The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• Sorry, FORTLEE triggered me a bit ❤️

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

Oh, I thought it was hilarious. I was actually laughing while posting my comment lol

• enter image description here

ZombiePizza posted: »

Sorry, FORTLEE triggered me a bit ❤️

• As much as I hate to risk looking like I'm hopping on a Javier train, it's worth noting that Clementine was kinda like a Replacement Goldfish for Mariana.

Their implications, not mine.

• ...Ew.

Louche posted: »

It's much longer than you'd expect

• edited July 2017

Hey hi I need help to do TWD sound/video meme, does somone know a free and easy program to mix sounds and video, I could obtain every chat from TWD season 1-2

• So I am doing a let's play of TWD on youtube and I learned photoshop so I could create all sorts of ridiculous photos for it and I figured you guys might like them too :P
    This one is from when Lee references the greeting cards in his parent's drug store

A moment of silence for the missing tutorial pictures on the thread's original post.

enter image description here

• F

Joe_Momma posted: »

A moment of silence for the missing tutorial pictures on the thread's original post.

• edited July 2017

Double post.
    F

• HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA LMAO. Wait you're actually serious aren't you?

• edited July 2017

" I was aiming at the rope! " :lol:

• Thought you guys might appreciate this screenshot from my let's play :P

• MrJavaMrJava Banned

• I made a meme!

It'snotaverygoodmemethosorryIdontknowhowtomakethesethings

Credit to @Deltino for the image

When he think you goin' for a kiss but then you hit him with yo 10/10 Ankle Biter

• HOLY SHIT, WTF?! Why do they look +20 years older than they should?

Also, you can fight in those games?

When he think you goin' for a kiss but then you hit him with yo 10/10 Ankle Biter

• Yup.

DabigRG posted: »

HOLY SHIT, WTF?! Why do they look +20 years older than they should? Also, you can fight in those games?

• Good to know. Let me know when the Cabin Group and the Howe's Hardware Residents get added.

Fangirl101 posted: »

Yup.

• probably never, they never even had an event relating to season 2, they only had a Clem and Kenny Season two

Good to know. Let me know when the Cabin Group and the Howe's Hardware Residents get added.

• edited July 2017

:joy: I will. You'll download it only then?

When I started playing in the end of May there was an event in which you could get Gabe, Eleanor and Tripp.

I couldn't complete it.

In that event if you managed to unlock Gabe, you had to give him up to get Eleanor and you had to give up her to get Tripp (something you would never do, lmao. Same here btw. :D)

Good to know. Let me know when the Cabin Group and the Howe's Hardware Residents get added.

• :joy: I will. You'll download it only then?

Maybe. At the very least, the opportunity to finally have that threeway happen would be available.

In that event if you managed to unlock Gabe, you had to give him up to get Eleanor and you had to give up her to get Tripp (something you would never do, lmao. Same here btw. :D)

Wh...Wh...WHAT?! That doesn't make any sense!

I mean, if you wanna trade on the superficial notion of using a teen to get a medic chick to get a big dude with a beard, than sure, why not--but every other way just feels like there's a downgrade involved at one point or another!

I will. You'll download it only then? When I started playing in the end of May there was an event in which you could get Gabe, Eleanor an

• Oh, but of course! Can't leave Kenny out for once, can we?

Still, they've gotta consider it at some point since Luke, Carlos, Carver, Mike, and Jane are all viable options from what I've seen.

probably never, they never even had an event relating to season 2, they only had a Clem and Kenny Season two

• What game is it ?

I will. You'll download it only then? When I started playing in the end of May there was an event in which you could get Gabe, Eleanor an

• edited July 2017

Road to Survival, I believe.

What game is it ?

• Funny enough I actually pulled that 4-star Clementine today.

I wasted $20 trying to get that 5-star "Ties That Bind" Clementine and never got it.

• Wh...Wh...WHAT?! That doesn't make any sense!

I know! When I was reading about the event I was like The hell? I was very confused, too!

I will. You'll download it only then? Maybe. At the very least, the opportunity to finally have that threeway happen would be availa

• Thanks !
    Oh it is a catch money game xd

Road to Survival, I believe.

• Jane's original characterization be like

• Either way, the horny sadomasochist playing third wheel.

• Here come a new challengerceiling fan

• Duude, she doesn't even stand a chance!

Here come a new challenger

• edited July 2017

We don't want that she has a chance ! (""");....;(""")

bruzdaa posted: »

Duude, she doesn't even stand a chance!

• edited July 2017

And what? The new challenger and rope have turned into a tag-team!? Oh no......

Will Jane be able to make it?

Join us next time on Household Showdown!

We don't want that she has a chance ! (""");....;(""")

• edited July 2017

Oh my God! I - I can't believe this! Another challenger has entered the ring! It's outta nowhere!

I don't think Jane's ready for this one!

WHAT CHANCE DOES JANE HAVE?!

telltale seriously what happened bc I'm still salty af about her hanging herself ngl

And what? The new challenger and rope have turned into a tag-team!? Oh no...... Will Jane be able to make it? Join us next time on Household Showdown!

• No! That thing is unstoppable! Someone help her!

BHBrowne posted: »

Oh my God! I - I can't believe this! Another challenger has entered the ring! It's outta nowhere! I don't think Jane's ready for this one

Sign in to comment in this discussion.