Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• edited June 2017

This is absolutely hilarious: thegouldenway.deviantart.com/art/LIFE-IS-STRANGE-SEASON-TWO-FAQ-with-TELLTALE-682352613

I had to put the full link since the usual method redirected me to the first page of the thread.

• 100% accurate.

This is absolutely hilarious: thegouldenway.deviantart.com/art/LIFE-IS-STRANGE-SEASON-TWO-FAQ-with-TELLTALE-682352613 I had to put the full link since the usual method redirected me to the first page of the thread.

• Am i the only male who played this game that didnt kiss Chloe when dared?

• Also, i am the only one who knows can say the same lime teocracia? The "I think no one is good enough for you.... except me"

• Twice*

supersagig posted: »

Also, i am the only one who knows can say the same lime teocracia? The "I think no one is good enough for you.... except me"

• I didn't, I hate Chloe with a passion, so of course I wasn't going to kiss her.

Am i the only male who played this game that didnt kiss Chloe when dared?

• That burn on how often people report their saves getting fucked up and how slow tech support can be.

This is absolutely hilarious: thegouldenway.deviantart.com/art/LIFE-IS-STRANGE-SEASON-TWO-FAQ-with-TELLTALE-682352613 I had to put the full link since the usual method redirected me to the first page of the thread.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I didn't either

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I've updated the post with a banner, please let me know if you feel any improvements can be made to it.

• So let me get this straight. Before The Storm, the prequel of Life is Strange, is going to be about Chloe's story before she reunited with Max and I have a lot of questions:

• How is this game going to be connected to the first game if no matter what we choose, everything will be the same in Max's story?
    • What would be the point of this game? Tell us something we don't care about? I 100% doubt it's gonna tell us how Max managed to get time powers. Just seriously, until the devs confirms it, it will counted as "Rewind Ex-Machina".
    • Why should this game be about Chloe when most of people chose to sacrifice her in the first game? This game won't change her personality at all.
    • What is the point of changing Chloe's voice actor? Ashly Burch just played a 15 year old Chloe so why replace a professional VA with a VA nobody cares about? I think she has her reasons but hell, her new voice actor sucks already.

I don't expect anything good about this prequel. I think it's going to suck as bad as the first game or even worse. I doubt this will have a connection with Season 2.

• I think this is just it's own self-contained story, probably meant to tide us over until Season 2.
    • The point of it is to show how Chloe and Rachel's relationship grew, give details on what we don't know about it, and possibly show what it was like once Rachel was taken away.
    • I think this Chloe won't have the same level of rebellion that our normal Chloe has. I think she's a bit more naïve in this one, but through Rachel's interactions it might develop more, feeling more similar to what we have in the main game.
    • I think the reason behind why Ashly Burch isn't playing Chloe this time around is because the organisation she's a part of (The SAG-AFTRA) is on strike. She isn't allowed to take and contracts for VA work because of legal reasons, I assume. I don't really like the new voice actor all that much, but I think she'll grow on me.
    AronDracula posted: »

So let me get this straight. Before The Storm, the prequel of Life is Strange, is going to be about Chloe's story before she reunited with M

• The devs are giving details on the only interesting aspect of season 1? Plus its not being written by DontNod. I dunno about you, but I'm damn curious.

So let me get this straight. Before The Storm, the prequel of Life is Strange, is going to be about Chloe's story before she reunited with M

• Maybe the dialogue is going to be better but you never know.

The devs are giving details on the only interesting aspect of season 1? Plus its not being written by DontNod. I dunno about you, but I'm damn curious.

• From what I saw of that gameplay teaser I'm feeling more confident than what I saw from a majority of season 1.

Maybe the dialogue is going to be better but you never know.

• its not a true sequel unless max and chloe are in it or just max for it to be even considered
    a sequel it must include the same characters same location or diffrent
    location and a continued story
    if its all new characters story and location than its a spin off or a reboot of the franchise

its also a spin off if you play the other characters

Clord posted: »

There are so many good sequel and prequel character possibilities that are related to existing story without actually needing to show Max in

• to clemy cloo and baby boo I agree with you on that they should make a dlc about the aftermath of
    season 1 with both options where you find out what happens with max and chloe after they left
    arcadia bay or the other option what happens to max after the death of chloe and it should not be
    a short dlc should be long and actualy should be season 2 instead of their planned season 2 cause
    i really dont consider it a true sequel unless it continues max and chloe or just max but anyway

a different game developer is doing a prequel with Chloe and I am so looking forward to it

So before making a sequel, I'd kind of like Dontnod to make a DLC for the game about the aftermath of Season 1. Show where Chloe and Max end

• But i though it's gonna be the continue of life is strange not flashbacks fuck it

• Neither did I. Chloe and Max work fine as BFF's. Besides my Max liked Warren.

• There's not much to continue. I think that wouldn't make sense, going back to the past would be interesting though. Just normal Max without all the superpowers and shit. We'll get to know her story better.

NightmareBG posted: »

But i though it's gonna be the continue of life is strange not flashbacks fuck it

• edited August 2017

Ashly was apparently sad she couldn't take part but clearly respects her organisation. But apparently the writers said she was still able to see them and give lots of input about Chloe's character in regards to what she would and wouldn't likely say in any given situation, so at least she'll act like the Chloe we know.

AChicken posted: »

* I think this is just it's own self-contained story, probably meant to tide us over until Season 2. * The point of it is to show how Chloe

• This new trailer/gameplay was interesting apparently they also changed the voice actor for David which I haven’t noticed. I’m very interested to see what Chloe and David were like when they first met judging by this trailer it seems David was trying to be nice but Chloe had to be a douche. When I play I am going to fist bump the shit out of David XD .

• it seems David was trying to be nice but Chloe had to be a douche

Not surprised in the slightest by that.

Creeper1846 posted: »

This new trailer/gameplay was interesting apparently they also changed the voice actor for David which I haven’t noticed. I’m very intereste

• Every time I hear Chloe's new voice, it just doesn't fit the character at all!!!

My attitude is what makes me special.

Yeah, it makes you act like a selfish bitch.

This new trailer/gameplay was interesting apparently they also changed the voice actor for David which I haven’t noticed. I’m very intereste

• When David makes dumb comments like "why do woman always take forever to get ready" I'd smash him with a tire iron too, but without those dumb remarks he's trying...sorta. I'm looking forward to sorta also try to get along with David, except for the freak out scene when Chloe learns David is gonna live with them. Mmmmmm

• Just stopping by to say that Kate was the best damn thing to come out of Life is Strange and if Chloe can get her own pointless Prequel so can she.

• Why wasn't Kate the protagonist of this game? She is easily the only well-written character of this overrated trash.

Cocoa2736 posted: »

Just stopping by to say that Kate was the best damn thing to come out of Life is Strange and if Chloe can get her own pointless Prequel so can she.

• Damn right!

Although I also really liked Frank he was a good character too he should get his own game as well.

Why wasn't Kate the protagonist of this game? She is easily the only well-written character of this overrated trash.

• I liked Frank a lot too at least he’s in before the storm although I feel he will become a douche because that’s how he starts off in the first game.

Damn right! Although I also really liked Frank he was a good character too he should get his own game as well.

• You're not alone.

• fuck Chloe.

• I have the theory that this will not connect much with the first LiS, but more with the actual sequel. I think the story won't end the same way things go in the original game, I think this is our own way of Time Travel, going back to when Chloe was 16. One would think that we would try to avoid the things that already happened, and this is when it connects witht he sequel: Max could control time, I think the next protagonist will control Space. Alternate Universes and shit. BTS is a different universe. Max is going to keep fucking with time to fiz everything, the new protagonist has to do something with it or something.

idk i'm just in denial

• Just normal Max without all the superpowers and shit.

Forgive me if I'm wrong but I thought Before The Storm was gonna be mostly about Chloe and Rachel.

There's not much to continue. I think that wouldn't make sense, going back to the past would be interesting though. Just normal Max without all the superpowers and shit. We'll get to know her story better.

• seems so

Menofthe214 posted: »

Just normal Max without all the superpowers and shit. Forgive me if I'm wrong but I thought Before The Storm was gonna be mostly about Chloe and Rachel.

• Long live Kate! She's the best character by far, way better than ths Chloe bitch. Man, I was so sad when I found out she won't even be mentioned in this game, meaning that we will never see her again TT_TT

Gotta write a fanfiction where she bangs Max or something. Or just make her the deuteragonist.

Like, I'm totaly not doing that!

hehe

not at all

i just love her so much

Just stopping by to say that Kate was the best damn thing to come out of Life is Strange and if Chloe can get her own pointless Prequel so can she.

• Wait, what?

Man, I was so sad when I found out she won't even be mentioned in this game, meaning that we will never see her again.

Aw, seriously? Damn it. Chloe mentioned in Ep.1 "Chrysalis" that she knew her. I was actually thinking about how they could interact with one another in this prequel. Oh well.

Long live Kate! She's the best character by far, way better than ths Chloe bitch. Man, I was so sad when I found out she won't even be menti

• Gotta write a fanfiction where she bangs Max or something.

enter image description here

Long live Kate! She's the best character by far, way better than ths Chloe bitch. Man, I was so sad when I found out she won't even be menti

• Hehe, nice to see I'm not alone

Yeh, I'm going into the dark place Unpopular Ships Fanfictions are, but she never gets to bang Max though...

Gotta write a fanfiction where she bangs Max or something.

• but she never gets to bang Max though...

lol that's alright. I think that could possibly go against Kate's character anyways since she is a highly devoted Christian and LGBT might go against her beliefs. Then again I guess she could decide to throw away her religion to be with Max which could be interesting character development for her. :D

Hehe, nice to see I'm not alone Yeh, I'm going into the dark place Unpopular Ships Fanfictions are, but she never gets to bang Max though...

• Then again I guess she could decide to throw away her religion to be with Max which could be interesting character development for her.

That's actually a very importan topic in the fanfic I'm working on. At first, when Kate realizes she's in love with aother girl, she's horrified and grossed out with herself, but after Max saved her, she kinda said "fuck it" because, "god put me on this roof" and they started dating about a month later... however, she would feel guilty and shameful at times, and she would self harm a lot (not cutting herself, that would leave marks, she banged her head agains the wall or the floor until her vision started to blur, which I think, it would be way more horifying and disturbing for the reader). After a while (and a lot of familiar problems like heavy drugs stuff, lobotomies performed in kiddnapped children, mental and psychological illnesess, suicide, torture, self harm, and murder treats, because, you know, she has a beautiful family) she figures out she hasn't been a good christian, because she didn't follow Christ's words of love and acceptance, she followed her mother's twisted and corrupt words, and then she started to get better with things like guilt and depression. Plus, her father's love and acceptance helped her a lot. But still no sex. She later has problems with her religion, but it's more related to murders, betrayal, loyalties and the lobotomies in kids I mentioned earlier, and a whole different way to see the universe that she's trying to comprehend so yeah, Max is not Kate's greatest problem, at least for most time.

ahg, i should stop telling eveyone about my fanfic it's getting annoying

but she never gets to bang Max though... lol that's alright. I think that could possibly go against Kate's character anyways since s

Sign in to comment in this discussion.