Why does the press get a barbasol canister ???

edited June 2011 in Jurassic Park
I heard that you guys gave to the press a barbasol canister with a USB dongle, why not the fans??
I am very VERY upset by this telltale an explanation is needed.
Please make this available on the store guys PLEASE !!

Comments

• edited June 2011
    We miss out on all sorts of cool stuff like this every year from E3... I guess if you really do not want to miss it look into going to some conventions... Most companies do things like this to get people into their booths.
  • edited June 2011
    Actually...I beleive it was just a barbasol can, that you can put stuf in. you can buy one at thinkgeek.com
  • edited June 2011
    Irishmile wrote: »
    We miss out on all sorts of cool stuff like this every year from E3... I guess if you really do not want to miss it look into going to some conventions... Most companies do things like this to get people into their booths.

Well I dont have 1200 bucks for a plane ticket from Oslo to Los Angeles
  • edited June 2011
    What so you're not willing to pay $1200 to sit in lines and get a shaving cream can that opens up? Dodgson seemed to think it was worth one point five million (as long as it had 15 dino species in it)... What kind of fan are you?

Just kidding... But yeah I would have liked one too but I didn't get very VERY upset at TTG that I didn't get one... Im sure if we had been at E3 they would have given us one... and heck maybe even a high five.
  • edited June 2011
    Irishmile wrote: »
    What so you're not willing to pay $1200 to sit in lines and get a shaving cream can that opens up? Dodgson seemed to think it was worth one point five million (as long as it had 15 dino species in it)... What kind of fan are you?

Just kidding... But yeah I would have liked one too but I didn't get very VERY upset at TTG that I didn't get one... Im sure if we had been at E3 they would have given us one... and heck maybe even a high five.

I know but I still hope that telltale starts selling them though
  • edited June 2011
    I asked this on the Insider forum if they would sell these in their store. Joe Pinney said it would be a great idea and that he would fwding the post. So lets see.
  • edited June 2011
    Sadonicus wrote: »
    I asked this on the Insider forum if they would sell these in their store. Joe Pinney said it would be a great idea and that he would fwding the post. So lets see.
    Hopefully! :)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.