Season 2 Ep 4 Waiting Thread - Releasing November 7th

Comments

• IKR so hard to understan how to work

The new forum change is really.....modern lol

• the episode 5 will come in 2018, cause telltale confirmed that season 2 will strecht until 2018 .

Extra_93 posted: »

I thing a episode 4 coming a October and episode 5 a November.

• Interesting........

JackandNurm posted: »

the episode 5 will come in 2018, cause telltale confirmed that season 2 will strecht until 2018 .

• probably a new character, some people are saying that is ivor, but i'm guessing noo...

• my favorite part on e3 was the fight with the three-headed-ghasts and the part of slimes trampoline

• I've heard a couple people say that season 2 would stretch into 2018, but where did you guys get that information from?

the episode 5 will come in 2018, cause telltale confirmed that season 2 will strecht until 2018 .

• Highly doubt that, there's usually one episode per month. Even if they took 2 months to release episode 5, it would still come out in December.

I've heard a couple people say that season 2 would stretch into 2018, but where did you guys get that information from?

• I'm pretty sure that they will release episode 5 in November or December.

• Ya, so many people said it’ll stretch into 2018 but where’s the source? If episode 5 releases November or December that means we’re getting an extension of episodes

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Ya, so many people said it’ll stretch into 2018 but where’s the source? If episode 5 releases November or December that means we’re getting an extension of episodes

I can't find the exact source but i do remember Job saying something about Story Mode season 2 going into 2018, i don't see episode 5 stretching that for so either their plans change between him saying that and now or they are planning more DLC after season 2 finishes.

Ya, so many people said it’ll stretch into 2018 but where’s the source? If episode 5 releases November or December that means we’re getting an extension of episodes

• "they are planning more DLC after season 2 finishes."
    after season 2 will be DLС???

OzzyUK posted: »

Ya, so many people said it’ll stretch into 2018 but where’s the source? If episode 5 releases November or December that means we’re getting

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited October 2017

"they are planning more DLC after season 2 finishes."
    after season 2 will be DLС???

I'm not sure, it's just speculation from Job's comment about season 2 continuing into 2018 as i highly doubt they would need to push episode 5 into next year.

• edited October 2017

What do you think? The same secret that Xara mentioned at the end of episode 3, which would rob Romeo of power, would he be shown in episode 4? or do we have to wait for episode 5?

• I'm craving news...

• Actually, I've heard a confirmation of 2018. Don't remember where, but if I were telltale I'd stretch it into 2018.

Highly doubt that, there's usually one episode per month. Even if they took 2 months to release episode 5, it would still come out in December.

• episode 4 coming out October 23rd because each episode has a release date pattern: July 11th, August 15th, September 19th, look at the numbers their all 4 ahead of each other.

• edited October 2017

But there is no trailer or news about the game release date, and October 23 is Monday.

• edited October 2017

episode 4 coming out October 23rd because each episode has a release date pattern: July 11th, August 15th, September 19th, look at the numbers their all 4 ahead of each other.

• well im pretty sure episode 2 or 3 came out on a weekday not a weekend

ali1382 posted: »

But there is no trailer or news about the game release date, and October 23 is Monday.

• Sorry fella but that won't happen.

StoryGamer posted: »

episode 4 coming out October 23rd because each episode has a release date pattern: July 11th, August 15th, September 19th, look at the numbers their all 4 ahead of each other.

• all of the episodes come in on Tuesdays

• edited October 2017

How do YOU know? Regem

• edited October 2017

Because there is not even an announcement of the release date nor trailer. For it to drop in 2 days is just impossible. I did do a post about the speculations of the release date before and I'm still saying November 7th will problebly be the release date.

(31th if we are lucky)

• There is a new character for sure remember that voice actor they are a new character

probably a new character, some people are saying that is ivor, but i'm guessing noo...

• Ya the new character’s name is Soup

There is a new character for sure remember that voice actor they are a new character

• Where did they say his name will be Soup?

Ya the new character’s name is Soup

• you may be right. But im willing to bet its either 23rd or 24th, we'll see whose right soon i guess.

Because there is not even an announcement of the release date nor trailer. For it to drop in 2 days is just impossible. I did do a post abou

• I think episode 4 is coming out on Halloween and this game is really fun and interesting. I really enjoyed all eight episodes of the first season and season 2 is shaping up to be really good, episode 3 was really fun and a bit humorous at times. I hope Telltale continues to make the last 2 episodes of this season awesome!

• Eric Stirpe already said it won’t come out on the 24th. And it was the 24th we would have the trailer by now

StoryGamer posted: »

you may be right. But im willing to bet its either 23rd or 24th, we'll see whose right soon i guess.

• I think it's a SHE actually, and it was that VA who told us all that the episode would be coming around Halloween.

Where did they say his name will be Soup?

• I think the 23rd of October because its going 15th, 19th then 23rd

• One of the makers said something like “It was a pleasure working with you I bet everyone is going to love Soup”

Where did they say his name will be Soup?

• Nothing to do with Episode 3 or 4 buutt...
    What would you think the characters' ages would be IF they DID have ages..?

• I think Jesse would be 18-23

• I think the day after tomorrow we'll see the key-art for episode 4, and more news. And then the trailer. I now do not understand how to understand this? "around Halloween," it can be October 30 or November 1, in which case the trailer can be either October 26 or October 28. And if the episode comes out on November 7, then on October 31, we can get only the key-art, and then on November 2 the trailer itself. I think that in October episode 4 will be released. I hope that the date is not November 7, because long wait ...

• Does anyone else REALLY not like the new layout of everything?

• Who said season 2 ended at 5 episodes?

• Ya that was actually really sick for this series

my favorite part on e3 was the fight with the three-headed-ghasts and the part of slimes trampoline

• how do you know its a girl

I think it's a SHE actually, and it was that VA who told us all that the episode would be coming around Halloween.

• Well we cant really know for sure if we dont know their ages from the beginning of S1, but everyone seems to be pretty grown up so my guess is (in the beginning of S1)

Jesse: 19
    Axel: 23
    Olivia: 18
    Reuben: 4
    OG Order (or the First Order, haha): around 30-35
    Lukas: 22
    Petra: 27

So, S1 Ep 1-4 are like 2 days, and a little less than a year between 4-5, and the span of Adventure season is about 3 month (between 5-6 and 6-7, no time passes between 7 and 8) and about 8 years between seasons (dont ask how I know, I cant remember where I heard it) so currently:

Jesse: 28
    Axel: 22
    Olivia: 27
    Reuben: N/A
    OG Order: MIA
    Lukas: 31
    Petra: 36

Tekano posted: »

Nothing to do with Episode 3 or 4 buutt... What would you think the characters' ages would be IF they DID have ages..?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.