Tales of the Monkey Island-Board - Neverending

13»

Comments

• TeaTea
    edited November 2009
    After slaying the dragon, saving the maiden and finding the treasure, Guybrush was left on Jambalaya Island "This is odd" he spoke to himself "How did that happen?!" then suddenly a figure crept up from behind him it was...
  • edited November 2009
    ..the postman.

"Mr Guybrush Q Threepwood?" he asked, "I have some redirected mail for you."
  • edited November 2009
    "Mail? I do not believe I know the meaning of the word!" Guybrush said, unaware the Postman was really a Voodoo infected ghost pirate named...
  • TeaTea
    edited November 2009
    ...Binky...
  • edited November 2009
    , who didn't appreciate the attitude: "YOU WILL TAKE YOUR POST AND BE GRATEFUL, LEST I RUN YOU THROUGH WITH MY CUTLASS AND THEN GO ON STRIKE!!!!!!"

Guybrush hurriedly took the letter, and opened it, to find it had come to him from the Executors of the Estate of Ozzie Mandrill, deeding to him the Planet Threepwood restaurant chain: "Bwahahahahahahaha!" he cried, "now I can carry out my wicked and over-complicated plan to steal the identity of Guybrush Ulysses Threepwood, and force Lucasarts to start making all their computer games about me!!!!"
  • TeaTea
    edited November 2009
    However, Darrell Rodriguez came in a large bomber plane and nuked Ozzie whilst he was in his fit of jubilation. Winslow emerged from the wreckage and said with a smirk "Very sporty!"...
  • edited November 2009
    Guybrush Q Threepwood dragged himself from the wreckage and re-examined the letter, which did, indeed, under the terms of the Will, require him to adopt the name of Ozzie Mandrill Jr, which wouldn't be much cop bearing in mind that his entire life was devoted to impersonating a mighty pirate. Realising his utter defeat, he collapsed and died.

Meanwhile, back on whatever island it was that the real Guybrush was actually one after mistakenly identifying it was Phatt Island, a dangerous standoff was taking place between Guybrush and his crew, the band of vicious pirates living there, Morgan and her followers, and the cannibals, who had got fed up with waiting for anybody to take notice of them, and had sailed across the bay to the island, and a deadly silence fell as each of the antagonist waited for the next to break the moment and enter battle, a silence broken only by Guybrush asking, "So, where did Winslow go all of a sudden?"
  • edited November 2009
    Just then, back at Qwood's current location, Winslow stabbed and killed Guybrush Q. Threepwood. Pirate, lover, friend, and... father?
  • edited November 2009
    Quickly, Winslow checked the pockets of the corpse, in doing so accidentally ripping off its jerkin - only to discover that it wasn't a human being at all, but a robot!

"What a waste," thought Winslow, "I've just killed him *twice* in a row, and it wasn't the real Guybrush Q Threepwood after all, what a rip."
  • edited November 2009
    Then Winslow sat down and cried and then drank some grog. And then cried again. And then finished his 4th bottle.
  • edited November 2009
    But little did Winslow know that he was but the tool of a master manipulator! Quickly, the secret chemicals present in the four bottles of Grog (and the others) did their work, erasing from his memory all knowledge of his murderous desires and acts, and as Winslow drunkenly stumbled through mysterious tunnels back to the island beach, he forgot that he had ever disappeared from the putative field of battle at all.....
  • edited November 2009
    "That's not good enough!" The evil voodoo manipulator shouted, grabbing their coat. "I'm going to find Winslow, and kill that oaf!"
  • edited November 2009
    "Where the devil have you been?!" asked Guybrush, as Winslow climbed out of a secret tunnel. "I've been here absolutely *hours*, painstakingly unmasking all the cannibals and pirates and Morgan and the pirate-hunters and Jojo Jr and our monkey crew as robots, and could have used your help!"
  • edited November 2009
    "I love you man...!" Said a decidedly drunk Winslow who then fell into a drunken slumber.
  • edited November 2009
    Upon hearing this drunken statement, the resident Mighty Pirate disappeared into thin air.
  • edited November 2009
    "Gosh, this air's thin," remarked Guybrush, as he plummeted down the deep hole into which he had just stumbled, it being the entrance to the tunnels that Winslow had forgotten he had discovered. "Uh-oh, that ground coming towards me doesn't look thin so much as hard."
  • edited November 2009
    But the ground was really made entirly out of rubber trees, so guybrush bounces up to safety only to be surrounded by pirates leaded by...
  • edited November 2009
    Governor Bloodnose of Kettlepot Island! "Ah, the notorious Mr Brush, we meet again, and I see that you have added littering" (he pointed to the broken robots lying around the beach) "to murder on your list of crimes - Inspector Canard, do your duty!"
  • edited November 2009
    A short, stumpy man emerged from the crowd and handed Guybrush a baseball bat. "Beat the governor to death, Mr. Loongood." Guybrush smiled as he battered the governor, and somewhere, the Pirate God smiled. "MUAHAHA! My plan is coming to action!"
  • edited November 2009
    "Sacre cerise!" cried Inspector Canard. "That bat has hypnotic control serum smeared all over it - although on the other hand, Monsieur Threepwood is wearing the gloves."
  • edited April 2010
    OF hypnotic relations with MR.Lamb
  • edited December 2010
    Has it ended? I think it has.
  • edited December 2010
    Never!

Where were we? Uh, meanwhile on Phatt Island, Governor Phatt finished off the last morsels of whale on his plate and asked
  • edited December 2010
    something. And then
  • edited December 2010
    fell to the floor clutching his chest. He lay on the floor, dying a sad and lonely death... just like this thread.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.