The Cookie Thread

edited November 2011 in Forum Games
I love cookies! They are the second best thing on Earth. I asked about making a thread in their honor, and since no one directly said no.. Here it is. Now cookie away!

c-is-for-cookie-500x400.jpg

Comments

• edited October 2011
    i-like-cookies-deal-with-it.jpg
  • edited October 2011
    Lookie, lookie... I like cookies.

Sometimes.
  • edited October 2011
    Really? Move it that quickly? How is this, in any way, a forum game? You're getting sloppy, Guru.
  • edited October 2011
    Everything that has no point ends up here sooner or later.

And to keep us on topic...

baby-shower-cookie-platter-500.jpg
  • edited October 2011
    Clearly has a point: cookies. It's more point-worthy than some threads I can name in the general chat. I'm taking this as a personal insult until otherwise reasonably explained.
  • edited October 2011
    Cookies are good.
  • edited October 2011
    d996e10b-4c48-46ce-9014-68f22b9a3c99.jpg
  • edited October 2011
    cookie-monster-20080603-133713.jpg
  • edited October 2011
    funny-Cookie-Monster-meme.jpg
  • edited November 2011
    We sure like to bake cookies in our house. Mostly Shortbread and Brownies, although we used to make chocolate chip cookies too.
  • edited November 2011
    I call my brother cookie.
    fijn_448251.jpg
  • edited November 2011
    from tales of monkey island

can i have a cookie?
  • edited November 2011
    128952690781534783.jpg
  • edited November 2011
    @Alcoremortis - For someone who supposedly doesn't care for cookies; you sure do seem to enjoy posting in a thread dedicated to cookies. I put forth the notion that you are in fact, a secret cookie muncher, a lover of the doughy treat.

Who are you anyway?! A fraud, says I! Admit it; you're composed of 50% cookie. ADMIT IT!
  • edited November 2011
    Davies wrote: »
    @Alcoremortis - For someone who supposedly doesn't care for cookies; you sure do seem to enjoy posting in a thread dedicated to cookies. I put forth the notion that you are in fact, a secret cookie muncher, a lover of the doughy treat.

Who are you anyway?! A fraud, says I! Admit it; you're composed of 50% cookie. ADMIT IT!

I like cookies as much as this guy:

voldemort-meme-generator-mmmmm-cookies-799f9e.jpg

Bet you didn't know, ole' Voldy was a cookie fanatic.
  • edited November 2011
    the chosen one Harry Potter has a fight to be voldermorts arch ememey but how will he do it when he has to compete with COOKIE!
  • edited November 2011
    2z4g7bm.png
Sign in to comment in this discussion.