Kill the User Above you

Comments

• edited May 2010
    The highway dies after being ran over by a car
  • jmmjmm
    edited May 2010
    Colonel Mustard killed The Might M, with a wrench, in the basement.
  • edited May 2010
    Jimm suffocates in outer space, then his body is used as shelter for alien eggs.
  • edited May 2010
    Snicklin dies by the drop
  • edited May 2010
    What drop?

If I did drop, I land on you. My velocity makes me go straight through you, making a hole in your stomach.
  • edited May 2010
    Snickly is killed by a Snukey's employee, whe he is smacked with Flavor Candies!
  • edited May 2010
    Snicklin wrote: »
    What drop?

If I did drop, I land on you. My velocity makes me go straight through you, making a hole in your stomach.
    This kind
  • edited May 2010
    Death by Penguins!
  • edited May 2010
    I planted explosives in those penguins so they all blew up on you
  • edited May 2010
    Everyone above me dies in a fire. Except me. I die of repeated blows to the face with a putter.
  • edited June 2010
    you died by being eaten by wild dogs, shot out of a cannon, then flushed down the toilet to be found by a guy who shoots you, straight in the pile.
  • edited June 2010
    jaden551 wrote: »
    you died of being eaten by wild dogs, shot out ofa cannon, then flushed down the tiolet to be found by a guy who shoots you straight in the pile.

Jaden, why can't I be killed by someone with better spelling? Oh, bloody hell. I'll kill you and this thread too. Jaden551 dies when Andrew Ryan preforms a suicide bombing, thus killing Jaden and himself. As Andrew Ryan is already dead, and his body no longer existent; there is no possible way for anyone to kill him. Ergo, this thread has died.
  • edited June 2010
    Andrew Ryan died from having an apology by jaden550 who also corrected the gramatical errors for him, I resurected him first.
  • edited June 2010
    Jaden died because that made my brain hurt. Now, we both go back to being corpses from the suicide bombing - everyone does. I imploded the universe.
  • edited June 2010
    Andrew Ryan was ressurected by satan them shot.
    again.
  • edited June 2010
    :D:o:):(:confused::mad::p;):rolleyes::cool::eek:....Death by that!

Sammy: Oh noes, not that!
    Me: Oh yes, th... hey, Sammy, I thought you were dead!
    Sammy: Ah, but am I?!
    Me: Obviously
    Sammy: Ah, but was it obvious
    Me: Now go and hide, Alice is coming, don't let her throw you in the river with a plastic bag over your head
    Sammy: Ah, but...
    Me:SHUT UP!
  • edited June 2010
    The Mighty Mdied by a slowly working heart condition that wears away at you torso
  • edited June 2010
    Here lies jadden551
    Date of Birth: ?
    Date of Death: Now
    Reason of Death: IMA FIRIN' MA LASER!
    Cause of Death: Saccroficed himself to save his brother from being Shoop Da Whooped.
  • edited June 2010
    PressidentMax died because my brother always wearsa mirror so the lasor hit him.
  • edited June 2010
    Here lies: Jadden551
    Date of Birth: 1066
    Date of Death: 2963
    Cause of death: Ran into a lake of lava to go skinnydipping
  • edited June 2010
    PressidentMax died from lactose intolerence.
  • edited June 2010
    You died by a headcrab.
  • edited June 2010
    Snicklin was killed by the knife.
  • edited June 2010
    I use a portal gun and trap Jaden in an infinite loop. When he hits terminal velocity, i nonchalantly move a portal to face a brick wall.
  • edited June 2010
    ted12's mind blew up reading this post.
  • edited July 2010
    Jaden551 is killed by my body hairs wrapping him and asphyxiation of my body odor.
  • edited July 2010
    HERE LIES EVERLAST
    Always had turns with the changing of season,
    One day approached a bear with no rhyme or reason,
    The bear, protecting the picnic baskets it was seizing,
    cut poor Everlast to ribbons, painting the baskets with crimson.
  • edited July 2010
    Edgar Allen Poe wrote a poem about the dreadful last hours of your life. It involved young mice eating away at the long-been decayed bodies of ghouls when in the meantime adult rats nip at your foul, newly dead corpse. Or something like that.
  • edited July 2010
    Snicklin dies because the cake, although not actually a lie, was poisonous.
  • edited July 2010
    You died of being baked into cake.
  • edited July 2010
    I make a voodoo doll of Snicklin and rip its guts out-just like in Monkey island 2, but I have waaay for fun doing it!
  • edited August 2010
    I put ted threw a monotone lecture while his eyes were tied open and and he was strapped to a chair. He soon died of bordem
  • edited August 2010
    I tied up TheGingerNinja, stuck an ear trumpet in each of his ears then read an anthology of Vogon poetry to him.
  • edited August 2010
    MichaelDearmanUk tried to watch all of Horatio Caines one liner nostop. He died.
  • edited August 2010
    I subject ShotgunStalker to A vogon Poetry marathon. He is brutally tortured and dies of internal hemmhoraging 2 hours in.

...And you thought just an anthology was bad!
  • edited August 2010
    ted12 wrote: »
    I subject ShotgunStalker to A vogon Poetry marathon. He is brutally tortured and dies of internal hemmhoraging 2 hours in.

...And you thought just an anthology was bad!

Vogon Poetry Slam at Arthur Dent's house as the bulldozer careens through the living room. Also, no tea. These fates befall you, you lucky guy.
  • edited August 2010
    Andrew Ryan Died 21 december 2012. He touched chuck norris
  • edited August 2010
    ShotgunStalker was killed when Chuck Norris was offended by his lame joke and haplessley mauled him.
  • edited August 2010
    ted12 wrote: »
    ShotgunStalker was killed when Chuck Norris was offended by his lame joke and haplessley mauled him.

Ted12 was killed and replaced by the newer, more advanced Ted13.
  • edited August 2010
    andrew ryan died from talking.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.