Any possibility of Steam integration?

edited March 2011 in Jurassic Park
Is there any possibility that we will be able to register the game we buy here on the Telltale website on Steam like we were able to with Sam and Max Season 3 and Poker Night? I would really love that. :)

Comments

• edited March 2011
    Yes you will be able to. All telltale games you can register on steam, since all of them are avalible.
  • Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited March 2011
    Icedhope wrote: »
    Yes you will be able to. All telltale games you can register on steam, since all of them are avalible.

I don't think that that's what asteroidjay was referring to.
    The reason why the Telltale Store purchased version of The Devil's Playhouse could be registered on Steam is because it came with TF2-related items (originally, the TF2 items from The Devil's Playhouse were only meant for buyers of the Steam version, but so many people who had bought the game from the Telltale Store complained that Telltale made the Steam version available for free for people who had bought the game from them).
    The same happened with Poker Night at the Inventory.
    However, while you can't register your other Telltale games with Steam (unless you bought them from Steam), you can add them to your Steam library (I know, it's not quite the same...).
    As for Jurassic Park, it's too early to tell, but unless it comes with more TF2 items, I wouldn't hold my breath.
  • edited March 2011
    Ah, to get hats..well if that's the case probably not...but you can buy the game on steam when it's avalible.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.