Who would you like to play as?

edited September 2010 in Jurassic Park
Would it be one from the original cast? will it be someone completley new? it might be nice to have a completely different story from the movies although i would prefer it to be the first jurassic park movie.

How about (since its telltale were talking about) playing as the t-rex or a raptor and have the game being from its point of view and make it comical

Comments

• edited June 2010
    Use claws with terrified human... bite off head... yeah, hmm... maybe as a mini game.

I don't really care who we play as, perhaps some sort of paleontologist who gets stuck on the island. Doesn't even have to be someone from the films, as long as it's an interesting character.
  • edited June 2010
    I honestly wouldn't mind if we played as some one who was in the book but didn't make it into the movies, like Richard Levine.

Yes, I know...I'm a Jurassic Park nerd too.
  • edited June 2010
    This guy: CnD-mustapha_stance.gif

Oh, wait, wrong game.
  • edited June 2010
    friends_ross_240x260_052820041524.jpg
  • edited June 2010
    david-hasselhoff.jpg
  • edited June 2010
    david-hasselhoff.jpg

I wouldn't mind playing as a puppy in a Jurassic Park game.
  • edited June 2010
    Either Sam Neill or Jeff Goldblum. Yes, I know, I'm boring. Okay okay, if not them then these guys would work-

bruce_campbell_army_of_darkness.jpg

009_422-001harrison-ford-posters.jpg

ArnoldSchwarzenegger.jpg

macgyver.jpg

165133__tim_l.jpg

screen10.jpg
  • edited June 2010
    Fawful, why am I not suprised tim curry was in that list...
  • edited June 2010
    tumblr_l15ilpOLqQ1qbxc42o1_400.jpg
  • edited June 2010
    chucknorris.jpg
    mr-t1.jpg
    funny_bush_face_george_w_bush_d_d8e.png
  • edited June 2010
    Icedhope wrote: »
    Fawful, why am I not suprised tim curry was in that list...

Because you want him in too...you know you do. Don't run from your feelings, Icedhope!
  • edited June 2010
    Because you want him in too...you know you do. Don't run from your feelings, Icedhope!

You know, not going to lie I kind of do, Tim Curry has never put out anything bad.
  • edited June 2010
    linuxgeekqi3.jpg

Okay, i was kidding...

samuel_l__jackson_pulp_fiction.jpg
  • edited June 2010
    Icedhope wrote:
    You know, not going to lie I kind of do, Tim Curry has never put out anything bad.

thumbs_up.jpg
  • edited June 2010
    taumel wrote: »
    linuxgeekqi3.jpg

Okay, i was kidding...

samuel_l__jackson_pulp_fiction.jpg

I was about to say Samuel L Jackson get's owned by a raptor in the first movie.

I don't know why we didn't think of this before but why don't we play as Nikasaur?
  • edited June 2010
    chucknorris.jpg

The game would be too easy.
    mr-t1.jpg

They wouldn't be able to fly him to the island in the first place.
    funny_bush_face_george_w_bush_d_d8e.png

I doubt he'd be able to solve puzzles.
  • edited June 2010
    snake20plissken.jpg
  • edited June 2010
    I want to play as a Brontosaurus...just relaxing in a swamp, eating leaves and taking care of my own business...hmmm...being a sloth rules :)
  • edited June 2010
    buddy_christ-3.jpg
  • edited June 2010
    Some to be introduced random park employee who happens to be out in the park when all hell breaks loose. Set during the first movie...
  • edited June 2010
    The choice is obvious...

090806.rp.Dennis%20Nedry.jpg

Nedry: We've got Dogson here!

(An army of soldiers appears from nowhere and they all aim with their guns at Dogson)

Dogson: (To Nedry) Way to go, jerk...
  • edited June 2010
    I didn't think about that. Whoever the character is, I hope they've got a strong personality.
  • edited June 2010
    empire-magazine-20th-anniversary-photoshoot-11.jpg
  • edited June 2010
    432476-tn2_adam_west_2_large.jpg

cine-7-star-trek-ii-shatner.jpg
  • edited June 2010
    Man, at least my suggestion of Ross Gellar is a palaeontologist. You lot, justify your answers!
  • edited June 2010
    Newman or the Cardinal from the Tudors. It'd make as much sense as being Grant or Dennis Nedry seeing how the same actors play them.
  • edited June 2010
    Dr. Ellie Sattler
    raptor05.jpg
  • edited June 2010
    i would like to play as any charecter from the first two films
  • edited June 2010
    I really hope we will not be playing as the children or the children having any big role in this. I think best approach would be that the game would be independent from the movies too, so we wouldn't know exactly what happens (other than Dinosaurs escaping...), and they could develop new interesting characters.
  • edited June 2010
    Kraken wrote: »
    I really hope we will not be playing as the children or the children having any big role in this. I think best approach would be that the game would be independent from the movies too, so we wouldn't know exactly what happens (other than Dinosaurs escaping...), and they could develop new interesting characters.

I think that Dinosaurs Escaping isn't part of the JP story anymore since, well they're on an Island with no fences, and a Island with the remains of the park.

But I agree on the new charachters.
  • edited June 2010
    Yeah it could be people on site b with new characters when they lose control there... set between the first two books.
  • edited June 2010
    Alan Grant and Billy.
  • edited June 2010
    Chuck Norris is already said. Damn it.
    But i want to play the cutes cat evar Bleach_Yoruichi_Cat.jpg&w=100&h=100&page=
  • edited July 2010
    A one-armed Mr. Arnold who has been surviving on Isla Nublar for the past 18 years after he was presumed dead and abandoned in the first movie.
  • edited August 2010
    A one-armed Mr. Arnold who has been surviving on Isla Nublar for the past 18 years after he was presumed dead and abandoned in the first movie.
    That's a really cool idea! Samuel L. Jackson rules!!
  • edited August 2010
    I think you should be able to start off with characters like Dr. Grant and Dr. Sattler and then later in the game unlock characters like Malcolm and John Hammond. May be even Dr. Henry Wu who was a main character in the first book.
  • edited September 2010
    that would be cool, the events of the game are completed and you just watch the events play out behind a fence, but you'll probably get eating by a t-rex or raptor
  • edited September 2010
    god creates dinosaurs, god destroys dinosaurs, god creates henry wu, henry wu creates dinosaurs, dinosaurs eat henry wu alive while he tries to push them away, after a surprise attack. He was too busy asking if he could he never stopped to ask if he should.
  • edited September 2010
    muldoon.jpg

Surprised this hasn't been posted yet.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.