The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• Well, accusing others of being "loud" and "obnoxious" is the first step to triggering a flame war, so take a good long look in the mirror sometime, Captain Hypocrite, because you're anything but calm.

Melton23 posted: »

That I do, yes.

• Well I am sorry you feel that way, but I am pointing out that you are getting angry over a video game, and I am trying to have a calm discussion about it.

Well, accusing others of being "loud" and "obnoxious" is the first step to triggering a flame war, so take a good long look in the mirror sometime, Captain Hypocrite, because you're anything but calm.

• JESUS: I thought you were a good man.

JAVI: And I thought you were Cleveland Brown. What's your point?

JESUS: Hey, I don't sound like Cleveland! (pause) Do I?

• Well, get your mouthwash cuz you're going to be biting a whole lot of rotting corpses.

• You'd probably get some god awful disease and end up dying anyway.

• I never saw it

JESUS: I thought you were a good man. JAVI: And I thought you were Cleveland Brown. What's your point? JESUS: Hey, I don't sound like Cleveland! (pause) Do I?

• True...

You'd probably get some god awful disease and end up dying anyway.

• edited July 2017

Truthfully, I don't get the joke either.

I never saw it

• Yeah, ik who Cleveland is but I just never saw a similarity in their voices :/

Truthfully, I don't get the joke either.

• Tripp? Is that you?

Well I am sorry you feel that way, but I am pointing out that you are getting angry over a video game, and I am trying to have a calm discussion about it.

• It's there. It's subtle, but it's there.

Yeah, ik who Cleveland is but I just never saw a similarity in their voices

• I guess they both sound like they're from the south but idk.

It's there. It's subtle, but it's there.

• MrJavaMrJava Banned

Actually, Rick cut his hand with a knife with covered in walker blood and he is still alive.

You'd probably get some god awful disease and end up dying anyway.

• MrJavaMrJava Banned
    edited July 2017

What if a zombie flesh tastes like a chicken so you would lose the control of yourself and end up eat the whole zombie? I would use barbecue sauce as well to enjoy my dinner.

Well, get your mouthwash cuz you're going to be biting a whole lot of rotting corpses.

• Eating rotten human meat... do you know what that will do to your body? I'm not talking about getting infected, I'm talking about catching a disease.

MrJava posted: »

Actually, Rick cut his hand with a knife with covered in walker blood and he is still alive.

• Yah. Our stomachs arn't made like vulture's. They can eat the most rotten of meat without any symptoms.

• Yeah, @Deltino made a post a while back that made me wonder if we could have a TWD equivalent of PacMan. It'd be some shit if this would work too.

• MrJavaMrJava Banned

Maybe.

Thing is, I dont wanna find out and try, though.

Eating rotten human meat... do you know what that will do to your body? I'm not talking about getting infected, I'm talking about catching a disease.

• MrJavaMrJava Banned

LOL Cleveland was nice

JESUS: I thought you were a good man. JAVI: And I thought you were Cleveland Brown. What's your point? JESUS: Hey, I don't sound like Cleveland! (pause) Do I?

• MrJavaMrJava Banned

LOL Cleveland was nice

• enter image description here

Lol. That is what that looks like.

Though honestly, I can see Sarah being indecisive simply because Carlos is literally over her shoulder.

Also, Alvin's pose irritates me here.

• Lol I don't think anyone in the right mind would XD I just know because rotten flesh picks up all bacteria, right? So if you are eating something full of bacteria you are going to get ill.

Maybe. Thing is, I dont wanna find out and try, though.

Credit to @Kenny726

• Sooo...why did you post this in the meme thread ?

DabigRG posted: »

Godammit, I was waiting for it. Then again, it is the one where he came back and not the one's where he had the most screentime and/or stuff to do....

• Cause I was looking threw some older posts where I had linked it and felt like sharing since I think it's a really good trailer.

Sooo...why did you post this in the meme thread ?

• Wow...

.... Credit to @Kenny726

• Yeah, I have no idea what the fuck either. Here's the context.

It...it may not help you.

Fangirl101 posted: »

Wow...

• What the heck was that?

seriously dafuq

And no, it didn't help.

Yeah, I have no idea what the fuck either. Here's the context. It...it may not help you.

Let's see if we can't get this thread back on track.

... please.

• Nah. Jane was racional, Chloe was UH WE FOUND THE SERIAL KILLER'S DEN LET'S NOT GO TO THE POLICE WOWOWOWO WE'RE SO SMART

Chloe is more of a punk than a emo, and she can be kind of nice sometimes if she wants to (Jane can't do that). Though she's abusive and possesive towards her FUCKING GIRLFRIEND blaming her for things that happened FIVE YEARS AGO and is reckless and basically a big ball of anger and blames it all on her father's death.

But she's lesbian so players love her.

I'd say she's more like Kenny.

Is Chloe an emo Jane-clone, as redundant as that fuckin sounds?

• MrJavaMrJava Banned

Yeah you are right because the body is dead its not doing any function so there is nothing to fight with them.

Lol I don't think anyone in the right mind would XD I just know because rotten flesh picks up all bacteria, right? So if you are eating something full of bacteria you are going to get ill.

• MrJavaMrJava Banned

I could try to write a game like that :D

Yeah, @Deltino made a post a while back that made me wonder if we could have a TWD equivalent of PacMan. It'd be some shit if this would work too.

• Alvin doesn't like people to take photos of him

Lol. That is what that looks like. Though honestly, I can see Sarah being indecisive simply because Carlos is literally over her shoulder. Also, Alvin's pose irritates me here.

• Why are you putting a confession in the meme thread? :grin:

• edited July 2017

That moment when you're in class and your friend is holding their phone towards you am I right?
    enter image description here
    Me every time

Alvin doesn't like people to take photos of him

• ...Wow. Not fully what I expected, but still in the ballpark.

I might give this game a watch one of these days for the sake of getting an idea of what people are talking about besides the lesbianism.

Nah. Jane was racional, Chloe was UH WE FOUND THE SERIAL KILLER'S DEN LET'S NOT GO TO THE POLICE WOWOWOWO WE'RE SO SMART Chloe is more of

• I don't know, just felt like it. I did it previously with the "Jane is a fuckup" and "Sarah's lips" ones.

Fangirl101 posted: »

Why are you putting a confession in the meme thread?

• Pretty much the only explanation. It's like ""Dammit, Al! Put your FUCKIN hands DOWN and STOP RUINING THE PIC!"

Alvin doesn't like people to take photos of him

Sign in to comment in this discussion.