeling you don't like me very much DabigRG

• Ladies and gentlemen, our hero

• Truly main character material if I say so myself.

Ladies and gentlemen, our hero

• edited May 2017

Fanbase's reaction to people constantly bashing in the heads of walking rotting corpses:

Fanbase's reaction to Clementine mentioning she's on her period:

• edited May 2017

TRIGGERED!!!!! :), it's my work here, made in XNALara :) :):
    P:S I'm not a pro at posing!

• edited May 2017

• enter image description here

max_pain943 posted: »

TRIGGERED!!!!! , it's my work here, made in XNALara : P:S I'm not a pro at posing!

TRIGGERED!!!!! , it's my work here, made in XNALara : P:S I'm not a pro at posing!

• No worries bro, I'll make some pro-tier Gabentine for ya when I get home (wink wink)

• max_pain943 posted: »

• edited May 2017

• gabentine UwU xDD :3

• edited May 2017

What's up

• We should have died in 2012 when we had the chance.

• edited May 2017

I'm hooked up on these arts now, so await more Gabentine enter image description here

• gabe's will to live must be gone at this point

• THE SHIP HAS LEFT PORT AND KENNY AIN'T A BOARD!! Cuz he's dead...

And here's an extra, extra, EXTRA cringy edition! <3 <3 <3

• He wanna touch those hips.

THE SHIP HAS LEFT PORT AND KENNY AIN'T A BOARD!! Cuz he's dead... And here's an extra, extra, EXTRA cringy edition!

• edited May 2017

• edited May 2017

This is awesome, thank you)))))))))))

THE SHIP HAS LEFT PORT AND KENNY AIN'T A BOARD!! Cuz he's dead... And here's an extra, extra, EXTRA cringy edition!

• Well if he dies we will ship her with walker Gabe, or corpse Gabe xDDDDD

• god left.

I'll make sure every single bit of this weird creation defying every single law of sanity will be burned to ashes.

Well if he dies we will ship her with walker Gabe, or corpse Gabe xDDDDD

• dog felt xD

god left.

• edited May 2017

Good luck on that xDDDDDDDD That Ship has already left the port and you can do nothing about it now xD:

I'll make sure every single bit of this weird creation defying every single law of sanity will be burned to ashes.

• Yeah, and this is what happens when the Gabentine ship hits an iceberg aka Gabe's possible future death.

Good luck on that xDDDDDDDD That Ship has already left the port and you can do nothing about it now xD:

• why does clem look so thicc? this is wrong.

• edited May 2017

That's not gonna happend xD, and like is said before if Gabe dies i will ship Clem with walker Gabe or Gabe's Corpse

Findagon posted: »

Yeah, and this is what happens when the Gabentine ship hits an iceberg aka Gabe's possible future death.

• max_pain943 posted: »

Sign in to comment in this discussion.