Season 2 Intro sequence - should they change (from season 1) or not?

Ok, so now that TWAU season 2 has been confirmed, let's talk about the intro sequence.

Should they keep the intro same as season 1, or should they change it?

For me, while I personally don't mind changing the scene (i.e. Bigby walking through the city) of the intro, I'd prefer they keep the intro theme music. The reason for change in scene is because this is a new season (don't get me wrong, I still love that scene of Bigby walking through the city - looks badass), and reason for keeping the music is because it has gotten so iconic.

It kinda reminds me of Assassin's Creed. Assassin's Creed didn't really get enormously popular until Assassin's Creed 2 - and that's where the well known "Ezio's family" intro theme music was introduced. And after that, basically, pretty much every AC game with Ezio as protagonist had this theme, but also AC games where Ezio wasn't the protagonist anymore had this theme mixed to them (it basically became an intro theme to personify the AC franchise and known to fans/people who are aware of AC as the true theme of the franchise).

I can see the same thing with TWAU theme music.

Comments

• Well apparently Season 1 was suppose to have different intro sequences, I wouldnt really mind if they do a different version as long as it still kept that same cool style.

However, if the intro stayed the same it would also feel really good for nostalgia purposes

• edited July 2017

o shit double post

enter image description here

• I agree.

If the intro stayed the same, if would feel really nostalgic.

Poogers555 posted: »

Well apparently Season 1 was suppose to have different intro sequences, I wouldnt really mind if they do a different version as long as it s

• I love the intro. I think it has a very cool style to it. I would hope it would stay in that vein, but if they wanted to change it up a little, I wouldn't mind I guess.

• Don't change a damn thing about that intro.

• I could see them changing the scenes in the intro, but I hope they at least keep the theme.

• I'm all for keeping it, but Telltale makes some damn fine intros and I'd love to see them take a crack at a new one for Wolf.

• As long as they keep that style and music, they can change it. Though personally I'd leave it as it is, that intro is too awesome.

• Keep it. That intro was perfect.

• I could go either way. I'd love to see the intro in Telltale's updated engine, but I'd also like to see something new.

• Funny how earlier this week I started replaying the first season, and now we know we'll be finally getting another.. anyway, the music is just too iconic and awesome to be changed. Or maybe I just have the fable feels right now.. I'd be super curious to see them make a new intro with different scenes though, they're good at it.

• The intro was perfect, they can change a few scenes if they want but I hope they keep the same soundtrack <3

• Keep it. Or at least keep the music. Wolf had some kickass soundtrack.

• I'm not mad if they change it a bit, as long as they keep the noir flair.

• I agree they should definitely keep the theme, but maybe change the intro scenes to shoy Bigby walking through different parts of New York? Or perhaps walking down Bullfinch Street where Fabletown is based??

• My thoughts exactly.

HazzatheMan posted: »

I agree they should definitely keep the theme, but maybe change the intro scenes to shoy Bigby walking through different parts of New York? Or perhaps walking down Bullfinch Street where Fabletown is based??

• I think after all that occurred in season 1, this should be included in the opening scene. Keep the noir theme, along with the colors and various characters passing by Bigby. That was...ahem for the language.....bad ass in itself. I'm not saying focus solely on the murders but include the characters and maybe photos?

I have faith in their decision to continue the Wolf's epic introduction! :D

• Keep the intro.

• I'm ok if they change the animation, but I want the same song or at least a variation of it (like how in TWD they always use variations of alive inside)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.