Release date: November?

edited November 2010 in Jurassic Park
Apparently, the three Jurassic Park films will be released on Blu-Ray the 4th of November. Link for those who don't believe me:

http://www.universalpictures-dvd.nl/jurassicpark.html?back=/recherche.php

So, as there are rumours that the BTTF game is going to be released on October, do you think we could see JP in November?

While if find it unlikely, wouldn't it be awesome? :D

EDIT: The release is not going to be November, in case anyone still wonders.
My guess? Sometime between early January and late March.

Comments

• edited September 2010
    That would be a neat way to do it. Would also let them alternate months for new chapters.
  • edited September 2010
    The first BTTF game is rumoured to be released 'shortly after' the late Oct re-release, so early-mid Nov is the current guess.

If they can sneak in a JP episode out in late November or Early Dec I would be be pleasantly surprised.

Great that the games have this wonderful marketing activity around the movie to springboard from. Even if it's just a flyer or a page in the Blu-Ray booklets to promote both JP & BTTF, maybe with a discount coupon for the TTG store, that would be sweet - talk about hitting your target audience directly...
  • edited October 2010
    there is a rumor they hold off on the Blu-ray til 2013, for the 20th anniversary edition.

If the blu ray is just like the DVD I will be very disappointed.
  • edited October 2010
    I wouldn't have my hopes too high. Previous games have been available for pre-order months before release and I don't think they're gonna make the pre-order available just one or two weeks prior to launch.
  • edited October 2010
    They've already said BttF will be out in "Winter", and Jurassic Park is coming after BttF. So I wouldn't count on it so soon.
  • edited October 2010
    in "Winter" ?

Could mean late February
  • edited November 2010
    club wrote: »
    The November month's is likely for me in this month very things release like movies in hollywood and bollywood.

What might be likely for you, might not be likely for Telltale. The very month the very thing is very released is very unannounced.
  • edited November 2010
    To dispel any lingering belief that Jurassic Park will be launching this month (although I think most of you probably figured it's not) I can confirm that it will not release in November. Heck, I don't even think the Blu-Ray is coming out in November.
  • edited November 2010
    To dispel any lingering belief that Jurassic Park will be launching this month (although I think most of you probably figured it's not) I can confirm that it will not release in November. Heck, I don't even think the Blu-Ray is coming out in November.

I imagine so, as BTTF seems to be going to be released on December, it seems pretty ilogical that JP will come out first as we haven't seen too much of it so far.

Maybe you could give a hint of a release date? :D

PS: I'll change the title to avoid any further confusion. Sorry 'bout the mess.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.