Jurassic Park Patch?

edited January 2012 in Jurassic Park
I Got My Deluxe Edition (Yay!) And I'm Well Impressed With It... But I Have A Question About The Patch... It Has A Plastic-like Backing, Right?

Well, My Mum Said That's Because You're Supposed To Iron It On.. But I Don't Know, So I Thought I'd Ask Here.

Are You Supposed To Iron It On, Or Sew It On? Or Can You Do Either?

Comments

• edited January 2012
    I suppose you could sew it on if you wanted, but it is an iron-on patch.
  • edited January 2012
    Sewing on an Iron on patch is a bad idea. Because of the glue on the back once it get warm or hot in your area it will start to warp and contort and it would be horrible.
  • edited January 2012

Ah! Thank You. I Would Prefer To Sew It On, Really, But I Suppose I Should Do As Intended With It, And Iron It On.

Thanks, Michael. I Owe You One. XD

Edit: ...And Thank You, Icedhope. I Guess That's A Good Reason To Definatly Do As Intended.

..Oh, While I Have Your Attention (Maybe?) I Forgot - Left Or Right Shoulder? Left, Isn't It?

...Oh... Wait.. If I Took The Plastic-y Backing Off... Couldn't I Then Sew It On Without Any Problems? Or Is That Also A Horrible Idea?
  • edited January 2012
    For a vet it should be centered on the left sleeve and for a hat it should be centered on the hat.
  • edited January 2012
    Icedhope wrote: »
    For a vet it should be centered on the left sleeve and for a hat it should be centered on the hat.

...It's... Not Meant To Be Any Specific Staff Member Job, But It Is Going On A Khaki British Army Issue Shirt, So Yeah, Center Of The Upper Left Sleeve, Right?
  • edited January 2012
    Sell more of them in the Store!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.