Jurassic Park: The Game / Release date in Europe for PSN (PS3)?

edited November 2011 in Jurassic Park
Hi.

When it will release in Europe for PSN?. I read on any website the day of release will be the same as in USA (11/15) but in some other webs that it may take to arrive between 2 weeks and a month later of the release date in USA.

Someone can confirm the date?. Someone of Telltale can say something?.

Thanks.

Comments

• edited October 2011
    I agree with you JPFan.
    It's not very nice from TTG not to give us about the European release (PSN or better : PS3 disc ??).
    We are (also) potential customers ;)
  • edited October 2011
    hey guys ive got a xbox 360 and im in Europe and would also like to no the release date for Europe

cum on telltale dont let this be another aprill at least give us a bit off info
  • edited October 2011
    I'm also from Europe but a PS3 player and I would like to know the details.
  • edited October 2011
    Hi! Also European (from Portugal, like _djs_ here :)) and wondering when will Jurassic Park come out in here? Is there going to be a Xbox 360 version for Europe, or just for America?

I'm a HUUUUUGE fan of Jurassic Park (who isn't?), this is the game I'm most looking forward to since your first announcement!

I think I speak for everyone when I say we Europeans would be much more at peace knowing a release date, at least...
  • edited October 2011
    I've read March 2nd for both PSN and XBL.
  • edited October 2011
    justin01 wrote: »
    I've read March 2nd for both PSN and XBL.

Where did you read this? I can't believe they'd release it in March of next year!
  • Sixteen60Sixteen60 ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff
    edited October 2011
    Hey guys. Europe is a big deal to us so we're working hard to have the game out on PSN in Europe on the same day as here in North America. We'll be able to confirm that soon hopefully.

As for Xbox 360, we are not a European publisher i.e., we don't have a European office. That means that we need a publishing partner over there to get the game out to you. The good news is that we'll be able to make an announcement on that soon. So, while we won't be able to get the 360 version to you before the end of the year, we'll do everything that we can to get it to you as soon as possible.
  • edited October 2011
    Thank you for the info.

I assume PS3 users might get it on the 16th as the PSN is always updated on a Wednesday.
  • edited October 2011
    Sixteen60 wrote: »
    Hey guys. Europe is a big deal to us so we're working hard to have the game out on PSN in Europe on the same day as here in North America. We'll be able to confirm that soon hopefully.

As for Xbox 360, we are not a European publisher i.e., we don't have a European office. That means that we need a publishing partner over there to get the game out to you. The good news is that we'll be able to make an announcement on that soon. So, while we won't be able to get the 360 version to you before the end of the year, we'll do everything that we can to get it to you as soon as possible.

Thanks for your information. I want to play this game when it comes out through my PS3.
    A question. Include subtitles in Spanish?.

Regards.
  • edited October 2011
    Hey i've read on ign that the game will be out november,30 on EU psn...is that true???
    When will you give us the release date...you always said "soon" when you were talking about BTTF EU release date.
  • edited October 2011
    Sixteen60 wrote: »

Thanks for the info, I've been really excited and waiting for this game since it was ever announced, could you put a sticky up when you make the announcement so that it's clear for us all to see? I'm urgently waiting the release of this game in the UK for the Xbox 360.

Thank you.
  • edited October 2011
    Dear Sixteen60.

First of all, thank you for the official news you give to us about the European release of JP.
    I read that many of us would rather get a PS3 disc game than a PSN download (tecnical reasons, and want to have a collector box between the hands).
    - Can you tell us if we can hope a PS3 retail game fot JP in a near future ?
    - Any possibility to have some other voice languages (I'm french but I also think of spanish, italian players...) in a future release of the game ?

Thanks again for your answers.
  • edited October 2011
    JP_88 wrote: »
    Hey i've read on ign that the game will be out november,30 on EU psn...is that true???
    When will you give us the release date...you always said "soon" when you were talking about BTTF EU release date.

Link for that..
  • edited November 2011
    Any news about the release date in PSN europe?
  • edited November 2011
    _djs_ wrote: »
    Any news about the release date in PSN europe?

No, :confused:
  • edited November 2011
    A few people, including myself, wrote on the PS3 EU Blog today asking if it was going to be released next week and they haven't replied. So I assume they're not allowed to say anything yet.
  • edited November 2011
    Phoenix123 wrote: »
    A few people, including myself, wrote on the PS3 EU Blog today asking if it was going to be released next week and they haven't replied. So I assume they're not allowed to say anything yet.

Unless you have some media access they won't answer..at least that's how sony was when I had a site.

They probably don't know either to be quite honest.
  • edited November 2011
    Icedhope wrote: »
    Unless you have some media access they won't answer..at least that's how sony was when I had a site.

They probably don't know either to be quite honest.

They're pretty good at answering people's questions. Here's the page: http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2011/11/09/heads-up-game-store-update-9th-november-2011/#comments My post is no. 6.
  • edited November 2011
    They've replied to someone else's post now anyway. They've said:
    I believe Jurassic Park should be out on the 23rd of November but don’t take my word as fact as that date could change.

Pricing, not a clue yet sorry.

Well at least it's only a week late. Let's hope it doesn't change, unless it's to bring it out sooner.
  • edited November 2011
    2mzz34m.png
    Telltale, is this the real release date?
  • edited November 2011
    When will it finally released for PSN Europe?. We will wait until 2012 as Xbox 360 for Europe?. In USA enjoying the game and Europe do not know when it will. Very bad, increible.
  • edited November 2011
    Any plans for an Aussie 360 release? It says so on the EB Games website but no plans for a date yet?
  • edited November 2011
    I can't believe, no release date for europe yet... :rolleyes:
  • edited November 2011
    No PS3 Releasedate for europe and no USK Rating for Germany yet.

Telltale, whats going on there? :confused:
  • edited November 2011
    Say nothing, not even an approximate date. It's so sad, the Europeans to expect.

Something makes me think that until December 9 will not come out or maybe early 2012.
  • [removed]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.