The wolf among us season 2

What are your hopes and hypes one of my hopes is for a new transformation and my hype is for a new fable who could rival bigby like Dracula or somebody

Comments

• Considering how Season 1 ended, I guess we will face with a Faith-Nerissa drama again. I assume that Nerissa glamoured like Faith but I am having hard time to realize what is she up to. It will be also interesting to see another fables. But I am expecting to see more resemblance to the original fables.

• but I am having hard time to realize what is she up to.

I think her reason was to inform Bigby about the crimes being orchestrated by the crooked man without doing it as "herself". I think she wasn't strong enough to confront Bigby unglamoured, so she glamoured up as Faith, so if shit gets real, Faith'll have to deal with the backlash.

MrJava posted: »

Considering how Season 1 ended, I guess we will face with a Faith-Nerissa drama again. I assume that Nerissa glamoured like Faith but I am h

• I would like to know who survived - was it Faith or Nerissa? Also, I would love for season two to break with canon and give the player the option to pursue a relationship with someone other than Snow, as I found her extremely annoying. I liked Faith/Nerissa... and would like to see more of her.

I would like to spend some time on the farm and interact with Colin and Toad Jr again.

• I would like Telltale to continue with the same graphics of the first season, the graphics are very beautiful and look great on my notebook that is not the gamer. They also have to continue with this mystery of Faith and Nerissa. I also wanted Bigby's relationship with Snow White to go deeper.

• I, on the other hand, wanted much, much less of Snow. She just got on my nerves; constantly second guessing us and her whole thing at Aunty Greenleaf's tree. Plus, not willing to make exceptions for Toad, TJ, and Colin. She was just too prim and proper. I didn't like interacting with her at all.

KaueCunha posted: »

I would like Telltale to continue with the same graphics of the first season, the graphics are very beautiful and look great on my notebook

• It is not canon for Bigby to have a relationship yet with Snow since Season 2 takes place years before the comic even begins. Also Bigby and Snow don't start a relationship until later in the comics so they can have romantic interests for Bigby without breaking canon he's had other girlfriends in the comics. Also I think Season 2 can be really cool if they keep the same noir experience and keep the comic art style.

ShampaFK posted: »

I, on the other hand, wanted much, much less of Snow. She just got on my nerves; constantly second guessing us and her whole thing at Aunty

• But telltale can also decide not to stick to the cannon and create their own lore kinda similar to what they did with batman.

It is not canon for Bigby to have a relationship yet with Snow since Season 2 takes place years before the comic even begins. Also Bigby and

• I hope so! Also, thanks for the info.

But telltale can also decide not to stick to the cannon and create their own lore kinda similar to what they did with batman.

• i'd like to see a story that happens some years later. possibly when Bigby and Snow are together withs the kids, see the the farm and Rose Red !

• I don't think TellTale has the rights to do that since they are creating a prequel to the comic series that Bill Willingham the creator of the Fables comics agreed to and going off lore would be a huge offense in the contract that they have. I believe that the end of Episode 1 in Season 1 when they showed Snow White's head cut off caused Bill Willingham to have them fix that because I think in the comics it is stated that Snow White never died and that was the reason for those rewrites in the story. Also the storyline with Fable Town being discovered by the detective was cut because Bigby states in one comic that the first human to discover it in a long time was a guy who noticed that in the photographs of the past Bigby and some of the other characters still look the same leading the man to think that they were vampires. So I do not think that they will create their own lore for this game maybe they can add other fables and their storyline that does not impact the comics to much but that would be all they are able to do.

But telltale can also decide not to stick to the cannon and create their own lore kinda similar to what they did with batman.

• wasn't Batman telltale season 1 a prequel to batman?

I don't think TellTale has the rights to do that since they are creating a prequel to the comic series that Bill Willingham the creator of t

• Telltale's Batman is its own universe. It's not a prequel to any established canon.

wasn't Batman telltale season 1 a prequel to batman?

• No the game is it's own series it does not have any tie ins with movies, comics, shows, or games it exists within it's own universe that TellTale and DC created. DC agreed with TellTale that they can make their own story and spin on the Batman mythos.

wasn't Batman telltale season 1 a prequel to batman?

• Hopes and hypes.... Hmmmm....

I'd like to see Bloody Mary make a return, and have more of a presence this time around. Argue her death all you want, but I was left disappointed by her finale in Ep.5, something was off about her "death".

I've re-read the Fables comics so many times that I honestly cannot fathom the story for Season 2!! Where the hell can they take it without compromising the lore of the series?! We already know it won't continue the cliffhanger from Season 1 (lord knows why...) so what can they do?

I'd LIKE to see a story where Bigby is framed for some vicious attacks/ maybe a murder and has to be on the run and prove his innocence. I'd also like Bigby to transform into a Wolf more frequently; that one time in Ep.5 was awesome, but I'd like to see him do it more given that he does so quite often in the Fables comics.

In terms of new characters; I'd like for Rose Red to show up and cause some distractions, she's always a good character to throw into the mix... But new Fables? Maybe they should go more into the "Old Myths and Urban Legends" like they did with Bloody Mary. Have some really obscure folklore characters from Scottish, Irish, English tales etc. (hell that's what I did for my TWAU fanfic)

• My hopes are simple, tbh. I'd like the game to be consistent with the comic and attempt to create their own story, while remaining true to canon. Hopefully their homework was done for season 2 and there won't be so many plot holes, unanswered questions or confusion. Season 1 was not a bad game but you could tell something wasn't quite right, especially when compared with the 1st chapter, followed by the remaining ones.

I'm excited to see what season 2 will be about. There are a few minor characters I'd like to see play a bigger role, plus the development of Bigby and Snow, following the fiasco from the 1st season. Can't wait for the date of release!

• edited December 2017

What Would You Want To Expect From The Wolf Among Us Season 2

A lot has happened in wolf among us, what would you want to see happen in the second season?

• They aren't going to continue the story of season 1, according to what they have said.

MrJava posted: »

Considering how Season 1 ended, I guess we will face with a Faith-Nerissa drama again. I assume that Nerissa glamoured like Faith but I am h

• I would love for them to stick with the comic-looking art yes, but I am hoping they will refine the brush strokes way more! Like this one

KaueCunha posted: »

I would like Telltale to continue with the same graphics of the first season, the graphics are very beautiful and look great on my notebook

• They said they aren't going to continue with Season's 1 timeline, which I find really relieving. Think about it, it was so full of plot holes and unanswered questions that touching it again could mess it all up even more.
    This is the perfect time for a clean slate. My hopes is that they will set it in two timelines: the present (maybe 10 years after season 1), and the past (flashbacks from when the fables were first settling down in that area, and bigby first joined them).
    My hopes are that those flashbacks will be playable and affect consequences in the present. And the villain would be connected in those two timelines, so you need to remember clues from the past to try and figure out who the present villain is, and why he is doing what he is doing. So your detective work is both past and present. I think it would be an interesting concept.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.