[Updated!] Poker Night 3 - GLaDOS Dialogue | Concept Trailer [Unoffical]

edited July 2023 in General Chat

[Update]

Hello again - All Epic Telltale Forum members, again.

I have made another Poker Night 3 video. I was going to stop but I found a very neato ai voice generator for some Valve characters, including GLaDOS and I couldnt resist.

Gonna keep it all in the same thread as I dont wanna go spamming people with these videos. If you want some more info on this new video, more info is in the video description.

Big thanks

Hello all Epic Telltale Forums members.

Here is a super cool (I swear) concept trailer I made for a potential Poker Night 3. That is all.

Q: Why did you make this?

A: I was inspired by the recent "leaks" to see if I could replicate something similar. If you remember the cast here is actually from one of them.

Q: Why is the animation janky?

A: I am not an expert in animation nor the most talented at it at an amateur level. This is also more focused on the idea of a "concept."

Q: That's cool.

A: Thanks

Q: Why is this its own separate thread?

A: I don't know.

Comments

• Cool mockup!

• If you told me this was official, I would believe it.

• edited April 2020

Dude, I had a huuuuge grin on my face watching this. Great job. I really hope another one of these games gets made, the character interactions are just so fun (albeit repetitive if you play it enough). I'd be down for a Telltale-centric cast like this. A lot of interesting conversations could be made (Bruce and Rhys sound the same, People who get saved often die soon after, Clementine maybe interrupting the poker match...)

• Great job! Where's the "Glass Him" option, though? ;)

• edited April 2020

and @WarpSpeed thanks my dudes!

I was thinking that too of what exactly those characters would be like. I originally kinda like the idea of LoaderBot being the Dealer but I wasnt sure how I would animate that so I just made him the bar tender instead.

In terms of dialogue like you said I would imagine Bruce and Rhys would have some jokes about them sounding the same. There could be comparisons to taking care of Clem and taking care of Gortys, Lee being the only man at the table not wearing a tie "but he use to wear one when he was teaching," (even Sam could come over and mention even he is wearing a tie) Fiona wanting millions of dollars, Bruce having millions of dollars, if they wanted to do some more heavy 4th wall breaks Bigby and Bruce could talk about a Fables and Batman cross over (although personally I feel a good gag for Bruce would be everyone at the table kinda knows he is Batman but he keeps denying it.) The ideas for potential table conversation I feel is really strong for a Telltale character focused Poker Night.

AChicken posted: »

Dude, I had a huuuuge grin on my face watching this. Great job. I really hope another one of these games gets made, the character interactio

• That's pretty neat, good job! Would be nice to get Poker Night 3 someday...

• I’m all in Mundy

• tfw Adam returns to the forums

I did it guys, I brought Adam Harrington back here after almost 2 years

• It’s a late April Fools Day miracle.

Poogers555 posted: »

tfw Adam returns to the forums I did it guys, I brought Adam Harrington back here after almost 2 years

• edited April 2020

How in the world...?!

tfw Adam returns to the forums I did it guys, I brought Adam Harrington back here after almost 2 years

• Adams forum account rising from the dead

How in the world...?!

• Is this a hint for something, sheriff Bigby?

I’m all in Mundy

• I honestly wouldnt even care if there werent rewards with that cast.

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited April 2020

It's a great video, but the worst part is that one of the rewards is for Fortnite. I mean, that's just garbage. Complete, utter garbage. Good cast though. Nice work bro.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Rhys and Fiona being a team would make sense.

• Lol, I just imagined: There could be a great joke in there where you're awaiting the reveal of each player's hand, when suddenly Rhys and Fiona show off their Royal Flush of Aces, winning the game... only to find out it was an embellished story. Again.

dojo32161 posted: »

Rhys and Fiona being a team would make sense.

• edited April 2020

Gonna need me a scene of Rhys trying to tell Fiona he knows another persons cards because of Handsome Jack cheating but Fiona doesnt believe him.

Lol, I just imagined: There could be a great joke in there where you're awaiting the reveal of each player's hand, when suddenly Rhys and Fi

• Not to bump this but:

Epic.

• Lol, okay dood. It's even in the title that it's unofficial.

Smh, people these days.

Not to bump this but: Epic.

• I posted one of the Wolf concepts on the wolf among us subreddit and it was downvoted because no one could take 0.5 seconds to read the words unofficial in 3 different places

Pipas posted: »

Lol, okay dood. It's even in the title that it's unofficial. Smh, people these days.

• edited April 2020

The Wolf subreddit has been especially shitty lately. I got downvoted not too long ago on two separate posts, once for making a Hoodwinked joke that people couldn't tell was sarcasm, and again when I said I wasn't for the Hugh-Jackman-as-Bigby fancast everyone uses when they talk about a Fables movie. Another guy got downvoted into oblivion because he said Bigby's cigarette brand had a stupid name.

I posted one of the Wolf concepts on the wolf among us subreddit and it was downvoted because no one could take 0.5 seconds to read the words unofficial in 3 different places

• I think that may just be because theres nothing to really talk about but there are some really weird post there some times lmao. I mean it keeps getting spammed with spam bots about buying a shirt.

Like it does kinda suck, I put a good amount of effort in that video, I wanted people to see it but instead it was downvoted and hidden away because what, some people couldnt take less than a second to read what it was and then devalued what the actual content was? I finished another concept video that actually came out really well imo that I plan to post tomorrow but I dont even know if I want to post it there because it probably will be downvoted and hidden away again because reading what your viewing is too difficult apparently.

booper posted: »

The Wolf subreddit has been especially shitty lately. I got downvoted not too long ago on two separate posts, once for making a Hoodwinked j

• As someone who really liked the first video and looks forward to your posts whenever I see them, I'd like to see it. (And maybe collab on something in the future if you're ever bored.)

But seriously, fuck them. Just put that it's fanmade and unofficial in the title like you've been doing and just roll with it. You can't control how these people feel. Chances are if it wasn't your video that set them off, someone else's fanwork would. Your ideas deserve to be seen just as much as everyone else's.

I think that may just be because theres nothing to really talk about but there are some really weird post there some times lmao. I mean it k

• Thanks man, I probably was anyway mostly hoping that first group of people to see it actually read the 3 multiple titles and dont kill it before it has a chance lol

(And maybe collab on something in the future if you're ever bored.)

If you ever have any ideas for anything you'd like to see me create let me know, Im always interested. And yes trust me, this quarantine is driving me insane, I dont think I have ever been so bored in my entire life.

booper posted: »

As someone who really liked the first video and looks forward to your posts whenever I see them, I'd like to see it. (And maybe collab on so

• Wow, they are just all sorts of dumb.

I, for one, liked it. And, if you didn't put unofficial in it. I probably would've believed you. Don't feel bad because some assholes downvoted it. You are talented.

I posted one of the Wolf concepts on the wolf among us subreddit and it was downvoted because no one could take 0.5 seconds to read the words unofficial in 3 different places

• lol dont worry I dont feel torn up or anything like that. Its just a real "bruh moment." I just find it crazy people would be willingly to downvote and hide something that has time invested in it because of their own mistake.

(and that youtube comment is more of a joke of just how he goes "good work, but I gotta dislike" because again I dont understand the logic behind that statement at all.)

Wow, they are just all sorts of dumb. I, for one, liked it. And, if you didn't put unofficial in it. I probably would've believed you. Don't feel bad because some assholes downvoted it. You are talented.

• reddit moment

• Ok fellas. I updated and added more to this concept. I know I said I was done but a good opportunity came up to expand so I had to do it. I've updated the original post as well. Dont want to make 2 separate threads, dont wanna go spamming everyone.

• Imagine adding Glad0s but not a TF2 character

Ok fellas. I updated and added more to this concept. I know I said I was done but a good opportunity came up to expand so I had to do it. I've updated the original post as well. Dont want to make 2 separate threads, dont wanna go spamming everyone.

• Hey now! :wink:

• The return.

Hey now!

• ...And he does it again.

What ancient demon did you bargain with to get these Adam-summoning powers, Poogs??

The return.

• Whichever demon is in charge of memes.

...And he does it again. What ancient demon did you bargain with to get these Adam-summoning powers, Poogs??

• Theres only one way to make Poker Night 3 and the price has been worth the cost.

...And he does it again. What ancient demon did you bargain with to get these Adam-summoning powers, Poogs??

• So... Poker Night 3 with the Player and 4 Adam Harringtons. I'd be down for that.

Theres only one way to make Poker Night 3 and the price has been worth the cost.

• Andy St. John, Kroger, TorqueDawg, and Bigby in a poker game. I'd play it.

So... Poker Night 3 with the Player and 4 Adam Harringtons. I'd be down for that.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.