The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• ...No.
    enter image description here

No! That thing is unstoppable! Someone help her!

• edited July 2017

"I'll kill it!"

Could it be...... The legendary Kenny? Please save us!

"You've killed off too many good people. Chew on the end of my boat, Motherf**ker!"

Well, Jane was "accidentally" crushed by Kenny's boat, and the Terrible writing is gone (hopefully).

The End

@DabigRG, I think after reading this whole post from start to finish, I think your gif post before this would fit very nicely here. :D I'm even asking myself what the hell happened here.

BHBrowne posted: »

Oh my God! I - I can't believe this! Another challenger has entered the ring! It's outta nowhere! I don't think Jane's ready for this one

• First off, if you want to summon someone by name at the start of a sentence/margin, put a period with a space first.
    Second, my connection legit crapped out when you posted, so I had no idea what you meant at first. With that said, ...

Also, what the heck is up with Jane's pose at the bottom? It looks like she's going "Aye aye, Captain!"

"I'll kill it!" Could it be...... The legendary Kenny? Please save us! "You've killed off too many good people. Chew on the end of my

• Oh. Good to know. And with Jane, good pointing that out. I tried to make her look dead. Clearly, I failed.

The pic I used was her trying to find shelter with Clem after the group met up at the ruins. I could've not made her look like she was giving a salute, but I wasn't trying to be professional. Plus I have less than an hour of experience with this Knock-Off photoshop program.

DabigRG posted: »

First off, if you want to summon someone by name at the start of a sentence/margin, put a period with a space first. Second, my connection

• edited July 2017

Ah, that explains it! :lol: Oh well, at least that bit of visual humor is there for those who notice it.

Oh. Good to know. And with Jane, good pointing that out. I tried to make her look dead. Clearly, I failed. The pic I used was her trying

• edited July 2017

[removed]

Oh. Good to know. And with Jane, good pointing that out. I tried to make her look dead. Clearly, I failed. The pic I used was her trying

• STRANGER: Do I look like a monster to you?

LEE: What, seriously? You look like Steve Buscemi's audition tape for Norman Bates.

STRANGER: (long pause) I suppose you think that's pretty fucking funny.

LEE: C'mon. It is a little.

• Glad I'm not the only one who thought he was Steve Buscemi

STRANGER: Do I look like a monster to you? LEE: What, seriously? You look like Steve Buscemi's audition tape for Norman Bates. STRANGER: (long pause) I suppose you think that's pretty fucking funny. LEE: C'mon. It is a little.

• enter image description here

Clementine has seen where the story goes. Clementine does not approve.

• Seeing Tripp and Ava dying gave me idea...

• edited July 2017

What a fitting metaphor. Aside from Tripp being half as cool as Woody and the style thing.

bruzdaa posted: »

Seeing Tripp and Ava dying gave me idea...

• This series of posts is gold

• MrJavaMrJava Banned
    edited July 2017

ANF has a message for y'all !

• Plz no meme with Ava or Tripp I am still pissed off about there useless deaths SOB SOB !!!

• Oh you bastard!

• edited July 2017

When you're having a great time replaying S1 and S2:

Then you remember all the horrible stuff New Frontier does to the story midway through your gameplay:

• https://vtt.tumblr.com/tumblr_ohp6i1YypC1ua7ywc_480.mp4#=

(If someone knows how to properly embed this, please let me know and/or do so)

• edited July 2017

Well I did try to find something for that. If you can find the original post of that video you can use this thing called "Embeddlr" to make a embed code for you.

BTW I found the tumblr of the person who made the Mariana painting, They also have a Javier.

Someone asked me to do Javi in a realistic way.

I don’t know how to feel about this painting… 

I think I’m gonna delete this later.. EDIT : OMG I don’t know why my painting have a REALLY weird color on my phone but not on my computer, I hope it’s not the same for you guys :s

Shared from suiinto using Embeddlr

https://vtt.tumblr.com/tumblr_ohp6i1YypC1ua7ywc_480.mp4#= (If someone knows how to properly embed this, please let me know and/or do so)

• There's soo much going on in that picture.

• edited July 2017

Okay Now for video posts. -Live-action Jesus

<video  id='embed-5960c5bb2aaca028914745' class='crt-video crt-skin-default' width='400' height='225' poster='http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_os82hyrG8i1u4hpo2_smart1.jpg' preload='none' muted data-crt-video data-crt-options='{"autoheight":null,"duration":14,"hdUrl":false,"filmstrip":{"url":"http:\/\/68.media.tumblr.com\/previews\/tumblr_os82hyrG8i1u4hpo2_filmstrip.jpg","width":"200","height":"112"}}' >
    <source src="https://darylisgayforjesus.tumblr.com/video_file/t:fO1lACUoNpByT5JIPDV14g/162328301814/tumblr_os82hyrG8i1u4hpo2" type="video/mp4">
    </video>

I quit.

https://vtt.tumblr.com/tumblr_ohp6i1YypC1ua7ywc_480.mp4#= (If someone knows how to properly embed this, please let me know and/or do so)

Oh come on, Carlos! She has to get her jollies somehow.
    ...On second thought, maybe you're onto something there....:fearful:

• edited July 2017

Ice Cream!

Credit to GdaTyler

TellTale Games 0.2 seconds after they’ve designed a teen character for the season that isn’t clementine:

Credit to Spoopyhomo

• HAHAHA yh hope he makes one of Clementine gettin killed

Ice Cream! Credit to GdaTyler

• There is one to that effect, I believe.

Twdsaviours posted: »

HAHAHA yh hope he makes one of Clementine gettin killed

• Niiice

There is one to that effect, I believe.

• No

Twdsaviours posted: »

HAHAHA yh hope he makes one of Clementine gettin killed

• Hot brunette gets choked and fisted by Latino abuser

• edited July 2017

...Oh god...

• MrJavaMrJava Banned

• MrJavaMrJava Banned

Suspense music playing on background

DUN DUN DUUUUNNNNNN

• Is there a tutorial somewhere when I can learn to do things like this please ?

• edited July 2017

It's true. RIP every child that is not Clementine. :(

TellTale Games 0.2 seconds after they’ve designed a teen character for the season that isn’t clementine: Credit to Spoopyhomo

• And Gabe (determinant)

Fangirl101 posted: »

It's true. RIP every child that is not Clementine.

• Yup.

LeeClemKen posted: »

And Gabe (determinant)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.