The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• Speaking of Carventine, you know there's a really fucked up Fanfiction between those two? Like it's super fucked-up.

DabigRG posted: »

I think he's trying to tell us something about himself @YippeekiyBombs

• Please... no.
    MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

Speaking of Carventine, you know there's a really fucked up Fanfiction between those two? Like it's super fucked-up.

• enter image description here

Please... no.

• I don't doubt it. Not interested though.

Speaking of Carventine, you know there's a really fucked up Fanfiction between those two? Like it's super fucked-up.

• I started reading this in a Troy voice for some reason. :lol:

But yeah, Sarah was definitely an outlier in that regard if Carver is to be believed.

• Huh. You mean Gavin Hammon?

MrJava posted: »

Kenny's voice actor is almost like real Kenny by the way.

• What, the fact that Kenny's asking Lee about his sexlife or that Clementine told Duck what a blowjob is?

Louche posted: »

this disturbs me to no end

• I'm imagining that Clem is calling everyone except Sarah "little shits", which seems appropriate given how she was locked in a shed by everyone but her over a suspected walker bite a night ago.

• edited July 2017

Yup, it's Clementine who is calling them "little shits". :joy:

RichWalk23 posted: »

I'm imagining that Clem is calling everyone except Sarah "little shits", which seems appropriate given how she was locked in a shed by everyone but her over a suspected walker bite a night ago.

• Road To Survival Meme Dump #2: Electric Boogaloo

enter image description here

• Poor Ava looks kinda lowres there.

• MrJavaMrJava Banned

The guy voiced Kenny in this animation

Huh. You mean Gavin Hammon?

• Sarah is love, Sarah is life.

• I noticed that too haha!

AronDracula posted: »

So I was watching Markiplier's "Reacting to SECRET old videos!!" video, then I saw this!!! (Disclaimer: Not fake at all)

• edited July 2017

JAVI! That is my HUSBAND. WE ARE MARRIED! In case you forgot! That's for life!

• She is! :heart:

Sarah is love, Sarah is life.

• Oh, okay. That's...neat.

The guy voiced Kenny in this animation

• Yah. They are almost alike, not in appearance though.

Kenny's voice actor is almost like real Kenny by the way.

• Whenever people complain about the game original characters being unrealistic

• IT sounds like you don't know a thing about Jesus, did you watch the show (Jesus's part ) ? He is as badass as you can see here, an expert in martial art (and no special fight FX in the show when he kicks asses ) !

Whenever people complain about the game original characters being unrealistic

• Wait...why is Alvin up there but not Edith?

Also, Javier doesn't deserve to be up there...yet.

• edited July 2017

Pleasedon'tletthissparkapoliticaldebate,Iactuallysupporttransgenderrights,I'monlytryingtoshitpost

• That's creepier than it's likely meant to be.

• I still haven't watched the show yet, but the fact that this guy was able to get away with doing stuff like that invalidates some of the biased complaints I've seen around here. It doesn't help that every other time someone tries to tell me something about the comic, the more I question whether it's actually good or just a bunch of mindless insanity.

And quite frankly, I don't care.

IT sounds like you don't know a thing about Jesus, did you watch the show (Jesus's part ) ? He is as badass as you can see here, an expert in martial art (and no special fight FX in the show when he kicks asses ) !

• Uh...

Joe_Momma posted: »

Pleasedon'tletthissparkapoliticaldebate,Iactuallysupporttransgenderrights,I'monlytryingtoshitpost

• edited July 2017

I don't blame you for thinking that. I stopped reading it years ago.
    What I remember is that is easier to get through than the slog of show that was season 2 and 3, plus most of the changes made in the show seemed dumb and just made for the sake of changing things. I will admit what they did with Shane and the Governor was pretty good, but they had a lot of stupid moments in their expanded screentime too.
    But aside from the comically villainous antagonists, I do recall the comic usually feeling more "real", with more natural dialogue between the characters, a better sense of camaraderie between them, and addressing things that were barely brought up in the show (like using showers or doing laundry, or using riot gear to protect against zombie bites)
    Now I'm thinking about re-reading the whole thing, after all I've been obsessing over the game for the past little while. I feel like I'm obligated to go back and check out the source, where it all began.

I still haven't watched the show yet, but the fact that this guy was able to get away with doing stuff like that invalidates some of the bia

• Uh...

Joe_Momma posted: »

• I think I know which one you mean

• It's much longer than you'd expect

I don't doubt it. Not interested though.

• edited July 2017

I didn't even know that such ship even exist

• edited July 2017

Once again javi didn't take care of clem from his own will its up to the player to chose that, javi's Priority was to take care of his family not a 13 years old girl he just met and she was the one who took care of him.
    hell jane took care of clem from her own will because she ment something to her a sister, so no matter what it is jane more of close to clem than javi.

• Hell, everybody's a fuckin' critic huh... was only meant to be a lighthearted joke and a jab at Jane, please don't take it too seriously.

FORTLEE posted: »

Once again javi didn't take care of clem from his own will its up to the player to chose that, javi's Priority was to take care of his famil

• Because I'm not a perfectionist, it was supposed to be a simple joke with the main subject matter being an insult to Jane. Seriously... feels like I can't post stuff here without it being picked apart and thoroughly critiqued by everyone.

Can't you just say, "hey that was either slightly amusing or not at all" without making me feel like sharing my work was a mistake.

Wait...why is Alvin up there but not Edith? Also, Javier doesn't deserve to be up there...yet.

• Oh, I thought it was hilarious. I was actually laughing while posting my comment lol

ZombiePizza posted: »

Because I'm not a perfectionist, it was supposed to be a simple joke with the main subject matter being an insult to Jane. Seriously... feel

Sign in to comment in this discussion.