Spitter in JP?

edited February 2011 in Jurassic Park
Hoping for a Dilo appearance in the game as it was absent in the last two movies...

Comments

• edited January 2011
    Im preety sure there gonna put a dilo in this game.
  • edited January 2011
    There should be one resetting all of Nedry's radio presets... and trying to figure out how to adjust the seat so it can reach the peddles.

walkl.jpg
  • edited January 2011
    starpooled wrote: »
    Hoping for a Dilo appearance in the game as it was absent in the last two movies...

If it does show up, I hope it's not a little one. Dilophosaurus should have been bigger than Nedry's Jeep.
  • edited January 2011
    Dilophosaurus was one of my favorite dinosaurs, i really hope it's in the game.
  • edited January 2011
    Dilophosaurus is waaaaaaaay overdue for a comeback. Telltale, make it so :D
  • edited January 2011
    If it does show up, I hope it's not a little one. Dilophosaurus should have been bigger than Nedry's Jeep.

I would guess that Telltale will be consistent with the movie universe, where the dilophosaurs were significantly smaller than in real-life. Wouldn't it force an unnecessary talking point if they were bigger than the movie?

HARDING: "Oh, and watch out for the dilophosaurs. We had a bad batch of DNA which made some smallish ones, but now they're full-sized and out for vengeance."
  • edited January 2011
    Also, if they where going to be realistic they wouldn't spit acid or have the whole frill-neck lizard thing going for them. Not to mention that Velociraptors would be as big as the average medium-size dog :S
  • edited January 2011
    ya the on that killed nedry was a baby showing that the dinosaurs were breeding. adult dilos are 20 ft long and 8ft tall
    :eek:
  • edited January 2011
    I think the creators said that the dilo that killed Nedry was a young one, they shrank it to keep it from overshadowing the raptors.

And the raptors were based on Deinonychus according to the movie makers, but they called them Velociraptor because: 1) That's what Crichton called them; 2) some paleontologists at the time referred to Deinonychus as a Velociraptor; and 3) which is easier to say? Yeah, that's what I thought. lol
  • edited January 2011
    Didn't nedry say to the little dilophosaurus "I thought you were one of your big brothers." or something like that. Although he may be refering to thinking it was a raptor or another larger predator.
  • edited January 2011
    I thought he was just being facetious, and referencing different and larger species.
  • edited January 2011
    Irishmile wrote: »
    I thought he was just being facetious, and referencing different and larger species.

I don't know, thats why i said he might be referencing other species. It really could go either way depending on how you take it.
  • edited January 2011
    I just hope they do add Dilophasaurus that lil guy hasn't been seen on screen for about eight years.
  • edited January 2011
    What was it in 8 years ago?
  • edited January 2011
    Irishmile wrote: »
    What was it in 8 years ago?

Operation Genesis
  • edited February 2011
    Yeah, dilo's real actions was in the games. It was practically in every game i think. I'm pretty sure it will show up.
  • edited February 2011
    I hope there are Gallimimus too.

They were the reason why the movie used CGI instead of Go-Motion animation afterall and the stampede-scene is iconic.
  • edited February 2011
    I found the Dilo to be the scariest dinosaur when I was little.

It probably had something to do with the way it seemed relatively harmless at first, and then in two minutes it was spraying acid and eating a man alive.
  • edited February 2011
    So, from the previews and trailers, still no sign of Dilophosaurus. So far, we have T-Rex, Raptors, Triceratops and and the nocturnal dinosaurs. Hopefully, we'll get some more previews, screenshots and/or other early media to show some other dinosaurs that will pop up in the game...
  • edited February 2011
    You didn't hear the Dilo at the opening?
  • edited February 2011
    Trenchfoot wrote: »
    You didn't hear the Dilo at the opening?
    That was when Nedry lost the canister. I'm talking about gameplay.:D
  • edited February 2011
    starpooled wrote: »
    So, from the previews and trailers, still no sign of Dilophosaurus. So far, we have T-Rex, Raptors, Triceratops and and the nocturnal dinosaurs. Hopefully, we'll get some more previews, screenshots and/or other early media to show some other dinosaurs that will pop up in the game...

It wouldn't be Jurassic Park without Brachiosaurs, Dilophosaurus, Stegosaurus, and Gallimimus! Maybe even a Parasaurolophus? We'll have to wait and see! I hope there are more then that!
  • edited February 2011
    With Heavy Rain style gameplay where hitting the right at exactly the right time.... acid spitting dinosaurs are pretty much a forgone conclusion.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.