Stop complaining!!!!

edited May 2010 in Forum Games
Ok, I've been reading some of the threads dogging on bosco and other reacuring charters, well this is the page where you can make your own charters to help the cause.

Comments

• edited May 2010
    I... I don't see any threads currently complaining about the cast in such a way.
  • edited May 2010
    I don't understand how making charters are supposed to help 'the cause'. Are we supposed to give royal permission to start a colony or something?
  • edited May 2010
    The only comments that I've heard about Bosco, Sybil, etc. have been comments saying that they shouldn't be included in season three because they've run their course, for now. Nothing saying that they're actually bad characters.
  • edited May 2010
    NEVER! I represent the very influentia "ANTI THOSE GUYS BECAUSE THEY SUCK" coalition! We are GREAT IN NUMBERS. I shall not rest until "Bosco" and "Sybil" have been STRUCK FROM THE RECORD OF HISTORY ENTIRELY. I hereby LIST OUR DEMANDS!

ONE! "Bosco" and "Sybil"(hereafter known as "Those Guys We All Hate") should have their likenesses REMOVED from this internet webzone!

TWO! Those Guys We All Hate should be REMOVED from ALL COPIES OF SEASONS ONE AND TWO OF SAM AND MAX, effective within NINETY DAYS of the company's ACCEPTANCE of our DEMANDS

THREE! Those Guys We All Hate should NOT be mentioned in ANY future Telltale production!

FOUR! "Bosco" and "Sybil" should have a forum word filter put over them.

FIVE! Posting images of Those Guys We All Hate should lead to an INSTANT PERMABAN following The Company's acceptance of our DEMANDS!

We REQUIRE a response as SOON AS POSSIBLE.
  • edited May 2010
    you forgot SIX! The people who portrayed Those Guys We All Hate shall never again be allowed to voice another character on any Telltale Game, ever!
  • edited May 2010
    It was in the meeting memos and rough drafts, but eventually the Coalition members that felt strongly about that one were willing to trade it for exclusive rights to chose the pizza toppings for next week's meeting. Besides, it was unanimously agreed that five was a good number, and if we had a sixth one then we'd have to think up ten demands to get another nice number.
  • edited May 2010
    oh yeah, I was sick for that meeting. what pizza toppings are we having?
  • edited May 2010
    Pineapple and anchovies.
  • edited May 2010
    ........yum...........................................................................................:(
  • edited May 2010
    Well, I said wanted feta and spinach and everyone jeered at me and called me a dirty hippie.
  • edited May 2010
    But, seriously, just pineapple and anchovies? who was at this meeting? i mean, what about cheese, sauce, and a pizza base?
  • edited May 2010
    Giant Tope wrote: »
    Well, I said wanted feta and spinach and everyone jeered at me and called me a dirty hippie.
    Right. And then people wanted to make a counter-hippie pizza, but that idea fell through when we realized that BBQ ribs and raw steak couldn't be added as toppings without making the pizza prohibitively expensive.
    But, seriously, just pineapple and anchovies? who was at this meeting? i mean, what about cheese, sauce, and a pizza base?
    Those are standard, obviously. You don't mention those unless you're adding extra or specifically removing them.
  • edited May 2010
    I mean, i believe one of the Guys We All Hate probably sells pinapples and anchovies in a store that doesn't exist anymore. But not all the other good, wholesome foods that are not associated with scum like him.

Also, this thread went from "Don't Bag Characters" to "Pizza" in 7 posts. That must be a record! Actually, with this forum, probably not...
  • edited May 2010
    I'm okay with the anchovies but not the pineapple. Clearly there is something wrong with me.
  • edited May 2010
    no. nobody likes pineapple on pizza. its supposed to be cold, so its stupid to cook it.
  • edited May 2010
    I like pizza!

What was this thread about again?
  • edited May 2010
    As much as I absolutely love raw pineapple, it's pretty amazing when you grill it. My problem with it on pizza isn't that it's cooked, it's that the list of things pineapple goes good with does not include tomato sauce or cheese.
  • edited May 2010
    because cheese is made from milk, and have you ever eaten pineapple and then drank milk? yeeech!
  • edited May 2010
    I don't drink milk, but I have eaten pineapple and then drank chocolate milk. Yeeech indeed.

Now, to derail this thread even further, here's my plans for this Halloween: I'm going to carve a silly face on a pineapple and set it next to a pumpkin that has "I'm with stupid ->" carved on it.
  • edited May 2010
    milk=/=cheese. One may come from another, but they're two completely different foodstuffs.

I personally like pineapple on pizza. It give it a nice sweet element to what would just be tangy.
  • edited May 2010
    I'm okay with the anchovies but not the pineapple. Clearly there is something wrong with me.

Yes! I'm not only one!
  • edited May 2010
    So for some reason, I actually like anchovies on pizza. My grandpa exposed me to them at a young age and for some reason I really like the saltiness. Unfortunately, my family hates them and until my grandpa got a side of them when we went out for pizza on my dad's birthday last month, I hadn't had an anchovy in over a decade.

Edit: Wow, that last post was not there when I started typing this. What I thought was me going backwards in the conversation suddenly turned into a response. Crazy.
  • edited May 2010
    I personally like pineapple on pizza. It give it a nice sweet element to what would just be tangy.

Wow, I thought I was the only one. I quite like chicken on my pizza, with onions and mushrooms and green peppers.
  • edited May 2010
    I've only just noticed, you guys are very prone to changing what the thread is about. Anyhow, I want pepperoni or salami pizza.
  • edited May 2010
    I've only just noticed, you guys are very prone to changing what the thread is about.

You only just noticed? :D
  • edited May 2010
    Cheese, cheese, cheese and cheese.
    Those are my favorite pizza's ;).
  • edited May 2010

What, nothing else? Just... cheese? How do you not die of boredom while eating?
  • edited May 2010
    wallacei.jpg
  • edited May 2010
    Hayden wrote: »
    What, nothing else? Just... cheese? How do you not die of boredom while eating?
    Sometimes it's one cheese, sometimes 3, sometimes 4.
    Enough variation, no?

(Okay, I do occassionally eat with something else, but those aren't my favorites)
  • edited May 2010

You are not alone my friend. I like Pineapple on Pizza too!
  • edited May 2010
    Majus wrote: »
    You are not alone my friend. I like Pineapple on Pizza too!

I feel like a philistine for taking them off my pizza now T_T
  • edited May 2010
    Sweetcorn is my topping of choice.
  • edited May 2010
    Napolitan. But once I saw one with onions and eggs. And meat.
  • edited May 2010
    Hmmmmm... pineapples...
    homergg.jpg

I love a pizza "Hawaii". Oh, and let it be delivered here at the Telltale's forum.
  • edited May 2010
    I like sausage
  • edited May 2010
    Aww, crap. I expected this thread to get moved to general chat, but not forum games. So much for me not posting in forum games.
  • edited May 2010
    Hmm it's weird Ive always loved a wide verity of food but something besides pepperonis on my pizza just sounds wrong. I don't know what it is, it just grosses me out
  • edited May 2010
    You know who lives in a pineapple? Spongebob Squarepants. What do you guys think about him?

Also, I don't really like sausages that much. I'm more of a bologna sandwich guy.
  • edited May 2010
    I used to love five cheese pizza. Let's see, there was mimolette, blue cheese, mozarella, goat cheese and... I guess emmental, probably.

Now I like pizza with artichoke and eggplant. Onion pizza is pretty nice too.

Mmh, what else were we talking about? Oh yeah, I've been missing all the meetings, guys, for some reason I always show up at the places and times RD gives me but there isn't ever anyone, and I keep almost dying in various ways.
    Where and when is the next one?
  • edited May 2010
    underneath the spikes on the edge of Eyjafjallajökull
    the volcano edge
Sign in to comment in this discussion.