a striking similarity with Hector...

edited May 2011 in Forum Games
Stumbled upon this picture of a game called Hector: Badge of Carnage. Bears a striking resemblance to a picture I made and posted on MySpace over two years ago. It was a preliminary picture for an adventure game me and my friend were talking about making. Combined them into this one image for you to compare.

After_Before.jpg

Just thought that was interesting... What do you think?

Comments

• edited May 2011
    I bet you invented Davros, too.
  • edited May 2011
    I think you should sue.
  • edited May 2011
    What does "finagle" do?
  • edited May 2011
    Hector definitely needed more pink walls and red doorknobs.
  • edited May 2011
    I love that guys house is on fire and hes worried about his pants.
  • edited May 2011
    That's not fire. That's either a smelly giant Pikachu or a smoky Velveeta and nacho chip lava flow. And that's not a mattress. It's either a cinder block or the frozen ice cream center of an ice cream bar.
  • edited May 2011
    Pfft... I invented waking up with no pants and not knowing where they are in my early 20's.
  • edited May 2011
    Irishmile wrote: »
    Pfft... I invented waking up with no pants and not knowing where they are in my early 20's.

I invented asking Chav's for there trousers.
  • edited May 2011
    Hahah... I love your comments. Yeah the colors were a little out there, but the whole game was to be made in Paint, so the art style wasn't really our main focus. Basically the setting is this guy's burning down apartment building, which he must traverse, but along the way he encounters a number of strange tenants, menacing enemies, and of course, puzzles. It's not a shooter though, the shotgun is just part of his inventory. And by the way... Finagle does everything you never knew how to say you wanted to do...
  • edited May 2011
    And by the way... Finagle does everything you never knew how to say you wanted to do...

It can propose to thoes hookers at the bus stop?
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Ah, a shotgun and a bus ticket in the inventory. I guess your Hector had multiple puzzle solutions.
    I'm struggling with that puzzle every morning, and I am normally so sorry that there's no shotgun in MY inventory.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.