Season 2 Ep 4 Waiting Thread - Releasing November 7th

Comments

• I'm going through the game without trailers. Please telltale don't release a 2 hour preview. Everyone will start post spoilers! :s

• Huh. I am the first on the 18th page. :D

I'm going through the game without trailers. Please telltale don't release a 2 hour preview. Everyone will start post spoilers!

• And full of small buttons

The new forum change is really.....modern lol

• And make the youtubers upload ONLY the first part of the episode the day before the full release, I can't get into youtube the day before the release without getting a flood of spoilers lol

I'm going through the game without trailers. Please telltale don't release a 2 hour preview. Everyone will start post spoilers!

• then don't use youtube lmao,
    i need early release footage of the game, i can't wait that long for it knowing I COULD JUST WATCH IT NOW

And make the youtubers upload ONLY the first part of the episode the day before the full release, I can't get into youtube the day before the release without getting a flood of spoilers lol

• Jesse: YOU SUCK!!
    Admin: what WHAT?!

• It's good! But I need a time to get use to it.

Is anyone having a little trouble with thins new UI?

• i wasn talking about you i was saying the lines from MCSM s2 ep2

Tekano posted: »

then don't use youtube lmao, i need early release footage of the game, i can't wait that long for it knowing I COULD JUST WATCH IT NOW

• we are not allowed to post spoilers without a tag so you'll know

• Yes, but then there's nothing to read here then.

we are not allowed to post spoilers without a tag so you'll know

• edited October 2017

Jesse eats bacon with Axel celebrating Reuben's death but then THE ADMIN'S REAL FORM WAS REUBEN WOWWWWWWWWWWWW SO he killed Jesse and Axel. End. Episode five will be about cooking cakes with Olivia.

• Wut?

MegaXD posted: »

(Spoiler)

• that made no sense

MegaXD posted: »

(Spoiler)

• Hmm, I noticed. Trailers for the episodes of this season were published 5 days before the episode was released, Episode 1 was released on July 11, the trailer for it appeared on July 6. The trailer for episode 2 came out on August 10, the episode of August 15 itself, what to say about episode 3. To episode 3, a trailer appeared on September 14 and the episode itself appeared just 5 days later. So, if episode 4 will be released on October 31 for Halloween, then the trailer to it will be October 26! ie 5 days before Halloween. And I do not think episode 4 will be on November 7 ... because, it will not be Halloween anymore. And yet, so before the trailer left 7 days. If I guess, then the fifth episode is the same. What do you think about this? I think I'm right.

• The thing I don’t get is that one of the voice actors said the episode 4 will release around Halloween time and not on it. Because if they release it on Halloween it would be a bad business choice because a huge chunk of their audience will be trick or treating. So I’m guessing they won’t release the episode on a Tuesday.

• Yea the trailer will allways drop five days before the actuall episode release. I hope for 31th of october but if we don't get any news to day I think 7th of november will be the release date.

Nicrisild22 posted: »

Hmm, I noticed. Trailers for the episodes of this season were published 5 days before the episode was released, Episode 1 was released on Ju

• But why would it release in November if they said around Halloween time? November is after

Yea the trailer will allways drop five days before the actuall episode release. I hope for 31th of october but if we don't get any news to day I think 7th of november will be the release date.

• edited October 2017

Around is both after and before.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited October 2017

The thing I don’t get is that one of the voice actors said the episode 4 will release around Halloween time and not on it. Because if they release it on Halloween it would be a bad business choice because a huge chunk of their audience will be trick or treating. So I’m guessing they won’t release the episode on a Tuesday.

I wouldn't completely trust the voice actors when it comes to release dates, it's possible they where told it would release "around halloween" but the date could easily change to halloween itself or even after it due to production issues or tweaks which might shift the date.

As for releasing it on halloween itself there will be plenty of time for people to play the episode before or after trick-or-treating so it wouldn't affect their business too much.

• Me, I would Just Download it and play it with my cousin lol

OzzyUK posted: »

The thing I don’t get is that one of the voice actors said the episode 4 will release around Halloween time and not on it. Because if they r

• they said around Halloween

Yea the trailer will allways drop five days before the actuall episode release. I hope for 31th of october but if we don't get any news to day I think 7th of november will be the release date.

• more episodes would be nice.....

Extra_93 posted: »

Episode 4 and 5 coming soon maybe more episode in adventure pack for season 2.

• I really hate this new style for the website

• I actually Like it! :)

• I don't HATE it.. it's improved in some ways, it's just really hard to get used to.

L-dog posted: »

I really hate this new style for the website

• More of what I meant, Its just really really strange.

I don't HATE it.. it's improved in some ways, it's just really hard to get used to.

• I didn't like that new UI

• edited October 2017

Yes, it's hard to get used to it, I prefer the previous one.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

If anyone wants to discuss the forum update there is a thread in general chat where you can ask questions and give feedback.

New site update! Read what's new, discuss the update, share feedback/issues. [Update:See First post]

• Ok, thanks.

• The update made it so i cant see news anyway to fix this?

• Actually go to the first page and you can see it

collboy600 posted: »

The update made it so i cant see news anyway to fix this?

• Im Still Pretty Sad You Had To Leave One Of them There....

GLAtaDOS posted: »

Meeting prisoner x

• Great episode, cannot wait for episode 4!

• I think episode 4 will come out on either halloween or november 7th

• Yes, the new forum layout makes it very difficult to follow discussions, it’s like the oldest YouTube comments system. The previous layout was more like Reddit’s and that made it very clear who was responding to whom.

Is anyone having a little trouble with thins new UI?

• edited October 2017

You know, if someone posts a spoiler, it gets tagged, so just ignore any spoilers!
    Also some people want the trailer..

• I cannot believe that Lukas was not in episode 3 except for the recap.

C'mon I miss Lukas! :'(

• This new forum layout will be confusing for me at-least on the first few visits .

Sign in to comment in this discussion.