Humans vs. Dinosaurs

edited September 2010 in Jurassic Park
I wanna play as a dinosaur!! Raaaawrrr

Comments

• edited June 2010
    Ya know, a TF2-style multiplayer game of dinosaurs vs humans would be loads of fun.
  • edited June 2010
    Kroms wrote: »
    Ya know, a TF2-style multiplayer game of dinosaurs vs humans would be loads of fun.

Hahaha, they would have to work a lot with game balance if they wanna keep it realistic
  • edited June 2010
    Both would actually be a really interesting way to do the gameplay. But I think Telltale will keep it to just humans.
  • edited June 2010
    I'd say a half-human, half-dinosaur. :D
    Or a talking dog and bunny.
  • ShauntronShauntron Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2010
    Dinosaurs v. Babies, LIVE ON ESPN
  • edited June 2010
    Shauntron wrote: »
    Dinosaurs v. Babies, LIVE ON ESPN

Yeah, right after the hot dog eating contest and before the spelling bee.
  • edited June 2010
    let us play as both and ill be happy as will more fans
  • edited June 2010
    sintarsis wrote: »
    let us play as both and ill be happy as will more fans

Dude, how old are you?
  • edited June 2010
    im 17 and if u want to know more ask me to dinner jk
  • edited June 2010
    kidding im 17 and a jurassic park follower
  • edited June 2010
    Funny, you were born the same year than the movie...
  • edited June 2010
    I remember being 8 and going to see that movie, and I hated thunderstorms back then.
  • edited June 2010
    A man who was transformed into a dinosaur and keeps turning from one to another,a scientist or someothing.
  • edited June 2010
    Like this guy in The tick?
  • edited June 2010
    Andorxor wrote: »
    Like this guy in The tick?

That would be Dinosaur Neil.
  • edited June 2010
    If I don't get to play a nerdy white guy I'm gonna be heavily disappointed. Everything from Crocodile Dundee to Indiana Jones is acceptable, but someone like Bernard in Day of the Tentacle would just be ace.
  • edited July 2010
    D. All of the above
  • edited July 2010
    Woah! Its completely tied. I would rather play as dinosaurs but I don't see how that could work as a telltale game. That would be really cool though.
  • edited July 2010
    Icedhope wrote: »
    I remember being 8 and going to see that movie, and I hated thunderstorms back then.

Me too, I ran out of the theater screaming, it was awesome.
    JP is one of my favorite movies ever.
  • edited July 2010
    i wanna play as humans
    huh...huh
  • edited August 2010
    I hope there's a option for both but if I had to pick I would pick humans...
  • edited August 2010
    I think each levels take turns from dino to human. And then may be some mini games where dinos and battle other dinos.
  • edited August 2010
    Aliens Vs. Predator Vs. Humans Vs. Dinosaurs, a four way grudge match! Four species enter the steel cage, only one emerges! Cry havoc!
  • edited August 2010
    God creates dinosarus. God destroys Dinosaurs. God creates Man. Man destroys God. Man creates Dinosaurs. Predators hunt Man and Dinosaurs. Aliens get loose. Predators team up with Humans. Humans and Predators fight dinosaurs and aliens. Facehugger latches onto raptor. RaptorAlien is born. RaptorAlien kills humans and dinosaurs. Predator attacks RaptorAlien. Loses. Set's off Nuke. Everyone dies.

But life finds a way...
  • nikasaurnikasaur Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2010
    Raptoralien is kind of the raddest thing I've heard all week.
  • edited September 2010
    jaden551 wrote: »
    A man who was transformed into a dinosaur and keeps turning from one to another,a scientist or someothing.

lol.. i like you choice.. it takes it all... hahah
  • edited September 2010
    God creates dinosarus. God destroys Dinosaurs. God creates Man. Man destroys God. Man creates Dinosaurs. Predators hunt Man and Dinosaurs. Aliens get loose. Predators team up with Humans. Humans and Predators fight dinosaurs and aliens. Facehugger latches onto raptor. RaptorAlien is born. RaptorAlien kills humans and dinosaurs. Predator attacks RaptorAlien. Loses. Set's off Nuke. Everyone dies.

But life finds a way...

If this game was made I would buy several copies
  • edited September 2010

But life finds a way...

You forgot Wolverine.
  • edited September 2010
    a game with just dinosaurs would be pointless. it would be fun as hell but theres no plot and its just killing eating and being an animal (which would be awesome but should only be a secondary mode).
  • edited September 2010
    koiboi59 wrote: »
    a game with just dinosaurs would be pointless. it would be fun as hell but theres no plot and its just killing eating and being an animal (which would be awesome but should only be a secondary mode).

No, the dinosaurs have become even more intelligent and developed skills such as speech, inventory, picking up items, using item A on item B....
  • edited September 2010
    Soracha wrote: »
    No, the dinosaurs have become even more intelligent and developed skills such as speech, inventory, picking up items, using item A on item B....

look i dont want to see a dinos with guns game, ok?
  • edited September 2010

why the hell not? that kinda sounds awesome.
  • edited September 2010
    kgoodies wrote: »
    why the hell not? that kinda sounds awesome.

yes nothings better then a t-rex useing a shotgun or how about a raptor mugging u with a pistol?
  • edited September 2010

You do know Soracha is kidding right? :)

This Christmas you all can play The Secret of Nublar Island!

Featuring an Apatosarus that wanted to be a mighty Raptor, an undead Tyrannosaur and humans, lots and lots of humans!

"Look, it's a three headed person!" :D
Sign in to comment in this discussion.