fan comic

edited June 2011 in Jurassic Park
Hey, who would like to participate with me to consrtuct like a JP fan fiction comic? I can draw a pretty good dinosaur even on paint, but people not so much. We could combine pictures togeter and mabye do voice overs on it. I thought it might be cool. Anyone agree?

Comments

• edited April 2011
    Sounds like a horrible idea.
  • edited April 2011
    ook. May I ask y
  • edited April 2011
    You want to draw a fan fiction Jurassic Park comic in paint and do voice overs.
  • edited April 2011
    I would support you...I can't draw, but I am an actor. I just need some story details.
  • edited April 2011
    this can work, but it will be awful.
    welcome to the internets…
  • edited April 2011
    Well, like i'v seen graphic novels do the same thing. And Im not good in animation, so idk what to do it on besides paint or pivot. Stop motions are unrealistic... any idea's though?
    Just trying to find way's to bring Jurassic Park into the light
  • edited April 2011
    I actually have been thinking of starting one. I had tried a few months ago but my artist gave up on me.

I have a good idea for the plot and I had thinking about turning it into a screen play for a Television series (just for fun of course, not really planning on putting it on television) but as a comic, it would work easily well.

I would be glad to help, if I was the one making the plot and story. PM for further details.
  • edited April 2011
    I actually have been thinking of starting one. I had tried a few months ago but my artist gave up on me.

I have a good idea for the plot and I had thinking about turning it into a screen play for a Television series (just for fun of course, not really planning on putting it on television) but as a comic, it would work easily well.

I would be glad to help, if I was the one making the plot and story. PM for further details.

Sure I can draw dino's well, (done so since I was 5) ill take a few picks of ones I'v done (Ironically enough their based of JP designs) and send them to you,. With enough time and effort this could work I think. Their will always be critic, and honestly I dont care what they think, tyhere opinion is there freedom.
  • edited April 2011
    I can draw people, in fact I make online comics. I'll consider it if you can give details and come up with a plot I can support. I dunno about doing a motion comic, should probably just stick to the page.
  • edited April 2011
    anashastar wrote: »
    I can draw people, in fact I make online comics. I'll consider it if you can give details and come up with a plot I can support. I dunno about doing a motion comic, should probably just stick to the page.

So lets see, we got a Dino artist , a person artist with expierience, and a story/plot writer, now all we need are voice actors, I can make dialog.
  • edited April 2011
    I'm also not bad with photoshop, so I could edit pictures to make them look a bit better.

But, no I say stick with a normal comic. No voice acting. It's to complex and unnecessary.
  • edited April 2011
    I'm also not bad with photoshop, so I could edit pictures to make them look a bit better.

Even better, whomever wants to participate PM me.
  • edited April 2011
    So lets see, we got a Dino artist , a person artist with expierience, and a story/plot writer, now all we need are voice actors, I can make dialog.

I'm an actor, I'd be more than glad to help if I could.
  • edited April 2011
    Cozur wrote: »
    Sounds like a horrible idea.

Before you post on these forums, you should realize that nobody wants to hear ur negative comments and then you need to realize that your opinions are horrible ideas... thank you!
  • edited April 2011
    RexMaster wrote: »
    Before you post on these forums, you should realize that nobody wants to hear ur negative comments and then you need to realize that your opinions are horrible ideas... thank you!

Just based of of your quote I feel saddened that I never got to play Tresspasser.
  • edited April 2011
    RexMaster wrote: »

That doesn't really make any sort of sense.
  • edited April 2011

Nor does the fact that you have nothing positive to say.
  • edited April 2011
    Cozur is a troll, and a lousy one at that. Just ignore him.

Anyway, do you have an account on the JPLegacy forums? That place would be a good place to release the comics once their finished.
  • edited April 2011
    Cozur is a troll, and a lousy one at that. Just ignore him.

Anyway, do you have an account on the JPLegacy forums? That place would be a good place to release the comics once their finished.

I do not, could you post a link. And do you have any interest to be part of the project?
    If enough people participate, Ill make a Webs.com site for it.
  • edited April 2011
    I'm going to throw this out there, no one will be calling anyone a troll on these forums. If it is fact or not, name calling is not tolerated.

Also sounds like it could be promising.
  • edited April 2011
    Okay sorry.
    And thankyou. Any ideas?
  • edited April 2011

Exactly the point. The structure of that sentence was supposed to be the same as ur sad insults...have a nice day now! :D
  • edited April 2011
    Lol paint? As in mspaint?

I demand this be done.
  • edited April 2011
    I can do so pretty cool stuff with MSPaint, you've just got to learn how to use it. Once you can learn a few simple things, drawing can be a snap. The hardest thing to do with MSPaint is shadowing, but someone can use photoshop to edit it. But, MSPaint isn't that bad of an idea.

Anyway, here is the link to JPLegacy, BLACK HAWK: http://www.jplegacy.org/board/index.php
  • edited April 2011
    Alright no fighting please,a nd thankyou for the link. For furthur involvment on story and positions please PM me, and if you want a guarentees way to find me everyday, message me on Playstation network lol. Username BLACK_HAWK94.
  • edited April 2011
    How is this comic coming along?

I can't wait to see a JP comic with voice acting.
  • edited April 2011
    Working on plot and dino design, I still need drawers
  • edited April 2011
    Sent you a pm dude B]
  • edited April 2011
    Does anyone wanna help out with my comic? I need some artists badly.
  • edited April 2011
    *sigh* Sorry man, I thought about it and decided that I cannot work on this project with you right now. The reason being that I am currently working on another, way larger Jurassic Park project right now and I want to finish that before I move on to anything else... Sorry! :(
  • edited April 2011
    Ok Rex. Thanks anyways.
  • edited May 2011
    So how's the fan comic going?
  • edited May 2011
    Im a good Dino drawer, my classmates ask me to draw JP dinosaurs that were not in the movies, like Aucasaurus, Saltasaurus, and Tarascosaurus just to name a few.
  • edited May 2011
    Im a good Dino drawer, my classmates ask me to draw JP dinosaurs that were not in the movies, like Aucasaurus, Saltasaurus, and Tarascosaurus just to name a few.

You interested? Id love to see a few of your works.
    And Cozur,Unfortionatly slowly, I have little volunteers and have been busy socially, BUT imworkingona teaser pic that hopefully will be done soon, and I will post it asap. The teaser is hand drawn though not on paint.
  • edited May 2011
    Since when did Troll become a name calling word. Last time i checked. It was to describe someone. Not a name. But i dont care.
  • edited May 2011
    You interested? Id love to see a few of your works.
    And Cozur,Unfortionatly slowly, I have little volunteers and have been busy socially, BUT imworkingona teaser pic that hopefully will be done soon, and I will post it asap. The teaser is hand drawn though not on paint.

Maybe, the only way I can show you is by taking a picture of the Drawing and process it though photobucket and post it on here. I don't know how to do anything other than that.
    As for the drawing itself it is a JP coming atraction, Almosaurus( a saurapod ) it isn't Charles R. Knight but its decent.
  • edited May 2011
    Id like to see it, and I posted the teaser poster in its own thread.
    But the link is here.
    http://black-hawk94.deviantart.com/art/TEaser-Poster-209164026
  • edited May 2011
    Im also drawing a stgiylmoch(cant spell it) eating a leaf while watching a dragonfly.
  • edited May 2011
    What's the storyline of the comic?
  • edited May 2011
    What's the storyline of the comic?

I wanna keep it rather secretive, but heres a quote and see if the poster helps.

"San Diego... was just the beginning..."
Sign in to comment in this discussion.