A small request

edited February 2011 in Jurassic Park
I know many of you will think that the following is the stupidest thing you've ever read, but for some strange reason I feel that it will help me decide if I should purchase this game.

I would like a Telltale employee to type "Our Jurrasic Park game will be more difficult that our Back to the Future game." five times in a response to this thread.

No, I am not joking.

Once I see this I will purchase the game as soon as possible, and I believe that it will help others who are not sure if they want this game due to disliking the difficulty of games prior.

So, if it isn't too much trouble, I would like a Telltale employee to type "Our Jurrasic Park game will be more difficult that our Back to the Future game." five times.

Thank you in advance,
Blooglspash

Comments

• edited February 2011
    For some reason, and despite the game has just became available for pre-order, the Jurassic Park section of the forum is the least commented by the TT team. I don't know why, really. They should be answering questions right now.
  • edited February 2011
    I wouldn't expect that, even if it is true, since that would be admitting a flaw with their other current series.
  • edited February 2011
    I doubt it'll be easier. I mean, BTTF was super easy. I beat it in two days. I could have beat it in one if I wasn't working. And they said in one of the interviews that they tried to make this game more faster and fluid then there other games. So i think the game will probably be their easiest game yet. But it'll also be their most cinimatic. So there's that.
  • edited February 2011
    I think the game, will be difficult in the sameway heavy rain was difficult to some.
  • edited February 2011
    Ah yeah, I guess if you don't have a quick enough finger it might be hard. lol
  • edited February 2011
    Trenchfoot wrote: »
    For some reason, and despite the game has just became available for pre-order, the Jurassic Park section of the forum is the least commented by the TT team. I don't know why, really. They should be answering questions right now.

The team has been hard at work at finishing episode 1, but as we near launch, they'll be making more appearances in the forums.
  • edited February 2011
    The team has been hard at work at finishing episode 1, but as we near launch, they'll be making more appearances in the forums.

Nice!
  • edited February 2011
    I guess I will wait to see what the difficulty of BTTF episode three is before I order. I'm beginning to doubt that an employee will type Our Jurrasic Park game will be more difficult that our Back to the Future game." five times.
  • edited February 2011

It seems its going to be a helluva game worth waiting for.. but dont forget to work on episode 2-5 just as hard, I want this game to succeed so all the ppl complaining will see and come back and buy it for consoles, and so they will catch the next seasons if you guys make em'!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.