When will we see some media?

edited October 2010 in Jurassic Park
It's kinda wierd that such an important title for the entertainment industry doesn't have any videos or images to offer, and considering that the release date of the first episode is just a couple of months ahead, it's even more strange.

So... can anyone tell us where or when will we be able to see some material?

Comments

• edited October 2010
    Yeah, we want to know!

Edit: The "Some Groundbreaking Dino Facts" on the Blog section makes me believe we are going to see something pretty soon...
  • edited October 2010
    jp-30 wrote: »
    Well... I already saw that video before, besides, it's actually like 10 seconds of dinosaurs.
    Though the Velociraptor model looks cool and detailed.
  • edited October 2010
    Telltale don't usually release media this far in advance of the (as yet unknown) release day, so it's no surprise really.
  • edited October 2010
    jp-30 wrote: »
    Telltale don't usually release media this far in advance of the (as yet unknown) release day, so it's no surprise really.
    Alright sir, I didn't know that.
    I suppose I'll have to wait until the game comes out to see how good it is.
  • edited October 2010
    Killer Fer wrote: »
    Alright sir, I didn't know that.
    I suppose I'll have to wait until the game comes out to see how good it is.

Not usually, maybe a month before release.
  • edited October 2010
    Killer Fer wrote: »
    considering that the release date of the first episode is just a couple of months ahead

Where do people get these beliefs?
  • edited October 2010
    Telltale generally waits until closer to release before showing stuff off.

All we have of Back to the Future is some concept art of Doc and Marty. No trailer. Not even any screenshots. Just the concept art. Even Poker Night at the Inventory, which can't be more than a month away, has nothing but a few screenshots. (It technically has a trailer, but I don't count that since it was incredibly teasery and predates the official announcement.)

We won't be seeing any Jurassic Park stuff for a while. Be patient, though. It'll come.
  • edited October 2010
    PainDealer wrote: »
    Where do people get these beliefs?

It's supposed to come out Winter 2010, so it's just a few months from now. Atleast 2, if I should judge correctly.
    I'd like to see some Artwork too, as BttF gets a few artworks released, why not JP?
  • edited October 2010
    Given the raptor model & animation from the PAX clip, I think we've seen more from JP than we have BTTF.
  • edited October 2010
    I'll give you that, however I like drawings more then models. Dunno why.
    Wait, did the people at PAX get a make your own BttF thing too?
  • edited October 2010
    No, the PAX Make a Scene panel was a murder mystery. Not Back to the Future related at all. There was a velociraptor and a glimpse at Marty McFly's back in the final scene though.
  • edited October 2010
    Oh. Well, then I'm wrong and complaints voided.
  • edited October 2010
    I'm really looking forward too this. There hasn't been a decent JP game since Lost World on PS1.
  • edited October 2010
    Telekill wrote: »
    I'm really looking forward too this. There hasn't been a decent JP game since Lost World on PS1.

why did it have to be ps1? WHY!?!?
  • edited October 2010
    Telekill wrote: »

Operation Genesis was an amazing game.
  • edited October 2010
    That game was crazy hard! I had that game for the Playstation. You actually played as dinosaurs as opposed to humans..cool concept, but the T Rex always killed me when I was a Gallimimus (Correct spelling?)
  • edited October 2010
    koiboi59 wrote: »
    why did it have to be ps1? WHY!?!?

Well, it was on Saturn as well, but I own the PS1 version.
    Elvenmonk wrote: »
    Operation Genesis was an amazing game.

I've never been one for sim games, but in all fairness, I've never played it.
    That game was crazy hard! I had that game for the Playstation. You actually played as dinosaurs as opposed to humans..cool concept, but the T Rex always killed me when I was a Gallimimus (Correct spelling?)

I hear ya. One of the more difficult games I own. I always used the level select cheat code. Did you ever get to see the congratulations video that Jeff Goldblume did for the game?
  • edited October 2010
    Basically Roller Coaster Tycoon with dinos, and then when they break free you get to go First Person mode and hunt them down.
  • edited October 2010
    Basically Roller Coaster Tycoon with dinos, and then when they break free you get to go First Person mode and hunt them down.

Yeah, but in that annoying helicopter...
  • edited October 2010
    I actually did it in the Jeep.
  • edited October 2010
    I actually did it in the Jeep.

Oh yeah! I had forgotten about that!
  • edited October 2010
    I didn't mind the chopper, was just a bit meh to control. Then I loved taking photos of Dinos.

I need to re-install that game.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.