Jurassic Park Quiz

edited December 2010 in Jurassic Park
Thanks to Silver's thread, I had the idea (thanks to waroftheworlds) of making a little game about our favorite franchise. The thing goes like this: I'll ask a question about JP, the one who answers it right gets to ask the next one and so on, get it? Ok, I'll start with an easy one ;)

What famous actor rejected the role of Alan Grant that later went to Sam Neill? (I know there were quite a few, but name the top one).

PS: Try making questions about things that are actually known about the films. Things like what killed the crew on the SS Venture or what killed the guys that were driving the patrol boat on JP3 are not allowed. It's because some people think one thing and others another thing, so let's keep it simple :)

Comments

• edited December 2010
    But the main one was Harrison Ford he was filming The Fugitive at the time.
  • edited December 2010
    Correct!

Another side fact: Harrison Ford was also considered.

Now you ask a question...
  • edited December 2010
    Which Actor appeared in both film and Novel?

Edit: Also I'm thinking of moving this to the game section.
  • edited December 2010
    Icedhope wrote: »
    Which Actor appeared in both film and Novel?

Edit: Also I'm thinking of moving this to the game section.

Richard Kiley. We spared no expense.

What automobile was originally intended to be used as the tour vehicle?
  • edited December 2010
    Damn, I do not know the answer to that one. lol I wish I showed up in time to answer the Richard Kiley one. Glad my idea of a quiz was make into a thread though.
    hmm...which automobile was originally intended to be used as the tour vehicle? Time to go research.
  • edited December 2010
    I don't have a clue, either. I bow to you, master Alan.

(Bows)
  • edited December 2010
    Actually they are ford explorers in the book, I'm guessing the Jeep Wranglers..wich brought them to the visitor center.
  • edited December 2010
    Soo... uhhh... what's the answer to that one? lol
  • edited December 2010
    Watching the stop-motion animatics on the making of, Phil Tippett and friends were using the Jeeps in place of the explorers...so I agree with Icedhope.
  • edited December 2010
    Find alan check the vending machines!
  • edited December 2010
    Icedhope wrote: »
    Find alan check the vending machines!

Do you think being part of the Telltale Team is easy? Or cheap?

So, while we're waiting for Alan to get back from the vending machines. Here's another question

How many minutes of dinosaur footage is actually in the original Jurassic Park film?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.