Brachiosaurus?

edited February 2011 in Jurassic Park
Are we gonna get to see the great Brachiosaur anytime in the game Alan? Would you atleast confirm this, because I would kill for another scene like the pastural scene when Grant and Ellie realize where in the hell they are and what they are witnessing! God, that would complete any of the five episodes for me right there, just to see like one head pop up above the canopy of the Jurassic jungle!

Comments

• edited February 2011
    you know, I never actually stopped to think about what dinosaurs would make it into the game.

So far we have seen the raptors, triceratops and the T-Rex. So we know for sure that they are in the game. We've heard the sounds of the dilophosaurus in the trailer but if we encounter it in the game is still up in the air. Then there's the gloweyes guys.

Brachiosaurus was in all the movies so I wouldn't be surprised if it made it into the game even if it is just for a quick scene or part of the background. Gallimimus would be cool too.

And then there's..... wow. Actually, when you stop to think about it. There weren't that many dinosaurs in the first Jurassic Park movie. lol

T-Rex (in the game)
    Raptors (in the game)
    Brachiosaurus (TBA)
    Gallimimus (TBA)
    Triceratops (in the game)
    Dilophosaurus (roar was in the trailer, TBA if it's in the game)
  • edited February 2011
    you know, I never actually stopped to think about what dinosaurs would make it into the game.

So far we have seen the raptors, triceratops and the T-Rex. So we know for sure that they are in the game. We've heard the sounds of the dilophosaurus in the trailer but if we encounter it in the game is still up in the air. Then there's the gloweyes guys.

Brachiosaurus was in all the movies so I wouldn't be surprised if it made it into the game even if it is just for a quick scene or part of the background. Gallimimus would be cool too.

And then there's..... wow. Actually, when you stop to think about it. There weren't that many dinosaurs in the first Jurassic Park movie. lol

T-Rex (in the game)
    Raptors (in the game)
    Brachiosaurus (TBA)
    Gallimimus (TBA)
    Triceratops (in the game)
    Dilophosaurus (roar was in the trailer, TBA if it's in the game)

Well there were those parasalpahuasura ahh screw it the guy that was tripped in tlw
  • edited February 2011
    Parasaurolophus

I almost forgot about those. I think they're actually in the scene with the Brachiosaurus if I remember correctly. They were drinking out of the lake that Grant was looking at in the begining of the film. Or at least I think that's what they were. Kinda far off in the background.
  • edited February 2011
    I really hope that there are at least all Dinosaur species seen in the first movie.

Plus some more.
  • edited February 2011
    I really hope that there are at least all Dinosaur species seen in the first movie.

Plus some more.

I agree with you.

And just seeing maybe a large valley with a big lake and a mix of Herbivores all grazing... it would make my LIFE!
  • edited February 2011
    shamuboy wrote: »
    ...just seeing maybe a large valley with a big lake and a mix of Herbivores all grazing... it would make my LIFE!

FF002401.jpg
    No need to thank me.
  • edited February 2011
    Davies wrote: »
    FF002401.jpg
    No need to thank me.

Awh. AREN'T YOU SWEET. I was thinking more like this:

30s7l11.jpg
  • edited February 2011
    I hope we see the Brachiosaur. I would have hoped by this time we would have gotten more insight on the dinosaurs. All we have are t-rex, raptors, and triceratops, two of which we knew would be in the game.

I really hope they incorporate dinosaurs we didn't see in the first movie or saw to little of.
    I would like to see: Stegosaurus, Parasaurolophus, and metriacanthosaurus.
  • edited February 2011
    Awh. AREN'T YOU SWEET. I was thinking more like this:

30s7l11.jpg
    I'll grab my camera and have a look around my neighbourhood but I sure ain't promising anything.
  • edited February 2011
    I'll grab my camera and have a look around my neighbourhood but I sure ain't promising anything.

*Rolls eyes* HARDY HAR HAR.

<.<
  • edited February 2011

It looks like the third movie was filmed in the backyard of a neighborhood... but it is still a great addition to the franchise no matter what...
  • edited February 2011
    RexMaster wrote: »
    It looks like the third movie was filmed in the backyard of a neighborhood...

Boom boom
  • edited February 2011
    For some reason I can't post a pic, but if i had to choose between the JP one and the JPIII one id go with the JP one, its funny how even though the JPIII one was designed 8 years later yet its the original that looks more realistic! Please include the original Brachy.

Dinos I would like to see:
    -Jurassic Park Brachiosaur
    -Jurassic Park Raptor (confirmed)
    -Jurassic Park T. Rex (confirmed with non- JP roar :p)
    -Jurassic Park Green Paras from first movie seen in distance
    -Jurassic park Triceratops (confirmed)
    -Maybe a Jurassic Park Metriacanthosaurus like it said on the embryos
    -Jurassic Park Dilophosaurus (probalbly but not confirmed, was heard in trailer)
    -Maybe a Jurassic Park Stegosaurus from TLW (but that wouldnt be movie canon, only novel because it wasnt seen)
    -A well designed Jurassic Park Pteranodon but that doesn't look real bad when it flaps its wings
    -Jurassic Park COMPIIESS of course, except they werent shown in first film
    -Jurassic Park Gallimimus flock (atleast once in one episode, even in the distance would definetaly be nostalgic and bring back great memories
    -Also, I'm hoping that the new dinos capture the feel of JP but Telltale is doing great so I dont think they will fail!
  • edited February 2011
    RexMaster wrote: »
    For some reason I can't post a pic, but if i had to choose between the JP one and the JPIII one id go with the JP one, its funny how even though the JPIII one was designed 8 years later yet its the original that looks more realistic! Please include the original Brachy.

Dinos I would like to see:
    -Jurassic Park Brachiosaur
    -Jurassic Park Raptor (confirmed)
    -Jurassic Park T. Rex (confirmed with non- JP roar :p)
    -Jurassic Park Green Paras from first movie seen in distance
    -Jurassic park Triceratops (confirmed)
    -Maybe a Jurassic Park Metriacanthosaurus like it said on the embryos
    -Jurassic Park Dilophosaurus (probalbly but not confirmed, was heard in trailer)
    -Maybe a Jurassic Park Stegosaurus from TLW (but that wouldnt be movie canon, only novel because it wasnt seen)
    -A well designed Jurassic Park Pteranodon but that doesn't look real bad when it flaps its wings
    -Jurassic Park COMPIIESS of course, except they werent shown in first film
    -Jurassic Park Gallimimus flock (atleast once in one episode, even in the distance would definetaly be nostalgic and bring back great memories
    -Also, I'm hoping that the new dinos capture the feel of JP but Telltale is doing great so I dont think they will fail!

I thought Stegosaurus was in the Embryo Cooler when Nedry was picking at them? Hmm... 0.0
  • edited February 2011
    I thought Stegosaurus was in the Embryo Cooler when Nedry was picking at them? Hmm... 0.0

It was in the embryo container. But it was spelled incorrectly as Stegasaurus
Sign in to comment in this discussion.