Velociraptor model glimpse

edited December 2010 in Jurassic Park
You can see a glimpse of a Jurassic Park Velociraptor (and a bunch of other very interesting characters) in this PAX Make A Scene panel clip.

Jake did mention the Tycho model's not finished, and obviously they're ring-in voices;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHFZ-Ecd_ek

Comments

• edited September 2010
    "And I am a Vilociraptor. HSSSSSSSS!"
  • edited September 2010
    its good to see they are still using the original velociraptor sounds.
  • edited September 2010
    And its the model from the first film! Awesome! :D

Can't wait to see a Rex.
  • edited September 2010
    I wonder if Telltale got the actual movie meshes/textures from ILM and optimised them for the game?
  • edited September 2010
    jp-30 wrote: »
    I wonder if Telltale got the actual movie meshes/textures from ILM and optimised them for the game?

I think it's their own design, but I'm not too sure. All I know is when I saw it, I nearly jumped out of my seat.
  • edited December 2010
    I hope more people see this video. Especially ones who were worried about graphics. I don't know about yall, but I thought that raptor looked amazing.
  • edited December 2010
    The Velociraptor looked really good.
    Ahh 2011 will be a great year for games, Bttf game 4 more episodes and the JP game.Hopefully some news on Sam and Max Season 4?
  • edited December 2010
    It's cOLD in here.
  • edited December 2010
    Killer Fer wrote: »
    It's cOLD in here.

This isn't the SPUF.
  • edited December 2010
    I forgot about this vid..... I wish the Inventory had been this crowded.
  • edited December 2010
    That was a great way to introduce the velociraptor - quite unexpected the first time you see it! I guess we should be on the lookout for more clips coming out in the next few months.
  • edited December 2010
    Irishmile wrote: »
    I forgot about this vid..... I wish the Inventory had been this crowded.

I don't. It would have lowered Poker Night's performance even more :(.
  • edited December 2010
    Atleast in the opening movie be this crowded. It felt bare even when walking in.
  • edited December 2010
    My only worry after watching this video again is that I hope deaths aren't cutscene-made, if you know what I mean... For example, in Dino Defender, when you encountered a dinosaur, a cutscene would play and you'd had to start over. I really really hope that's not the case here.
  • edited December 2010
    I agree. I don't think I would like that either.
  • edited December 2010
    Wow...that's a really good looking Deinonychus. Yes, I said Deinonychus, cause that's what it is, despite what Steven Spielberg wants people to think. :p

ps. Yes I completely understand the reasoning behind the name choice in the films, and Velociraptor does roll off the tongue a bit better. Plus a real Velociraptor would not have looked quite as intimidating.
  • edited December 2010
    lol here it goes.
  • edited December 2010
    Looks right out of the movies. I like it!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.