The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• Better facial animations than Mass Effect Andromeda.

Ladies and gentlemen, our hero

• Jayroen posted: »

THE SHIP HAS LEFT PORT AND KENNY AIN'T A BOARD!! Cuz he's dead... And here's an extra, extra, EXTRA cringy edition!

• marianas shadows errors

i see im not the only one with those problems

https://i.gyazo.com/dfbc1dbe05c3b533ef17231c23b15a3a.png

ahem

Jayroen posted: »

Clem and Mariana would have been good friends for sure, here we see them having a good laugh over the size of Gabe's prick. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• edited May 2017

a fine addition to my collection

• enter image description here

max_pain943 posted: »

TRIGGERED!!!!! , it's my work here, made in XNALara : P:S I'm not a pro at posing!

• What you don't like it? ^_^

• To be fair the model I used wasn't that messed up haha

marianas shadows errors i see im not the only one with those problems https://i.gyazo.com/dfbc1dbe05c3b533ef17231c23b15a3a.png ahem

• Javier looks very, worried doesn't he?

• You don't like it yourself. But the pleasure of trolling others is stronger... I feel you. :p

What you don't like it? ^_^

• Mariana would have been a better friend for Clementine than Gabe, that's for sure.

Clem and Mariana would have been good friends for sure, here we see them having a good laugh over the size of Gabe's prick. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Damn, busted!

You don't like it yourself. But the pleasure of trolling others is stronger... I feel you.

• edited May 2017

Can... you do one where Clem points a gun to his head and capture the moment of pulling the trigger? :D
    With blood and all. Lots of it splattering from the back of his head. Y know.

Damn, busted!

• Thats not a bad idea, I can definitely do it but I'll have to look up some tutorials on blood and gore, I already got some poses done where Clem is whooping his skinny ass lol, just gotta finish em up.

Can... you do one where Clem points a gun to his head and capture the moment of pulling the trigger? With blood and all. Lots of it splattering from the back of his head. Y know.

• Fortunately, a corpse can still decompose in water.

That's not gonna happend xD, and like is said before if Gabe dies i will ship Clem with walker Gabe or Gabe's Corpse

• Nice!

Thats not a bad idea, I can definitely do it but I'll have to look up some tutorials on blood and gore, I already got some poses done where Clem is whooping his skinny ass lol, just gotta finish em up.

• edited May 2017

Don't know how to post on Mobile so here

https://goo.gl/images/NlhZ7y

• edited May 2017

I had to

enter image description here

• Would be cool if you made the bullet exit through gabe's eye or his nose for extra blood effect.

Thats not a bad idea, I can definitely do it but I'll have to look up some tutorials on blood and gore, I already got some poses done where Clem is whooping his skinny ass lol, just gotta finish em up.

• Fortunately, clem doesn't care if she's dating a husk.

Fortunately, a corpse can still decompose in water.

• I would piss myself laughing if this actually became a scene XD I don't care if it wouldn't fit and if there will be angry nerds all over the forums criticising it, it needs to happen. I really hope episode 5 had a moment like this in it XD

I had to

• I love how Stan (Javi) is trying to fend off Hayley (Clem) with a plastic fork. It's stuff like this that makes American Dad far better than Family Guy.

I had to

• yeah i think i might've accidentally summoned satan or some shit

To be fair the model I used wasn't that messed up haha

• Clementine loves eating those yummy lips

THE SHIP HAS LEFT PORT AND KENNY AIN'T A BOARD!! Cuz he's dead... And here's an extra, extra, EXTRA cringy edition!

• Why does this rending program you guys are using hates Clementine's face so much? :confused: Gabe looks perfectly fine(aside from clearly trying to process what he's looking at), so that only furthers the notion.

TRIGGERED!!!!! , it's my work here, made in XNALara : P:S I'm not a pro at posing!

• .* Named edgyclementine, has Sarah avatar, supports gabentine *

Seems legit.

gabentine UwU xDD

• The funny thing is that doesn't sound like an exaggeration given the undertones of scenes before this one

gabe's will to live must be gone at this point

• One of the few times he smiles and he somehow ends up looking like a older lady this time :confused:

• Can't see it on my end

• Yeah, seriously. And you know what, I don't blame him on this one.

He wanna touch those hips.

• sarcasm, hence the "UwU"

DabigRG posted: »

.* Named edgyclementine, has Sarah avatar, supports gabentine * Seems legit.

• Don't do it Gabe! She'll lay you back and suck you dry!

Quick, someone play the Morning After Backwards!

You must not give in to The Nasty!

• For some reason, I love this.

Good luck on that xDDDDDDDD That Ship has already left the port and you can do nothing about it now xD:

• RIP Mari =(

It's me Credit to @TheSuperjohn702

• Just emphasizing the nasty.

why does clem look so thicc? this is wrong.

• Haha not really Gabe also looks like he's wearing red lipstick xD Kinda hilarious actually.

Why does this rending program you guys are using hates Clementine's face so much? Gabe looks perfectly fine(aside from clearly trying to process what he's looking at), so that only furthers the notion.

• edited May 2017

Rest In Piece, Mari :(

It's me Credit to @TheSuperjohn702

• edited May 2017

i regret taking off the hat

• the-

Don't do it Gabe! She'll lay you back and suck you dry! Quick, someone play the Morning After Backwards! You must not give in to The Nasty!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.