games that may never be

edited August 2010 in Forum Games
this game is easy, just say the name of the game by telltale(not a game that has already been made by telltale) you never want to play and the other person says what it is about

Comments

• edited July 2010
    The Life of Vertigo Derek
  • edited August 2010
    A Game where nothing Happens.
  • edited August 2010
    An episodic game of "24" in 24 volumes where Jack Bauer goes about his normal life, shopping, sleeping etc.
  • edited August 2010
    the Saddam hussein remake game

WTF.jpg
  • edited August 2010
    'World of Lolcats'
    An MMORPG set in a mystical world filled with outdated internet memes. Players can customize their lolcat, then must search the world looking for gold cheeseburgers, whilst chatting with other players in marginally amusing text speak.

lolcats-funny-pictures-leroy-jenkins.jpg
  • edited August 2010
    The Twilight MMO where you run around and use your sparkles to impress low self esteemed girls, and drive to quests in your sweet pimped out Volvo.
  • edited August 2010
    What Is This I Don't Even

An RPG where sweetride319 says the only coherent thing he's ever said and everybody proceeds to misunderstand him anyway.
  • edited August 2010
    Icedhope wrote: »
    The Twilight MMO where you run around and use your sparkles to impress low self esteemed girls, and drive to quests in your sweet pimped out Volvo.

O SHI T! My worst nightmare!!:eek::eek::eek:
  • edited August 2010
    Fealiks wrote: »
    What Is This I Don't Even

An RPG where sweetride319 says the only coherent thing he's ever said and everybody proceeds to misunderstand him anyway.

And then it's sequel

why i never did that to him

superbo2341 repeatedly confuses everyone when he is accused of murder. a multiplayer mode is also in the game where players must confuse each other by typing random, meaningless sentences.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.