Is Jurassic Park getting the same special as BTTF

edited February 2011 in Jurassic Park
With the Blu Ray code for a free Episode 1. Will it?

Comments

• edited February 2011
    This seems plausible.
  • edited February 2011
    Possible, but I wouldn't count my cards on it.
  • edited February 2011
    I would say yes if the blu ray release get's a special like BTTF did. As of right now, I'm not sure how they're releasing them in Blu ray. I hope the films are getting the full treatment with a fancy new box with all new interviews and content. If so, then I would say it's more possible. Cause if they're just releasing them on blu ray but with the same content as the DVD release then I would think not.
  • edited February 2011
    I would say yes if the blu ray release get's a special like BTTF did. As of right now, I'm not sure how they're releasing them in Blu ray. I hope the films are getting the full treatment with a fancy new box with all new interviews and content. If so, then I would say it's more possible. Cause if they're just releasing them on blu ray but with the same content as the DVD release then I would think not.

In all honesty they're probably not...they're just going to be like the DVD's. why waste all that money, when you a have a 20th anniv. Right around the corner?
  • edited February 2011
    Considering the way they are handling the free episode, I'll just wait for the PSN purchase of the entire season. This is assuming that it's the same $19 price as BTTF is getting. I'm still up in the air on if I'm going to buy BTTF or not, but I've been waiting a long time for a new Jurassic Park game.
  • edited February 2011
    I'm getting BTTF but I'm waiting for the PS3 release. Jurassic Park, however, I'm getting on the PC as soon as it come out and if it comes out on PS3 (I don't think they confirmed that yet) I will be getting it for that as well. lol I just don't want to wait to play it but I really want it on PS3.
  • edited February 2011
    Telltale usually release one one console around the same time as PC. I don't think they are going to give the Wii any more love after the virtual console service has been reveled to be a bit of a joke. They are getting better with porting their games over multiple formats and BttF and JP and big licences. I don't think the ps3 is going to have to wait too long for the games :)
  • edited February 2011
    Well BTTF got the free episode for people who are new to telltale to try out the game, like a demo(in fact episode 1 felt like a demo to me) so Jurassic Park could do the same thing, but remember guys, this is the second time telltale has ever done a free episode, and I dont think they want this to be a regular deal.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.