Trespasser

edited March 2011 in Jurassic Park
So, I have played through Trespasser before. This game had a lot of potential, and had a lot of great parts. Unfortunately, due to the clumsy AI and weird control system, game was some what of a downer for me. With that being said, I'm looking for some patches, mods or whatever to possibly improve graphics and resolution, improve dino AI, and what not (Nothing like a T-Rex running at you side ways like a crab). Anyway, I found a few websites with patches/mods. The only problem is that some of the patches/mods hosted on these sites are either virus laden or broken links. So, has anyone played Trespasser that has used any awesome mods/patches and would be kind enough to direct me where to obtain them? I do understand it is an older game, and very buggy but just looking to improve the experience.

Comments

• edited March 2011
    Mister Starpooled.

I Play Trespasser Alot, And I Mean, *Alot*.

None Of The Links On "Trescom," As Far As I've Found, Have Viruses.

There Are Broken Ones, Yes.

I Found "ATX" To Be A Nice Little Patch, It Fixed Alot Of Things, Made The Game More Fun. And I Do Like The Fanmade Levels, A Nice Little Bit Of Fun To Be Had In Those, Too... Some Are Pretty Well Done, Aswell...

But I Have Nothing To Add That You're Not Already Aware Of, Because I've Only Downloaded Things From "Trescom."

Sorry, Mister Starpooled.
  • edited March 2011
    LaramFox wrote: »
    Mister Starpooled.

I Play Trespasser Alot, And I Mean, *Alot*.

None Of The Links On "Trescom," As Far As I've Found, Have Viruses.

There Are Broken Ones, Yes.

I Found "ATX" To Be A Nice Little Patch, It Fixed Alot Of Things, Made The Game More Fun. And I Do Like The Fanmade Levels, A Nice Little Bit Of Fun To Be Had In Those, Too... Some Are Pretty Well Done, Aswell...

But I Have Nothing To Add That You're Not Already Aware Of, Because I've Only Downloaded Things From "Trescom."

Sorry, Mister Starpooled.

tHAT'S vERY iNTERESTING. i dO wONDER iF sTARPOOLED hAD tHE vIRUS oN hIS / hER mACHINE pRIOR tO dOWNLOADING tHE pATCHES. mAYBE sTARPOOLED sHOULD rUN A vIRUS cHECK oN yOUR cOMPUTER aND nOT jUST tHE pATCHES (iF yOU hAVEN'T aLREADY).

P.S. I'm sorry for the grammar of my post but someone had to counter lARAMfOX'S post. Once again balance has been restored.
  • edited March 2011
    I have run multiple virus checks with updated Norton. I'm a tech, so I know a decent amount about PC's. It wasn't all of the links, but there were one or two files I was really looking for (for resolution and graphic improvements) that ended up containg Trojans. :( Thanks for the ideas though.
  • edited March 2011
    Actually, trojans are used for Hacks, it allows your system to Identify a code that it normal wouldn't, with that being said..this is also the wrong place to look for patches for trespasser.
  • edited March 2011
    Is there any mod for this game that allows you to run faster?
    That's my main gripe with this game, I really like exploring the levels but it's so sloooow :o
  • edited March 2011
    Closing this thread.
This discussion has been closed.