Characters in S2

In celebration of the upcoming S2 (which is amazing), which characters would you love to see again the most in the S2?

Mine would be Bigby, obviously, and Nerissa. Please bring back our favourite mermaid!

Comments

• King Cole. For some reason I just really want to see King Cole.

• We could smuggle cigarettes to Colin in the farm!

• edited July 2017

I think Boy Blue, Pinocchio and Rose Red need to make an appearance.

Also would definitely love to have Colin around again.

• edited July 2017

Keep Colin around for sure. I'm just curious about the timeline for season 2. Will it immediately follow after season 1 or will they push it up a few years? Hmmmmm....I'd like to see more of Rose or at least get mentioned like she briefly did in the past season. I'd like to see the return of Gren for sure. Perhaps throw in random fables? :) There are sooooo many characters from stories & songs that can fit in this!

I'm just soooooo excited!!!!

• How can we have a Big Bad Wolf without a fat, pink pig around?

I think Boy Blue, Pinocchio and Rose Red need to make an appearance. Also would definitely love to have Colin around again.

• I'm pretty sure we'll encounter quite a few new characters, but the biggest names from the first season will make an appearance, such as Beauty or Beast.

I know, buddy, this is the best news from Telltale in a long time!

pudding_pie posted: »

Keep Colin around for sure. I'm just curious about the timeline for season 2. Will it immediately follow after season 1 or will they push it

• I really need to see Rose Red and Boy Blue in game.

I think Boy Blue, Pinocchio and Rose Red need to make an appearance. Also would definitely love to have Colin around again.

• Bloody Mary! She needs to be there alright? TTG just gotta include her, they have no moral right not to. I NEED MY LOVE BACK. #BloodyMaryForSeason2

Hey armis (:

• I'd agree to that only if they brought Nerissa back as well!

Good to see you in the forums again, buddy :)

TheZorkij posted: »

Bloody Mary! She needs to be there alright? TTG just gotta include her, they have no moral right not to. I NEED MY LOVE BACK. #BloodyMaryForSeason2 Hey armis (:

• edited July 2017

New characters for season 2:

Goldilocks
    Prince Charming

• I know exactly what having Nerissa back must mean to you, so I'm down for it bruh! Let's hope Telltale doesn't disappoint.

Glad to be back, I was pleased to see your name amongst the recent commenters. Apparently we have an entirely new journey ahead of us, what a time to be alive. :D

armis37 posted: »

I'd agree to that only if they brought Nerissa back as well! Good to see you in the forums again, buddy

• Likewise for Bloody Mary, my friend :) Can't believe I'm saying this, but I'd like her back as well - she's quite a villain, isn't she?

The news have awakened every sleeping fan of TWAU, especially those of the Old Crew ;)

I know exactly what having Nerissa back must mean to you, so I'm down for it bruh! Let's hope Telltale doesn't disappoint. Glad to be bac

• edited July 2017

Hope to see Toad, Nerissa, Holly and Colin again. Now, in terms of new characters, I'd go with Rose Red, Prince Charming and Cinderella.

Late Edit: I forgot about Woody, I'd love to see him again.

• Colin, Flycatcher, King Cole, Boy Blue, Pinocchio, Cinderella, Rose Red, and Nerissa/Faith. I would also like Telltale to add some new Fables like they did instead of just adding characters from the comic books.

I definitely want Red Riding Hood to be in the next season. I know it's against the canon, but I want Telltale to add her in and give her more character depth than in the comics.

• edited July 2017

Characters I want to see return in season 2 (other than Bigby and Snow who are already confirmed):

• Beauty and the Beast - loved Bigby's interaction with them (especially with Melissa Hutchinson and Gavin Hammon voicing them), and wouldn't say no to them returning.
    • Colin - enjoyed his constant sarcasm, and on and off bickering with Bigby. Sure, he might be stuck at the Farm (determinant), but he's prone to escape the Farm and sneaking into Bigby's apartment.
    • Flycatcher - he's naive, but interaction with him seemed like conversing with a good friend.
    • Bluebeard - Fabeltown's gotta have the egotistical self-absorbed baddie somewhere
    • Jack (Horner) - hate his character, but really enjoyed beating the heck out of him when I'm in "Bad Bigby Mode"

New characters I'd like to see :

• Cinderella (a.k.a. Cindy) - she's like the #1 new character I want to see. The Badass, sexy spy trained by Bigby.
    • Rose Red - to give Snow's storyline (other than with Bigby) more development. Plus, I want to see bickering between the 2 sisters.
    • Prince Charming - Kinda same reason as Rose Red, but adding egotistical to the mix. Also, Charming trying to get under Snow's good graces may get jealous reaction from Bigby?
    • Boy Blue and Pinocchio - In the comics, these two and Flycatcher are basically best friends. So it's only natural for them to show.
    • King Cole - in season 1, he had the excuse of "being away" (which made it a perfect setup for Crane being in charge). That excuse no longer applies with Crane being deposed. Plus Snow (as deputy Mayor) needs someone to answer to higher up.

Characters I'd like to see, but doubt we'll see (again):

• Toad and Toad Jr. - I liked them. But they've been sent to the Farm (regardless of Bigby's choice), so unless they are master at escaping the Farm like Colin, I'd say it's unlikely (since Bigby is prohibited from going to the Farm).
    • Weyland Smith - he's a character from main series that I would have liked to see, but unfortunately he's the administrator at the Farm, so chances are unlikely.
    • Nerissa/Faith - her character is one that I really enjoyed interacting with. To have Bigby care (or act caring) for someone other than Snow is a rare thing (and to my surprise, I liked greatly, despite always shipping Snigby). However, one major roadblock which stops her from returning is what happened to her at the end in the comics. Sure, the Crooked Man's fate is also different from the comics but currently both TWAU game and TWAU comic is considered to be canon because they're self contained story. And with Telltale teasing season 2 to be a new mystery and new storyline, I'd say it's not likely.
    • Bloody Mary - I loved her character, and Bigby's final fight with her was so awesome, but I have a feeling Telltale will develop new Big Bad for Bigby to faceoff (and with character like Mary, it has to be all or nothing (like in season 1), otherwise, it will basically be repetition of season 1.
    • Goldilocks - she's been a constant thorn in Snow and Bigby's side in the comics, so it might be good opportunity to introduce her in TWAU2. However, having said that it's been established as canon that she prefers the company of animal Fables rather than human Fables, so like Toad and Weyland, I'd say she's more likely a resident of the Farm.
  • Boy Blue's my favourite comic character so I really wanna see him. Rose Red would be cool to see as well.

• edited July 2017

Honestly I'd really dig to see her as more of an anti-hero this time, maybe even teaming up with Bigby at some point! I mean there's so much more of her character to be explored, and interesting that TTG actually did have something like this in mind originally, as implied by some of the unused audio files for her. Oh well, we'll just wait and see.

You bet bro, I can picture this forum section rising from ashes as the news keep flowing in, like it's 2014 again. We can probably expect some more oldies to come back also. Old Crew is the best crew! :)

Likewise for Bloody Mary, my friend Can't believe I'm saying this, but I'd like her back as well - she's quite a villain, isn't she? The news have awakened every sleeping fan of TWAU, especially those of the Old Crew

• Boy Blue would be really cool. In the later comics he also plays a huge role, so it would make sense to include him.

cleminist posted: »

Boy Blue's my favourite comic character so I really wanna see him. Rose Red would be cool to see as well.

• Quite a list, I like it! Although I could do without Bluebeard, what a shithead.

CoolGuyJ posted: »

Characters I want to see return in season 2 (other than Bigby and Snow who are already confirmed): * Beauty and the Beast - loved Bigby

• Why is it against the canon, if you don't mind me asking? I've never read the comics myself.

Colin, Flycatcher, King Cole, Boy Blue, Pinocchio, Cinderella, Rose Red, and Nerissa/Faith. I would also like Telltale to add some new Fable

• edited July 2017

But he has a voice of Dave Fennoy dude! That smooth as silk baritone of his.

Quite a list, I like it! Although I could do without Bluebeard, what a shithead.

• That's probably the only good thing about him. I mean, the dude doesn't even have a blue beard! What a liar.

But he has a voice of Dave Fennoy dude! That smooth as silk baritone of his.

• That he is haha. I still like him though.

That's probably the only good thing about him. I mean, the dude doesn't even have a blue beard! What a liar.

• Red Riding Hood is one of the Fables who didn't make it to our world and is still back in their own

Why is it against the canon, if you don't mind me asking? I've never read the comics myself.

• Ah, that clears it up, thanks!

Journey95 posted: »

Red Riding Hood is one of the Fables who didn't make it to our world and is still back in their own

• edited July 2017

I'm actually not that fan of the character myself, and yes he's a shithead in both season 1 and in the comics.

That being said though, I think he was one of the few characters in season 1 where my Bigby can get away with swearing at that Snow didn't mind.

So it's similar to Jack, which in his case it was more to getting away with physical abuse, and with Bluebeard, it's more to with psychological abuse (not that Bluebeard gives a damn whether my Bigby swears at him or not, but at least it makes me feel better).

And yes, as TheZorkij mentioned Dave Fenroy voicing him is also another reason (which I forgot to mention in my original comment).

Quite a list, I like it! Although I could do without Bluebeard, what a shithead.

• edited July 2017

Definitely Rose Red, Blue, Prince Charming, Cindy, Goldilocks, Pinocchio and Geppetto, the Snow Queen and maybe a barley corn girl or two. Rapunzel would be cool to see too. And I want to see more of the characters weve gotten to know like Tiny Tim.

• edited July 2017

They should bring back Nerissa, Bloody Mary, Tweedle Dee, and Jersey (at least)

For new characters I want to see Cinderella, Briar Rose and Rose Red to show up.

Oh and can this Season be 10 episodes long please!?

• What about 20 episodes?

HazzatheMan posted: »

They should bring back Nerissa, Bloody Mary, Tweedle Dee, and Jersey (at least) For new characters I want to see Cinderella, Briar Rose and Rose Red to show up. Oh and can this Season be 10 episodes long please!?

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I'd like to see Cinderella this season, she had a model in season 1 but didn't seem to have any importance aside from walking around town.

enter image description here

• There's enough characters to make ten seasons.

dojo32161 posted: »

I'd like to see Cinderella this season, she had a model in season 1 but didn't seem to have any importance aside from walking around town.

• edited July 2017

I had forgotten about Briar Rose - nice catch!!

HazzatheMan posted: »

They should bring back Nerissa, Bloody Mary, Tweedle Dee, and Jersey (at least) For new characters I want to see Cinderella, Briar Rose and Rose Red to show up. Oh and can this Season be 10 episodes long please!?

• Bigby ain't allowed on the farm though

• We're gonna sneak right into ;)

zeke10 posted: »

Bigby ain't allowed on the farm though

• Bigby, Colin, Bloody Mary, Woody, and Snow.

• Also forgot to include one important character (other than Briar Rose whom Hazza has mentioned) - Totenkinder, the most powerful witch in Fabletown.

• The new characters i'd like to see in the new season would be: Boy Blue, Pinocchio, Rose Red, Cindy, King Cole and Totenkinder.

• Whoa whoa dude!! Let's be reasonable before we start reaching for the stars ya know? :D

What about 20 episodes?

• Actually a character who NEEDS to be in this Season if they want to keep with the comic timeline is Boy Blue.

He takes over as Snow's secretary after she officially becomes the Deputy Mayor.

Also having King Cole show up would be interesting...

• edited July 2017

The Sleeping Beauty herself :D

She isn't quite 'main character' material in the comics, but appears enough to be relevant, so give her a role in S2!

CoolGuyJ posted: »

I had forgotten about Briar Rose - nice catch!!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.