[BTTF quotes thread] I must play this game! It is my density

Comments

• edited April 2011
    *frustrated* "Yeah, what do you suggest?"

*stands up* "Joey, let's make some Wake-Up Juice." *places several bottles of random stuff, including Tabasco Sauce on table and starts pouring them into a glass* "In about ten minutes, he is gonna be as sober as a priest on Sunday."
  • edited April 2011
    *stands up* "Joey, let's make some Wake-Up Juice." *places several bottles of random stuff, including Tabasco Sauce on table and starts pouring them into a glass* "In about ten minutes, he is gonna be as sober as a priest on Sunday."

"Ten minutes?" *turns to clock then back at Doc* "Why do we have to cut these things so damn close?"
  • edited April 2011
    "Ten minutes?" *turns to clock then back at Doc* "Why do we have to cut these things so damn close?"

*gives clothespin to Marty* "Here, stick this clothespin on his nose."

*sticks clothespin on Doc's nose and puts a funnel in his mouth*

*gives glass of Wake-Up Juice to Marty* "And when he opens up his mouth, go ahead and pour it on down his gullet. Oh, and stand back." *takes a few steps back*
  • edited April 2011
    *gives clothespin to Marty* "Here, stick this clothespin on his nose."

*sticks clothespin on Doc's nose and puts a funnel in his mouth*

*gives glass of Wake-Up Juice to Marty* "And when he opens up his mouth, go ahead and pour it on down his gullet. Oh, and stand back." *takes a few steps back*

*gives a side glance to Chester before pouring it in Doc's mouth*
  • edited April 2011
    *gives a side glance to Chester before pouring it in Doc's mouth*

*a few seconds pass, then Doc's eyes immediately open*

"AHHHH!" *runs outside holding neck and dunks head in horse trough*
  • edited April 2011
    *a few seconds pass, then Doc's eyes immediately open*

"AHHHH!" *runs outside holding neck and dunks head in horse trough*

*lifts him out of horse trough* "He's still out!"
  • edited April 2011
    *lifts him out of horse trough* "He's still out!"

*helps Marty drag Doc back inside* "Oh, that? That was just a reflex action. It's gonna take a few more minutes for the stuff to really clear up his head."
  • edited April 2011
    *helps Marty drag Doc back inside* "Oh, that? That was just a reflex action. It's gonna take a few more minutes for the stuff to really clear up his head."

*sarcastic* "Perfect."

*cut to Clara waiting for train to stop*

*cut back to saloon*

*slapping face, trying to wake Doc up* "C'mon, Doc. C'mon, buddy. Wake up, Doc. C'mon. C'mon."
  • edited April 2011
    *sarcastic* "Perfect."

*cut to Clara waiting for train to stop*

*cut back to saloon*

*slapping face, trying to wake Doc up* "C'mon, Doc. C'mon, buddy. Wake up, Doc. C'mon. C'mon."

*Seamus walks in* "Seamus! Wouldn't expect to see you here this mornin'."

"Aye. But somethin' inside me told me I should be here. As if my future had somethin' to do with it..." *walks off*

*keeps trying to wake Doc up* "He'll come around in a minute."
  • edited April 2011
    *Seamus walks in* "Seamus! Wouldn't expect to see you here this mornin'."

"Aye. But somethin' inside me told me I should be here. As if my future had somethin' to do with it..." *walks off*

*keeps trying to wake Doc up* "He'll come around in a minute."

*turns back to Doc, trying to wake him again* "C'mon, Doc. Let's go, Doc. Let's wake up, buddy. C'mon."
  • edited April 2011
    *turns back to Doc, trying to wake him again* "C'mon, Doc. Let's go, Doc. Let's wake up, buddy. C'mon."

*Buford and his gang arrive* "Are you in there, Eastwood? It's 8 o' clock, and I'm callin' you out!"
  • edited April 2011
    *Buford and his gang arrive* "Are you in there, Eastwood? It's 8 o' clock, and I'm callin' you out!"

*hears voice and walks over to the window* "It's not 8 o'clock yet!"
  • edited April 2011
    Ninja'd again! And I can't remember all of Buford's dialog here...
  • edited April 2011
    *hears voice and walks over to the window* "It's not 8 o'clock yet!"

"It is by my watch! Let's settle this once and for all, runt! Or ain't you got the guts?"
  • edited April 2011
    "It is by my watch! Let's settle this once and for all, runt! Or ain't you got the guts?"

*looks at photograph, sees 'Clint Eastwood' appear on grave and gives a quick look at Seamus before turning back to Buford* "Listen, I'm not really feeling up to this today so I'm gonna have to forfeit."
    And I can't remember all of Buford's dialog here...

I don't blame you. I'm using some references, myself.
  • edited April 2011
    *looks at photograph, sees 'Clint Eastwood' appear on grave and gives a quick look at Seamus before turning back to Buford* "Listen, I'm not really feeling up to this today so I'm gonna have to forfeit."

*confused* "Forfeit? FORFEIT?" *turns to one of his goons* "Uh, what's that mean?"

(I too am also using references.)
  • edited April 2011
    *confused* "Forfeit? FORFEIT?" *turns to one of his goons* "Uh, what's that mean?"

"Um, it means you win without a fight."
  • edited April 2011
    "Um, it means you win without a fight."

"Without shootin'?"

*goon nods*

*in lower tone, then yells* "Hey, he can't... Hey you can't do that! You know what I think? I think you ain't nothin' but a gutless yella turd, and I'm giving you till the count of ten to come out here and prove I'm wrong!" *starts counting* "One!"
  • edited April 2011
    "Without shootin'?"

*goon nods*

*in lower tone, then yells* "Hey, he can't... Hey you can't do that! You know what I think? I think you ain't nothin' but a gutless yella turd, and I'm giving you till the count of ten to come out here and prove I'm wrong!" *starts counting* "One!"

*narrows eyes at Buford before going over to Doc, desperately trying to wake him up*

"C'mon. Sober up, buddy. Let's go.."
  • edited April 2011
    *narrows eyes at Buford before going over to Doc, desperately trying to wake him up*

"C'mon. Sober up, buddy. Let's go.."

*some of the saloon occupants start pressuring Marty while Burford keeps counting*

"You better get out there, son. I got twenty dollars gold bet on you, so don't let me down!"

"I got twenty dollars gold bet again' ya, so don't let me down!"

"You better face up to it, son, 'cause if you don't go out there..."
  • edited April 2011
    *some of the saloon occupants start pressuring Marty while Burford keeps counting*

"You better get out there, son. I got twenty dollars gold bet on you, so don't let me down!"

"I got twenty dollars gold bet again' ya, so don't let me down!"

"You better face up to it, son, 'cause if you don't go out there..."

*approaches them and leans against bar* "What? What if I don't go out there?"
  • edited April 2011
    *approaches them and leans near bar* "What? What if I don't go out there?"

"You're a coward."

"And you'll be branded a coward for the rest of yer days!"

"Everybody, everywhere, will say Clint Eastwood is the biggest yellow-belly in the West." *all nod*

*Buford forgets what number comes after six, so one of his goons holds some of his fingers up* "Seven!"

"Here!" *someone slides Marty a gun*
  • edited April 2011
    "You're a coward."

"And you'll be branded a coward for the rest of yer days!"

"Everybody, everywhere, will say Clint Eastwood is the biggest yellow-belly in the West." *all nod*

*Buford forgets what number comes after six, so one of his goons holds some of his fingers up*

"Here!" *someone slides Marty a gun*

*catches gun and looks up slowly to meet Seamus' eye* "I already got a gun."
  • edited April 2011
    *catches gun and looks up slowly to meet Seamus' eye* "I already got a gun."

*Buford finally gets to ten*

*Marty slowly looks over to the window*

*angrily* "Did you hear me, runt? I said that's ten, you gutless yella pie-slinger!"
  • edited April 2011
    *Buford finally gets to ten*

*Marty slowly looks over to the window*

*angrily* "Did you hear me, runt? I said that's ten, you gutless yella pie-slinger!"

*small pause as eyes shift back to saloon crowd* "He's an asshole! I don't care what Tannen says! And I don't care what anybody else says either!" *hears Doc stand up and turns around, walking over to him* "Doc! Doc! You okay?"
  • edited April 2011
    *small pause as eyes shift back to saloon crowd* "He's an asshole! I don't care what Tannen says! And I don't care what anybody else says either!" *hears Doc stand up and turns around, walking over to him* "Doc! Doc! You okay?"

*holds head* "I think so. Whoa, what a headache."
  • edited April 2011
    *holds head* "I think so. Whoa, what a headache."

*to Chester* "Listen, you got a backdoor to this place?"
  • edited April 2011
    *to Chester* "Listen, you got a backdoor to this place?"

"Yeah, it's in the back."
  • edited April 2011
    "Yeah, it's in the back."

*helps Doc out of saloon* "Let's go, Doc."

*yelling from outside of saloon, still* "Are you coming out here or do I have to come in there after you?"
  • edited April 2011
    I'm calling it a night. Thanks to Martin and ShadowKnight for being awesome!
    *helps Doc out of saloon* "Let's go, Doc."

*yelling from outside of saloon, still* "Are you coming out here, or do I have to come in there after you?"

*Marty and Doc come out the back door* "The only thing I miss here is Tylenol."
  • edited April 2011
    *Marty and Doc come out the back door* "The only thing I miss here is Tylenol."

*They are spotted by Buford's gang who open fire*

Hey! Freeze blacksmith!

*Marty manages to jump away. Doc freezes. Cut to the train. The whistle blows as the train leaves Hill Valley. Clara is sitting alone. Behind her, the Barbed Wire Salesman and a friend are talking*
  • edited April 2011
    *They are spotted by Buford's gang who open fire*

Hey! Freeze blacksmith!

*Marty manages to jump away. Doc freezes. Cut to the train. The whistle blows as the train leaves Hill Valley. Clara is sitting alone. Behind her, the Barbed Wire Salesman and a friend are talking*

"No sir, I don't think I've ever seen a man broken up so much by a woman before. When he told me he didn't know how he could keep on, knowin how much hurt he'd caused that little girl...well, I felt for him, right here." *touches his heart*

*cut back to town*
  • edited April 2011
    *cut back to town*

*goons get a hold of Doc* "Listen up, Eastwood. I have to shoot someone today and I'd prefer it to be you but if you're just too damn yella, I guess it'll just have to be your blacksmith friend."
  • edited April 2011
    *goons get a hold of Doc* "Listen up, Eastwood. I have to shoot someone today and I'd prefer it to be you but if you're just too damn yella, I guess it'll just have to be your blacksmith friend."

*yells* "Forget about me, Marty, and save yourself!"

*Buford takes Doc's pocketwatch* "You got one minute to decide. You hear me, runt? One minute!"

*cut to train* "I've never seen a man so broken up over a woman. What'd he say her name was? Cara? Sara?

"Clara."
  • edited April 2011
    *yells* "Forget about me, Marty, and save yourself!"

*Buford takes Doc's pocketwatch* "You got one minute to decide. You hear me, runt? One minute!"

*cut to train* "I've never seen a man so broken up over a woman. What'd he say her name was? Cara? Sara?

"Clara."

*Clara turns around* "Excuse me..."
  • edited April 2011
    *Clara turns around* "Excuse me..."

"Ma'am?"
  • edited April 2011
    "Ma'am?"

"...but was this man tall, with great big, brown, puppy dog eyes and long, silvery, flowing hair?"
  • edited April 2011
    "...but was this man tall, with great big, brown, puppy dog eyes and long, silvery, flowing hair?"

"You know him!"
  • edited April 2011
    "You know him!"

"Emmett!" *pulls emergency stop and gets off train, running*
  • edited April 2011
    "Emmett!" *pulls emergency stop and gets off train, running*

*cut back to Hill Valley* *looks at watch* "Time's up, runt!" *throws watch against Doc's chest as clock chimes in background* *pulls out, cocks, and aims gun* "Prepare to meet your maker, blacksmith..."
Sign in to comment in this discussion.