The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• edited July 2017

I'ma try it. Ainsley Harris is bae
    EDIT: It worked -_- can it be smaller?
    Shit I broke it

Instead off using hashtags for heading size use < small>text</ small>. Thank you for your forgiveness.

• Yah. It gets pretty damn small.

Melton23 posted: »

I'ma try it. Ainsley Harris is bae EDIT: It worked -_- can it be smaller? Shit I broke it

• How do I do that without fucking it up? XD like how do I go from small to large. Does it not work if I edit?

Yah. It gets pretty damn small.

• edited July 2017
     <small>It</small> <small><small>gets</small></small> <small><small><small>pretty</small></small></small> <small><small><small><small>damn</small></small></small></small> <small><small><small><small><small>small.</small></small></small></small></small>

Yah. It gets repetitive.

You can also make things large with using the word "big" instead.

Further questions will be PM'd for the thread's sake.

How do I do that without fucking it up? XD like how do I go from small to large. Does it not work if I edit?

• This is gonna be a shit show for me because I use my mobile device while using social media sites >_<
    Oh well!
    enter image description here

It gets pretty damn… more small. Yah. It gets repetitive. You can also make things large with using the word "big" instead. Further questions will be PM'd for the thread's sake.

• What's up with the 420 and weed? I'm lost here... fuck.

Creeper1846 posted: »

420 pages? Quick someone post a pic of Javier smoking I can’t find one.

• MrJavaMrJava Banned

• MrJavaMrJava Banned

Well, I shot him in the head to show a great sign of appreciation.

• She could've done most of the work

• 420 is apparently the weed number and this is the 420th page

What's up with the 420 and weed? I'm lost here... fuck.

• enter image description here

I sunk that ship like it was the Titanic.

• Man, I'd feel kinda dirty watching this.

Joe_Momma posted: »

• I'm soo glad you just used Javier and Kate as props.

Joe_Momma posted: »

• Keep your pants on, you horny fuck! KEEP THEM ON!

DabigRG posted: »

Man, I'd feel kinda dirty watching this.

• Why so serious? This is supposed to be a fun thread! :joy:

MrJava posted: »

Well, I shot him in the head to show a great sign of appreciation.

• First you don't appreciate Gabe The Babe's eyebrows and now you don't like Conrad's surprise. Geez Dabby...

Uh...

• This is so random

420 is apparently the weed number and this is the 420th page

I... was going to make a romance but turned it into a horror. My photoshop has shit quality but good tools :3

I'm soo glad you just used Javier and Kate as props.

• You're telling me XD

This is so random

• MrJavaMrJava Banned

I wasnt serious LOL

Fangirl101 posted: »

Why so serious? This is supposed to be a fun thread!

• :joy:

MrJava posted: »

I wasnt serious LOL

• JustJaviThings~

For real tho, Javi is strong af.

• Am i the only one who find physical strenght unatractive? Like, I like it more tiny and scrawny, and with lots of silly jokes and long hair and socially awkard and a total nerd. Physical strenght is like-- ugh. Looks like a big gross gorilla (no offense to gorillas).

sorry this is so random.

JustJaviThings~ For real tho, Javi is strong af.

• edited July 2017

I don't really like physical strength either.
    I prefer socially awkward scrawny nerds with long hair and silly jokes, too!

Like him:

l dn

I was thinking of L from Death Note as I was reading your comment. :grin: :heart:

Am i the only one who find physical strenght unatractive? Like, I like it more tiny and scrawny, and with lots of silly jokes and long hair

• Lol L is cute. I just feel like he feels he's above everyone (he is). Leo Valdes from Heroes of Olympus is my favourite one (bad book, good character)

I don't really like physical strength either. I prefer socially awkward scrawny nerds with long hair and silly jokes, too! Like him: I was thinking of L from Death Note as I was reading your comment.

• I'm a guy so I obviously don't either :p if I were a girl then I guess it would depend on how strong that person actually is. I'm more into the nerds and also cool gals who aren't assholes.

Am i the only one who find physical strenght unatractive? Like, I like it more tiny and scrawny, and with lots of silly jokes and long hair

• Hell Yeah! Death Note buddy! :blush:

What is this book about?

Lol L is cute. I just feel like he feels he's above everyone (he is). Leo Valdes from Heroes of Olympus is my favourite one (bad book, good character)

• Uh, teenagers chosen by the gods saving the world and not suffering of any kind of PTSD after traumatic events and forced romances and situations and it's not really a good book. Most characters are terrible but Leo Valdez is awsome.

I don't really watch Death Note. I loved it, but I left it short after Mello first showed up. It was just boring then. Eh.

Hell Yeah! Death Note buddy! What is this book about?

• Thanks for telling me about the book! :)

Yeah, I disliked the second part with Mello and Near, too.

Uh, teenagers chosen by the gods saving the world and not suffering of any kind of PTSD after traumatic events and forced romances and situa

• Oh, is that supposed to be what's going on there? Cause I thought it was that Gabe planned a surprise party and Conrad flipped out.

Also, I'm a straight dude, so a teen boy's eyebrows ain't impressin me no time soon.

First you don't appreciate Gabe The Babe's eyebrows and now you don't like Conrad's surprise. Geez Dabby...

• [Insert Gabe mischievous smile here]

Keep your pants on, you horny fuck! KEEP THEM ON!

Oh, you want to make things convinient for me! You deserve a kiss on the cheek~

• ♪Grind on me
    Relax your mind take your time on me♫

Sparkeagle posted: »

She could've done most of the work

• I know you're a straight dude. You already told me that~ ;)

Oh, is that supposed to be what's going on there? Cause I thought it was that Gabe planned a surprise party and Conrad flipped out. Also, I'm a straight dude, so a teen boy's eyebrows ain't impressin me no time soon.

• edited July 2017

Edit: I don't wanna be fucking risky again.

• edited July 2017

Gotten rid of this

TheDerpGod posted: »

• edited July 2017

I can't completely get rid of comments

TheDerpGod posted: »

Sign in to comment in this discussion.