The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I haven't seen Morbius, but these memes are so freaking funny I might actually watch it.

AChicken posted: »

he's unstoppable now. oh no.

• The first movie to ever make a Morbillion dollars

I haven't seen Morbius, but these memes are so freaking funny I might actually watch it.

• I dunno why but I am in mood of sharing my favorite game from each year I have been alive.

https://ggapp.io/Aron_Blue/lists/my-favorite-game-from-each-year-i-have-3rpi7USY

• edited May 2022

Nice list, but uh, I'm surprised the Original Uncharted is on there.

I don't know if you've played it recently, but that game just doesn't hold up well at all today, and I'm surprised they got the go-ahead for the sequel back then too. Stiff shooting, slow cover mechanics, endless combat rooms, dear god the Jet Ski levels, very same-y environments.
    More power to you if you really enjoyed #1 when it came out, but I remember not being too wow-ed by it when I first played it, and 2 & 3 were major improvements.

AronDracula posted: »

I dunno why but I am in mood of sharing my favorite game from each year I have been alive. https://ggapp.io/Aron_Blue/lists/my-favorite-game-from-each-year-i-have-3rpi7USY

• edited May 2022

Yeah, problem is that I haven't played that many games from 2007. It would have been either this game, Assassin's Creed or Portal. Portal 1 certainly aged better than both but it's an incredibly short game. You can beat in under 1 hour. I still have yet to get back to the first Bioshock but dunno when.

EDIT: You know what, you are right. I'll change it to Portal.

AChicken posted: »

Nice list, but uh, I'm surprised the Original Uncharted is on there. I don't know if you've played it recently, but that game just doesn'

• Playstation State of Play announced for June 2nd

No God of War Ragnarok, maybe.
    It'll be about third-party releases and PSVR2 reveals.

There are rumors Sony will have a bigger event in September for their headlining titles. This will be a tease

• I...am...erect

• edited May 2022

Man, I hope they give Cal a proper resolution since this is probably gonna be the very last Star Wars game under EA. Still have yet to re-experience the first game on PS5.

I...am...erect

• Respawn is also working on two other Star Wars games, an FPS and a strategy game, so it's definitely not the last one EA will be publishing.

Man, I hope they give Cal a proper resolution since this is probably gonna be the very last Star Wars game under EA. Still have yet to re-experience the first game on PS5.

• Maaaaan it's great to know it's finally happening.

Why are so many great things happening next year??

It's rumored that the Last of Us 2 Multiplayer expansion is slated for 2023, and that's crushing me too.

I...am...erect

• Currently behind enemy lines tonight. A Yankee fan attending a Red Sox game at Fenway Park. Good game so far at least, beautiful stadium as well.

• Playing Shrek 2 and Fuzion Frenzy after 15 years with your college buddies reaches levels of nostalgia I didn’t know existed.

• edited May 2022

Also me meticulously disassembling the Xbox to clean the laser disc lens with my friends watching

Cocoa2736 posted: »

Playing Shrek 2 and Fuzion Frenzy after 15 years with your college buddies reaches levels of nostalgia I didn’t know existed.

• we're gonna see tales 2 at the Geoff game fest aren't we?

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Maybe, although, Summer is after June 21st

Poogers555 posted: »

we're gonna see tales 2 at the Geoff game fest aren't we?

• It'll be on June 9. Somehow I feel that's too early. Also I'd bet Gearbox would want to reveal it themselves to attract as much short-term hype and coast off Telltale's brand success. Announcing at SGF feels like it might get overshadowed

we're gonna see tales 2 at the Geoff game fest aren't we?

• If I'm being honest, I am glad E3 has been cancelled because that expo hasn't been good in a long time. Last time I remember E3 being good was 2016. I am glad that's it's going to be an online showcase with more trailers and reveals than BORING conversations.

• Someone should inform Geoff of this information

dojo32161 posted: »

Maybe, although, Summer is after June 21st

• Well, another Metallica show in the books for me. This was show number 8 for me, this time in Boston. Firstly, I don’t know who’s idea it was to host a music festival with tens of thousands of people at Harvard’s Athletic Complex, on the same fucking day as Harvard’s graduation ceremonies, but fire them. Secondly, another kickass show from these guys, it never gets old.

• I have recently purchased Prey 2017 at a discount. How is this game actually in general?

• edited May 2022

Happy One Year Anniversary I guess!! This came outta nowhere

A whole hour of outtakes and un-used content from Inside. A Deluxe album is coming June 3rd, probably with extra songs that were cut from the original special.
    Super duper hyped about this. Awesome stuff.

• Clearly Donna opened the floodgates if that teddy bear is any indication

Why the hell am I not surprised? This is an instant DOA, it makes RE7 and Village look more RE-ish and this is the third time we see that Paul W. Anderson isn't that bad of a movie director.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited May 2022

This... might be the dumbest company name change I've seen.

• The pronunciation didn't even change. Might as well have Ubisoft go from their old name to "You Be Soft"

dojo32161 posted: »

This... might be the dumbest company name change I've seen. https://twitter.com/gematsu/status/1531679181540573185

• edited May 2022

2K confirmed to be at Geoff Summer place

Im not ready

• why are we still here

just to suffer

2K confirmed to be at Geoff Summer place Im not ready

• Well, unfortunately, I don't have any fucks to give about what they're about to offer. Low-expected mind is my best friend right now.

2K confirmed to be at Geoff Summer place Im not ready

• I don't know who sat in the jury of Johnny Depp's trial. But thank you. Johnny Depp won this case, and it made this whole journey worth it.

• Justice deserved. Amber Turd deserves all the shit that happened and will happen to her. Still not specified if Johnny Depp will come back as a Hollywood actor but at least he won his fans and the respect back. This is like the only court case that I was ever invested in and I didn't even watch a lot of Johnny Depp movies. I still want to know if WB finally decides to cut Amber out of Aquaman 2 and replace her with a different actress. They need to do that or the movie will be DOA. I'd take inconsistency over bad actress anyday.

I think the best part about this case was Camille Vasquez. Without her help, Johnny would have had low chances of winning. Camille burned that bitch to death and I think with Johnny winning the case, her career will rise with such success. Easily the best highlight of this year so far. The only problem is that it didn't happen years ago. Fuck you, UK court.

captainivy1 posted: »

I don't know who sat in the jury of Johnny Depp's trial. But thank you. Johnny Depp won this case, and it made this whole journey worth it.

• Awesome News!!! Justice for Johnny Depp!!!

I don't know who sat in the jury of Johnny Depp's trial. But thank you. Johnny Depp won this case, and it made this whole journey worth it.

• Something weird just happened. While navigating through youtube, I got a notification which came from a video that was uploaded, on my channel????? I am 100% certain I didn't upload anything on youtube for a while now and that video was about cracking Adobe After Effects. It even had a pinned comment which was put by my account, even though I didn't do that myself at all.

I deleted the video immediately and reached my google account to make sure I wasn't hacked. I was very sure I had my 2-step verification on but I changed my password to secure the account. Afterwards, nothing else happened. I hope that never happens again but I'm still kind of afraid.

• Firstly, make sure that anything else linked to that google account or email is secure as well. Secondly, if there is anything else linked or shared with that email, change all of those passwords and make sure they are all different from one another. As annoying as it may be to try and remember them all, using the same password across everything makes it easier for potential hackers to access all of your accounts. I have mine written down, but they’re coded in a way that I only know, and that sheet is locked away in my apartment so that only I can access. Thirdly, if you don’t have it enabled, have two factor authentication set up on anything that allows it. This way, if someone does try to access it, you will be notified.

Something weird just happened. While navigating through youtube, I got a notification which came from a video that was uploaded, on my chann

• Agreed 100%, a great win for Johnny

• Definitely a great win for Johnny

Agreed 100%, a great win for Johnny

• edited June 2022

As someone who isn't an RE4 fanboy, I am pumped for this. Can't wait.

Also, here is it PC players. Hope you have fun modding the game.

ALSO ALSO, finally another reveal for Callisto Protocol, the Dead Space spiritual successor. It comes out THIS YEAR???? Excuse you????

• When I see Spider-Man announced for PC

• Unironically my most anticipated game.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.