We want Game Of Thrones Season 2 REVIVED !!!

edited January 2021 in General Chat

Hello everybody and Happy New Year !! Just finished playing Season 1 for the third time . I wish so badly we hear some news about Season 2 !!! All GOT community crave for this game,now after the show ending,we have to feed on something . The release of Season 2 will have a massive impact ! Let's gather here to show the developers we are still interested in this game !
IRON FROM ICE !!!

Tagged:

Comments

• I feel like they could have told more about the North Grove. I liked the Forrester house family story. But since the last season of the TV show was ruined, there is no hope for Season 2. Iron from Ice.

• Dia 21/09/2021 e estou jogando pela 5° vez GAMEOFTHRONES. Sonho pela segunda temporada desse jogo :( espero que em breve tenha a 2 temporada.
    FERRO DO GELO!
    ALÔ TELLTALE!

• Yes all 6 of us

• We 100% do

no we don't

• Yeah man, I know how you feel after finishing the game with a big plot hole. I couldn't stand that feeling and I even began to write the rest of the story for myself! But what can I say they no longer have the rights to this series and currently working on TWAU 2, maybe in near future they aquire the rights and start developing season 2.

• Kevin Bruner saying Game of Thrones 2 is in the works right after S1 wrapped knowing damn well HBO ain't renewing

• Game of Thrones Season 2 is nothing but a dream which will never be true.

• Off topic but I like how I said only 6 of us want GoT 2 you get exactly 6 likes lmao

captainivy1 posted: »

We 100% do

• Heh, yeah. Tracks with the original post and my first comment in the thread too. Only 6 of us still resides here :(

Cocoa2736 posted: »

Off topic but I like how I said only 6 of us want GoT 2 you get exactly 6 likes lmao

• I don't mind lending my support on this dream. Even if it is a distant dream.

• Have not been around here for such a long time...
    But even if it is out of respect of the time we all shared thanks to this game,my support would of course be absolute to any rebound or continuation.

Iron from ice,from what seems hopeless comes strength.

• How Martin Luther King say: I have a dream! that have a season 2 of game of thrones telltale . :smiley:

• Yes we want got2 please do something and bring them back

• Iron from Ice

• Iron From Ice, Brother

Iron from Ice

• Interesting enough that old Telltale made a game about a downfall of a house when old telltale themselves kinda had a downfall but came back. So maybe there will be a season 2 after all?

• Bacon from pig

• GOT Season 2 telltale please !!!!! Iron from Ice

• It's dead, dude. I know you like it but you have to accept they aren't going to make it. HBO has no interest about it.

GOT Season 2 telltale please !!!!! Iron from Ice

• One of the best games of the company. I hope they can revive it. It's a great time to keep it up, now that Martin's world is back with prequels and sequels.

• Hello, how are you all? I hope it's ok? Now I'm working on a mini project for fans about that game, I'm making a kind of comic book about the second season of the game, now I'm uploading the first season on my YouTube channel, with the canonical decisions for me universe of season 2, in case you want to see, I'm not really English, I'm a Uruguayan from Uruguay, so I speak Spanish and not English... but I would like to bring this mini project to those who saw the video game in English , therefore I leave you the link of my channel if you want to watch the first season of the game, I don't know if some of you are English with a British accent, so that it helps me to translate the story well and have the same language and accent in the words how the original video game and the television series itself had, I hope someone or some of you want to collaborate with me, I already made my story go viral in Spanish, now I am doing the difficult task of doing it in the English version
    Link: https://www.youtube.com/@XaviergamerTTGOTFANDOMenglish/playlists (my channel)

• IRON FROM ICE

One of the best games of the company. I hope they can revive it. It's a great time to keep it up, now that Martin's world is back with prequels and sequels.

• Yeah I Wish There's A Chance

captainivy1 posted: »

• Just some long thoughts I've had:
    So I know people are saying that the ending of Telltale's GoT was disappointing because of a lose-lose ending but I think that wasn't the case especially if Season 2 would have come out. Also I see alot of people seem to say the the same thing about Cyberpunk 2077. People get mad at both CP2077 and Telltale GoT because they say no matter what happens you get a bad ending. I feel like it's the same thing with Telltale's walking dead, where you could argue that Lee dies no matter what, as well as most of the characters in TWDG. Yet people seemed to enjoy TWDG more than TGoT, even though both are really depressing imo. I feel like thats the whole point of the story and some people miss out on why the writers made the story what it is. Can't speak about George RR Martin (because I haven't read any of the GoT books yet), but for example let's say Cyberpunk. Mike Pondsmith explains in one of his interviews is that the game is more about saving yourself. But it's also the about people and the journey along the way. I feel like alot of people who hated the story of TGoT seemed to missed this, either that or maybe Game of Thrones isn't for them. I do feel though the characters and lore of TGoT could've been better, like as good as the characters from the books, kinda like how Witcher 3 handled book characters and lore. I don't blame the people who have read the books and we disappointed with the game (because alot of the characters were basically acting like the Starks in that regard). But for someone like me who had zero knowledge of the show and books when TGoT I did rather enjoy and thats what got me interested into the world of Westeros. Witcher and Cyberpunk too. I do believe that if there was a Season 2, it definitely would have been better then Season 1 and/or the last few seasons of the show.
    Hopefully I didn't waste my time writing my thoughts about TGoT and other games but I wanted to do for the sake of wanting another Season.
    Stay strong like Ironwood,
    Iron from Ice brothers and sisters.

• There is a way to get a good winning ending and that’s if Rodrik takes out Ludd Whitehill. Ramsay said the last House standing wins so that means the of Rodrik takes out Ludd technically House Whitehill loses the war because Rodrik is the last Lord standing. But of course the Whitehills try and avenge Ludd by having Gryff take over IronRath. But if we go by Ramsay’s terms Rodrik wins.
    Also HBO seems quite interested in making Game of Thrones last a while and who’s to say with the new Telltale they won’t let them make a second season.

• Honestly, never thought it'd played a game that gave me genuine Blood Pressure after I played AC Odyssey on Nightmare. Loved the game!

• edited July 2023

We all want the season 2 of GOT, AND WE WILL HAVE IT!!!

I tought that maybe it could have ended right with the house forrester destroyed

• Why? they will win money

AronDracula posted: »

It's dead, dude. I know you like it but you have to accept they aren't going to make it. HBO has no interest about it.

• Yea I don’t understand why HBO wouldn’t allow them to make a sequel. They stuck to the source material concerning HBOs pre existing characters and made their own epic story within that universe. HBO literally has nothing to lose and money to gain from this. And it would sell better than TWD (maybe) at this point with how many die hard GOT fans there are. I’m not giving up hope for this to happen one day.

Kelerindil posted: »

Why? they will win money

• Would like to see your comic book version of season 2. Where can I see this?

Xaviergamer posted: »

Hello, how are you all? I hope it's ok? Now I'm working on a mini project for fans about that game, I'm making a kind of comic book about th

• Here to show my support for GoT s2! IRON FROM ICE!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.