Wolf 2 episodes to be "weeks, not months apart" according to Twitter

Saw this random reply on Twitter. It was already strongly speculated that, with Telltale working on all the episodes in advance, that episode releases would not be as long. But, it's nice to get a confirmation that the waits will potentially just be a few weeks.

Comments

• Well that was kinda obvious but still nice to see it confirmed!

• edited February 2022

That's very nice news. Cool to see they seem to have that in the plans so far ahead.

I wonder if we'll see the return of 'Next Time On' and 'Previously On..' segments to each episode. At least the previews would be accurate to the script and scenes this time, since it'll all be complete beforehand.

I was always under the impression they dropped it because the events never always lined up, and the Telltale Tool often struggled to transition between scenes fast enough.
    But I liked how removing them retained the mystery of what happens next in the story.

• I think the main reason they stopped was because rewrites made it so sometimes they weren't even accurate and secondly it was more wasted time and budget. Now they had to shoehorn stuff that wasn't ready which was set for the next episode that could possibly not even be used.

I wouldn't mind seeing it return in all honesty. In theory it wouldn't be such a massive waste seeing how they'd have it actually finished ahead of time so it wouldn't be asset wasting and they'd know it is accurate. However, seeing how it will release weekly, kind of makes more sense to just wait for the next episode trailer online.

AChicken posted: »

That's very nice news. Cool to see they seem to have that in the plans so far ahead. I wonder if we'll see the return of 'Next Time On' a

• I wouldn't mind seeing them return either, though I think an option to turn them off would be appreciated.

Poogers555 posted: »

I think the main reason they stopped was because rewrites made it so sometimes they weren't even accurate and secondly it was more wasted ti

• yeah those were insightful and could reveal scenes that would've happened before rewrites.

AChicken posted: »

That's very nice news. Cool to see they seem to have that in the plans so far ahead. I wonder if we'll see the return of 'Next Time On' a

Sign in to comment in this discussion.