The quote a quote thread!

The first person who sees this (let's call him Bob) should quote all of my post. The person after Bob would quote Bob quoting me. The guy after him would quote guy 2 quoting Bob quoting me. So it would go like that, etc. Dont post anything else, just do a quote only. If you don't know how to do a quote don't even bother trying, cause you'll probably mess up the chain. So, START QUOTING!

Comments

• edited June 2011
    Hey Telltale Team and/or mods! I made an uh-oh. Could you put this in the forum games section for me? Thanks.

Am I doin' it right?
  • edited June 2011
    TomPravetz wrote: »
    Am I doin' it right?

Am I doin' it right?
  • edited June 2011
    doodo! wrote: »
    The first person who sees this (let's call him Bob) should quote all of my post. The person after Bob would quote Bob quoting me. The guy after him would quote guy 2 quoting Bob quoting me. So it would go like that, etc. Dont post anything else, just do a quote only. If you don't know how to do a quote don't even bother trying, cause you'll probably mess up the chain. So, START QUOTING!

like this?
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited July 2011
    Chyron8472 wrote: »
    like this?
    Am I doin' it right?
    Am I doin' it right?

No, more like this... it ain't easy, man!

Or are you shooting for this kind of visual:
    START QUOTlNG!
  • edited July 2011
    Chyron8472 wrote: »

Moo.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.