Forgive me if this has been answered (system question)

edited March 2011 in Jurassic Park
Is this being released on xbla does anyone know?

Thanks!

Comments

• edited March 2011
    No other platforms other than PC/Mac have been announced yet. Look for an announcement sometime in April.
  • edited March 2011
    Thank you! So it's possible?
  • edited March 2011
    Woodsyblue wrote: »
    No other platforms other than PC/Mac have been announced yet. Look for an announcement sometime in April.
    Lies, the console platform will be out in the Fall, but it's unknown which ones. Look for more information as it comes.

Telltale is trying their hardest to get this game released on all platforms.
  • edited March 2011
    Thank you asian, just saw the video and it does say fall!! I sure hope BTTF comes in the fall as well.
  • edited March 2011
    Lies, the console platform will be out in the Fall, but it's unknown which ones. Look for more information as it comes.

Telltale is trying their hardest to get this game released on all platforms.

It's not exactly a lie, no exact console has been announced, only the fact that it will be coming to a console, which we already knew.
  • edited March 2011
    Woodsyblue wrote: »
    It's not exactly a lie, no exact console has been announced, only the fact that it will be coming to a console, which we already knew.

Actually no one I knew, knew that. The only media on this site at the time prior to the Dinosaur video's release that read Consoles for Fall was the front page. But since the video includes this announcement as well as the blog post, more people know about it now.
  • edited March 2011
    Actually no one I knew, knew that. The only media on this site at the time prior to the Dinosaur video's release that read Consoles for Fall was the front page. But since the video includes this announcement as well as the blog post, more people know about it now.

That still doesn't change the fact that no other platforms other than PC/Mac have been announced yet. They have announced there will be at least one other platform but they haven't announced what it is yet. No other specific platform has been announced.

Also it is very well known that Telltale release their current season on a console download service on a similar timeframe as PC/Mac (though they are released later due to to the time it takes to get the episodes certificated)
  • edited March 2011
    The question has been answered, going to lock this thread.
This discussion has been closed.