The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• edited May 2017

More like:

enter image description here

GIRL! GIRL! GIRL!

• Yeah...your back....

Also, save the GIRL?

GIRL! GIRL! GIRL!

• This explains why my dad is bald because he wears a cap all the damn time (jk)

DabigRG posted: »

Woah, the hell's happening there?! Guess she wore that hat for too long.

• edited May 2017

This is officially my new favourite post now.

Jayroen posted: »

Yesterday everyone's favorite shitbird got to share a nice moment with his crush, today he gets his ass kicked by said crush, enjoy ya basta

• enter image description here

When the audiance screams for blood, blood they shall get.

• edited May 2017

• Bloody Mari is back

It's me Credit to @TheSuperjohn702

• The last one is very good! Of only it looked more like he was actually falling... nevermind

Yesterday everyone's favorite shitbird got to share a nice moment with his crush, today he gets his ass kicked by said crush, enjoy ya basta

• dude

Don't do it Gabe! She'll lay you back and suck you dry! Quick, someone play the Morning After Backwards! You must not give in to The Nasty!

• edited May 2017

So many fingers!

• I figured you wouldn't be falling yet the moment you get shot but I could change it around a little if you'd like, that one took maybe 10 minutes in all.

The last one is very good! Of only it looked more like he was actually falling... nevermind

• Really, it's okay just the way it is now! I really like it! But if you want to change it, it's okay.

I figured you wouldn't be falling yet the moment you get shot but I could change it around a little if you'd like, that one took maybe 10 minutes in all.

• Where did the little girl sleep last night!?!?!?!??

SAVE THE GIRL>?>>?????

• "Adobe photoshop logic".

Quaker540 posted: »

So many fingers!

• why do you hate yourself so much?

• Walking Dead animation by a YouTuber named Ockeroid.

• Me: BONG

More like:

• edited May 2017

Ok, so i make another Gabentine art in XNALara, but i think i went a little bit "too far" with that one! enter image description here
    EDIT: I better just hide this picture under a link, better safe than sorry
    P:S And don't hate me for this people i'm just doing it for those who likes that stuff, i'm not really into "Gabentine" myself

• edited May 2017

Are you sure i can post it here? Because i don't it's ok!

• That Kenny is pretty spot on.

Also, I like how Clementine knows what a dick is. If only for the eyebrow raising-ness of it.

• Okay, I'm just going to say this now. Even if you ship Gabentine or whatever, these pictures need to stop.

I can't handle the cringe of seeing two 13 year olds making out in this thread any more, now they look like they're fucking up against a wall. Please, just stop.

I know people will just say, "Just don't go on the meme and fun thread if it bothers you so much". but this is my favourite thread and it's just gettin' a bit repetitive with this weird stuff.

max_pain943 posted: »

Ok, so i make another Gabentine art in XNALara, but i think i went a little bit "too far" with that one! EDIT: I better just hide this pic

• edited May 2017

I don't see anything wrong with that one, it's romantic :), plus it's appropriate here!
    P:S I would've put them under the spoilers if telltale would've make spoilers thingy on this forum, so some of you wouldn't have to see it and could just not open up the spoiler, this feature exist on many other forums, but not here, and i'm not talking about about "This comment contains spoilers" because it's completely different thing!

ZombiePizza posted: »

Okay, I'm just going to say this now. Even if you ship Gabentine or whatever, these pictures need to stop. I can't handle the cringe of s

• edited May 2017

Agreed.

This is a meme/fun thread. Those Gabentine pictures aren't memes and they aren't fun to most people.

There should be a thread for these types of shipping pictures in some deep corner of these forums.

Okay, I'm just going to say this now. Even if you ship Gabentine or whatever, these pictures need to stop. I can't handle the cringe of s

• edited May 2017

Jesus fucking Christ.

Ok, so i make another Gabentine art in XNALara, but i think i went a little bit "too far" with that one! EDIT: I better just hide this pic

• UNHAND HIM, YOU CHERRY-BOY HUNGRY SHE-DEVIL!

Not far enough?

• plus it's appropriate here!

I don't think anywhere is appropriate to have pictures of fictional children dry humping eachother.

I don't see anything wrong with that one, it's romantic.

All I'm sayin' pal is that it's a slippy slope, fist we occasionally see them kissing, then we see an influx of posts about it, now we have them passionately making out and grinding on eachother. I'm just asking how far will it go and when will it end?

I don't see anything wrong with that one, it's romantic , plus it's appropriate here! P:S I would've put them under the spoilers if telltal

• edited May 2017

It will not go any more far don't worry, i will never a make something more than this!

plus it's appropriate here! I don't think anywhere is appropriate to have pictures of fictional children dry humping eachother.

• This is definitely getting out of hand.

• edited May 2017

Look, I'm sorry.

I don't want you to stop what you love doing if creating these picture sets is what you enjoy but...there's a time and a place for things like this and I know I speak for the majority of this fandom when I say that it's a tad inappropriate at this point.

Perhaps you can create your own thread, a better environment for your work to be appreciated by likeminded people or maybe just tone it back a little?

Sorry for speaking out, I don't want your feelings to get hurt as you are clearly very talented at what you do. :)

It will not go any more far don't worry, i will never a make something more than this!

• Thanks to you, you made me hate Gabe even more.

• Oh well, thank you very much for that! Because i actually started to feel really bad that i post that one here :(, but yeah okay i think i better create another thread for this pics!

Look, I'm sorry. I don't want you to stop what you love doing if creating these picture sets is what you enjoy but...there's a time and a

• I was suprised by the high level of voice acting. The resemblance is uncanny.

"It's when ya take ya dick and ya put it in someones MOUTH!"

• This is seriously fucked up. I don't like how Clementine is being fucking sexualized.

Oh well, thank you very much for that! Because i actually started to feel really bad that i post that one here , but yeah okay i think i better create another thread for this pics!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.